Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 cotter
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Men in diapersPage 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

Brown 25???? Off to google I go hey ho.

Brown 25- at URANUS CORP. , things come out differently
http://www.clipta.com/Disgusting_Commercial_for_quotBrown_25quot__v45731396ed6e65fee40b

OT ...
I don't think I want to get into the diaper scene for a while ... unless it's to diaper a grandchild. I have no problem doing that. I occasionally have to do it related to my career, but only when I'm working in a nursing home and I don't do that theses days.

I suppose we're all gonna get back into them sooner or later, but I'm putting that off as long as I can ...
 Mirage111
Msg: 17
Men in diapers
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:30:19 PM
poopy topic in general. to each their own..as long as it consentual and hurts no one!

not one of my kinks or likes ....nope, you mess yer diaper you clean it!!
 cenettix
Msg: 21
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:16:28 AM
this has to be the sickest thing I've heard.....
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 22
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:27:32 AM
I don't know who you saw that had diapers, but it's a fact that alot of people don't have control over their apparatus that controls the body's waste elimination system. They wear bags. As with afew friends I've known who told me about it, it happens to some people via diseases of the intestines and some through injuries in the military or car accidents.

Another cause is obesity. Men have alot of leakage if they're overweight. It's got to do with belts and pants having to squeeze the midsection to stay on and affecting the bladder.

I have seen alot of hip hoppers with nipples and doing the "baby" thing, but I'm not sure diapers is part of it... but then, that wouldn't surprise me.
 Mirage111
Msg: 24
Men in diapers
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:38:08 AM
there you go luv2.....mommy thing. It usually always stems from there.
 wolfbabyfur
Msg: 27
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/18/2008 8:22:26 AM
ouch O.o

for all of those who say " to each their own" thank you. and aye, this is a wee bit of a strange topic to put up, does it matter if one is into enfantilism, or diapers and all of that stuff? I'm into that kinda thing, and yet, it has absoutely nothing to do with anyone else. also, i read on a earlier post that it is for the men from 40 to 60. there are a few into the fetish, but I have met a few under the age of 25 even. I'm still 18 too.

I'm also a furry on top of being a teen baby, and I'm gay with a great friend my age, who is also into diapers.

I do both kinds when I wear, and I have no desire to have someone change me, thank you very much.

I did enjoy reading quite a few posts, but the bullet in the head kinda ticked me off...

sorry for eavesdropping
Wolfie
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 28
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/18/2008 8:37:00 AM
Men in diapers?

And that's different than having a husband....how?
 wolfbabyfur
Msg: 30
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/18/2008 8:56:42 AM
Not all men with a diaper fetish are into submissive roles, I have a few friends who are the dominant roles.
and on another note, for some its just for fun, it doesnt arouse them, but it makes them feel safe and secure.

just because you're wearing a diaper doesnt mean you have to use it...
 Spanish Lover XCLNTE
Msg: 31
Men in diapers
Posted: 5/18/2008 9:46:29 AM
Yeah, what's the big deal? Men pee in the showers. People pee in swimming pools and the ocean while wearing swimming trunks and bikini's. Not having to be so civilized is an interesting idea. Actors hold each other as babies as a way to get close and communicate emotions and trust each other. What? You're afraid of a little poop?

That just cracks me up because we clean ourselves every day!

Those of us with dogs, clean up extra and kids even more. So what that you would do this on occassion as part of a kinky fetish. Most of us do not remember our baby years. My memories only stretch back to about 2 years of age. This fetish for me would be a way to reach back closer to the womb. There are many folks that enter sensory deprivation chambers to re-experience the womb environment. I think it's an interesting thing to do, to connect back in time as an adult and try to see things from a baby's perspective but with an adult's capacity of understanding.

I might have to give this one a try...

