Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Raleigh~April 26~Saturday~Social Get Together @ Longbranch with South      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 burnedrose
Msg: 4
Raleigh~April 26~Saturday~Social Get Together @ Longbranch with Southbound 85Page 1 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
Hi Lisa,
You know I will be there to sing, and this time I'm bringing my own cds. Their cd books name list is too hard to figure them out. So, here I come with my own karaokes to send them running out the door for sure. So get on your dancing shoes and let's . boogee! Ha, ha!
Everyone should try it at least once! It is all about having fun - not how you sound. It can't hurt you if you do sound good, but it's still being together getting to know more about one another, and so on.
Maybe one of those that come will find their soul-mate, while having fun doing it. One never knows about that, and how would they know if they stay home and do nothing. Life goes on, just like the beet goes on, and life is like a heartbeet away. But if they won't come and at least try to enjoy themselves, how do they expect to fine that special someone?
I always enjoy our get togethers, and that is good enough reason for me to come.... Yes, we all are looking for someone to fill that spot that is empy in our lives, but how are they going to do it if they stay home all the time,
Lisa goes out of her way to get us together, and she isn't getting paid for it. Everytime we have these get togethers she has pulled out money out of her pocket. So, for the love of God come out and have a ball!
Thank you Lisa for all you do for us! We don't deserve you, since most of us are not going....
However: I am not one of those that will not be there. I am coming even if I have wear rings on my fingers and bells on my toes! I know what I would be missing if I don't go!!!
 burnedrose
Msg: 6
Raleigh~April 26~Saturday~Social Get Together @ Longbranch with Southbound 85
Posted: 3/18/2008 10:32:35 AM
Hey you older chaps, were are you, we need you there too! All I see is younger guys on here! They are fine, but some times a girl likes a little salt and pepper! So come on down to the Long Branch Saloon and have some fun. There isn't going to be any pressure on you, just some clean fun and enjoyment is all we are asking of you. What else have you got to lose? What do you have to do that will keep you from going to this? Oh, don't tell me that you go to sleep with the chickens? Hope not, you can't get a gal like that. You got to get out and meet people and if you are one of the lucky ones - you found her. LOL Come on down I will personally dance one dance with you if you come out to this thing.
 ncdamsel
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/19/2008 7:47:28 AM
Hi, lisa, i am going to try to make it, that is the the weekend of the beach music festival in Garner, so if iam not to tired from all that shaging, i am going to try to make it... see you guys soon.......
 ***Looking***
Msg: 22
Hey everyone.....
Posted: 3/22/2008 7:59:50 PM
Happy Easter!! to all my friends!!!

I'm going to try to make, gotta see if Aprill will ever make an appearance

Then a little dancing and

dollhouse549
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Hey everyone.....
Posted: 3/30/2008 6:01:04 AM
hi guy well there a dance going on so let sign up and see and greet friend ... you miss out on fun and lots of laugh.. have been a greathost and doing a great job buting these party togther.. lisa you a great host and good friend .i wish that we could spend lots day and night . and have fun meet you have been the best thing that could happen to me .. you friend are miss out on you friendship .. but have gave me the change to get to no you.. guys but all you got in support in this dance. show her how much she (lisa) mean to all of use .. you can never have to many (friends) lolo so sign in and let party se you all there ...... dollhouse
 windamz
Msg: 32
April 26~Raleigh~LongbranchSaloon~Southbound 85~8pm
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:35:30 PM
just to make things a li'l interesting, i made it that way! anyways.. lLovinAngel, thanks for organizing this event. Its gonna be my first, looking to have fun.. I'm actually attending the beer fest at moore's square too earlier that evening. anyone going there?
 dollhouse549
Msg: 34
view profile
History
April 26~Raleigh~LongbranchSaloon~Southbound 85~8pm
Posted: 4/1/2008 2:42:14 PM
It's time people for another great get together to get out and meet new people. Getting out and going to these events has been the best thing I've ever done and Lisa is an amazing hostess, she never meets a stranger and always welcomes anyone. She works hard to put theses events to gether and she does it for all of us pof'ers so we can get out in a safe atmosphere and meet new people. All the events I've been to have been great and have met some good friends esp Lisa. She's one in a million.
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 42
Posted: 4/4/2008 5:55:38 PM
Lisa, that looks like a new pic of you, if I'm not mistaken
 dollhouse549
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/8/2008 12:18:25 PM
OH DID I HEAR SALT AND PEPPER .. WELL I GOT SO OF THAT AND HOWIE AND I TAKE PRIDE IN HAVE MIND .. THAT JUST KNOW YOU GET CLASSIC.. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. SO JUST HANG IN THERE HOWIE WILL SHOW THE YOUNG HOW IT DONES... THE ONE AND LONE DOLLHOUSE
 dollhouse549
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:47:09 PM
hi howie im about 14 mile from you .. come north to Raleigh .. so i do what you say it take me a while to get home .. but we can all get room and party.. so let have a BALL ...
 dollhouse549
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:02:52 PM
LISA YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE PLACE WE WOULD NT SLEEP AT YOU GO GIRL .. WE ALL WILL HAVE LOTS OF FUN THAT NIGHT .. YOU THE GREAT YOU MY FRIEND LATER
 dollhouse549
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 3:24:32 AM
well lisa let see how thing go this time if we have a night like the last time we were at the longbranch. im just jump in my truck and drive back to fayettville // let all come out and sign up and lisa i no your come on men your miss out on lots of fun and you might meet some one your like come out lisa work very hard but these events togther show her how much you. like what she doing... go go go plenty of let make friend .. could turn out to be your soulmate ..
 dollhouse549
Msg: 64
view profile
History
** UPDATES **
Posted: 4/11/2008 5:39:49 PM
well lisa im going to miss have you on here.. we have share so much fun and laughed.. the night we party talk .. and some we share heart fill story .. it will not be the same .. girl you be miss the group that care will miss you your a great lady and plenty of :fishpeople will miss all the hard work you do ... stay like you are lots of love your friend dollhouse sheryl you can tell lisa how much she mean to all of you : will miss you
 dollhouse549
Msg: 66
view profile
History
** UPDATES **
Posted: 4/13/2008 9:50:01 AM
APRIL SOUND LIKE YOUAND MAMA GOT A LOT IN YOU PLATE .. I THINK YOU MAMA HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB ON THIS EVEVT . AND ALL THE OVER EVEVTS SHE HAD DONE ... I THINK WE HAVE A GOOD CLASSIS OF FOOD. SO SIGN UP AND COME OUT AND JOINT USE AT THE LONGBRANCH. LET AND EAT AND HAVE A BALL... LET SHOW ALL THE NEW PEOPLE HOW MUCH WE ENJOY HAVE THEM JONIT USE .. OUR OLD POF .. LET SHOW HOW MUCH WE THINK OF HER .. LET PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG SIGN IN
 dollhouse549
Msg: 68
view profile
History
April 26th-Social get together-Raleigh-LongbranchSaloon
Posted: 4/14/2008 12:37:40 PM
I am looking foward to meting all at Longbranch. Going to be fun night.
 dollhouse549
Msg: 70
view profile
History
April 26th-Social get together-Raleigh-LongbranchSaloon
Posted: 4/15/2008 4:10:01 AM
hey girls were going to have a great time and : you did a great job.. jeff looking forward to hear the band.. come on keep sign up .. i like to meet all the people there ..im a people person... and i like to me you make friend . we can get 100..people there envite all your friend and let share some fun. togther... but on you dance shoe angle have you shine you shoe.. party party plentyof : heart of friend
 dollhouse549
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Reminder......
Posted: 4/16/2008 3:02:46 PM
WELL I BE THERE TO HELP WITH ALL THE FOOD SO GUY AND GIRL COME OUT AND LET HOPE TO SEE EVERYONE THERE JEFF GOT TO HEAR THAT BAND ... SEE THERE BUT ON YOU SHOE OR YOU CAN BARE FOOT LET WE SAY IN NORTH CAROLINA SEE PLENTY OF LET PARTY AND
 ***Looking***
Msg: 80
ahhhhhh
Posted: 4/17/2008 1:54:06 PM
Sounds like another great time, thanks to yall for putting it together for us, we appreciate it more than you know! April I wish you the best in your new endeavors down east, be safe and enjoy what life has to bring you.......
 ***Looking***
Msg: 85
Movin On
Posted: 4/18/2008 1:34:06 PM
You are so right April, you never know! I tried Va for a few months but am back.

I know your cake will be great!!! I look forward to seeing it and all my friends again!
 ***Looking***
Msg: 86
Movin On
Posted: 4/18/2008 8:08:19 PM
Great BAND....Great friends....dancing..... ........singing.......and lets not forget about the BULL!!!!

been good lately, lets all have a good time!!!!
 ***Looking***
Msg: 89
the BULL...
Posted: 4/19/2008 2:51:15 PM
Yes I will be riding THE BULL!! I reserve the right to preview all pictures before publication!!
 burnedrose
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/20/2008 12:01:46 PM
Hey you guys - you missed out on a real great time at Rib Eye Joe's last night. Don't know what happen to dollhouse, she was supposed to have gone to this! Sorry you guys didn't go, but I am going to this Long Branch Saloon this coming Saturday! I'm bringing everyone that was at my event and some more. applause: You know the more the merrier it will be! Oh, be looking for another one again in the near future for Rib Eye Joe's in Smithfield, and ask Andy and CJ, how was it! We are going to have some real fun at the Long Branch Saloon this comnig Saturday!

I will be there with rings on my figure and bells on my toes! Going to bring my Karaoke CD's!
 ***Looking***
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/20/2008 1:27:44 PM
Where is that bull...... yea I'm hooked

I challenge one and all to a bull riding contest

And if that don't work there's always and more and there's

and dancing and a great BAND !!!!!!!!

One more thing people, don't be shy, say hello to everybody, you never know someone might be looking

It's a great chance to meet some really good people......just say HELLO!!
 barracuda kid
Msg: 98
 dollhouse549
Msg: 101
view profile
History
The PARTY is this week!
Posted: 4/21/2008 3:26:46 AM
WELL LOOK LIKE EVERYONE COME HOME I SORRY I DID MAKE TO THE PATRYTHE WEEKEND HAD SOME SICK IN FAMILY .. I WAS LOOK FORWARD TO MEET NEW FRIEND... BUT I HEARD THORW THE GRAPE THAT MY GOOD FRIEND CJ BACK WELCOME BACK HOME MY FRIEND ..WE GOING TO AND GUY IM GLAD YOU HOME. I MEET YOU AT THE LONGBRANCH IN FEB. MAYBE YOU CAN LIVELY UP THE PARTY.. FOR ALL OF YOUGUY .. ARE YOU GUY GOING TO WITH THE DOLL OOOOOOOOW BUT ON YOU SHOE AND LET PARTY IT HERE ARE YOU READY SIGN GUYS AND GIRLS
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Raleigh~April 26~Saturday~Social Get Together @ Longbranch with Southbound 85