Frank9129
Msg: 33
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2008 11:08:06 AM
I still wear diapers and plastic pants when ever I want to. This for me is not a just an adult lifestyle that I enjoy doing once in a while. Maybe on day a week so so. I do not use the diapers for what the are ment for. Just like the comfort I get. I do not tell anyone about this lifestyle at all. Well I am telling you, because it is the topic here. We are also nice people and have our daily lives to live. And like I said this is just an adult and has nothing to do with anything else. I live in South California. Single male 58. So any of you women looking for a good man let me know.
 MsMicki
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:25:23 PM

wolfbabyfur : I'm also a furry on top of being a teen baby, and I'm gay with a great friend my age, who is also into diapers.

alright......what's a furry?
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 35
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/20/2008 4:52:15 PM
MsMicki, well it's not as interesting as say a diaperboy, but it involves people dressing up as furry animals. Picture big stuffed animals getting kinky. You know those fuzzy bunny slippers you probably had at one time or another...that's the beginnings of a furry. Shall I send you a link?
 Frank9129
Msg: 36
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/21/2008 9:05:39 PM
how many are there. I am in California by knotts berry farm
 bigsexyteddybear
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 10/22/2008 12:10:06 AM

Another cause is obesity. Men have alot of leakage if they're overweight. It's got to do with belts and pants having to squeeze the midsection to stay on and affecting the bladder.

WOAH......STOP THE BUS!!! This is plain out BS and is not true. This is where I take a stand. As a FAT guy, yes at 380lbs I am a big boy and I have weighed at lot more years ago. I have never and no one I have ever known that is even bigger than me, has had this problem. This is a misconception by people that don't know how clueless they are. Now I have read that pregnant women may suffer from this at time depending on the position of the baby. But no not men who are fat, its not the belt or pants squeezing anything.....geezus!

Lets also separate medical conditions from a fetish please...

The main cause of incontinence:
Definition: Incontinence is the inability to control urination. It affects people of all ages and gender, but woman are twice as likely as men to develop incontinence.

Four Types of Incontinence

Stress Incontinence: Incontinence that occurs during coughing, sneezing, laughing, lifting heavy objects or making other movements that put pressure, or stress, on the bladder. This results from weak pelvic muscles or a weakening of the wall between the bladder and vagina. The weakness is due to pregnancy and childbirth or from lower levels of the hormone estrogen during menstrual periods or after menopause.

Urge Incontinence: Incontinence after feeling a sudden urge to urinate with inability to control the bladder, such as while sleeping, drinking water or listening to water running.

Overflow Incontinence: Incontinence that occurs when the bladder is constantly full, and reaches a point where it overflows and leaks urine. This condition can occur when the urethra is blocked due to causes such as kidney or urinary stones, tumors or, an enlarged prostate. It may also be the result of weak bladder muscles, due to nerve damage from diabetes or other diseases.

Functional Incontinence: Incontinence that occurs when physical disabilities, external obstacles, or problems in thinking or communicating prevent a person from getting to a bathroom before they urinate.

Also Known As: Urinary Incontinence, Over Active Bladder
 revray
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 7/20/2009 7:03:31 AM
Some of us just need to wear diapers for protection. Not to protect us but to protect
the furnature as well as to avoid embarrasment. I know that there are many of us out
there that for one reason or another. Like me and my problem with Spina Bifida that
make me unable to control my baldder and sometimes their bowels in some situations.
Some have weak bladders, small underdeveloped bladders or nerve damage that
doesn't allow them to contain their bodily waste like everyone else can. I am a
diaper lover in the same way that you enjoy tighty whities, Boxers or thongs. I love
my diapers because they keep me safe from damaging the couch, chairs, bed cloths and carseats when I have that enevitable accident.
I challange those of you that turn your noses up at those of us that wear diapers to buy
a pack of Depends and lock all of the bathroom doors for a week and wear diapers instead and try to keep your diapers a secret. I think you will walk away wiht a
different attiude.
 manchester81
Msg: 45
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/17/2009 6:01:56 PM

I want the man I date to be just that - - a MAN!"

I don't think this was an attack on you masculinity, but a preference for dating people who don't pretend to be babies/children.
 Sabrosura
Msg: 52
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:26:47 PM
OP: Not for me. I would not find anything appealing having a man in diapers and me being his "Momma".
 Sabrosura
Msg: 55
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:52:58 PM

This is my lifestyle, it started because I was mentally abused as a child. (Same reasons as transvestites, more or less) This has caused the desire to 'revert back to babyhood'. There are no nasty gross sick reasons, other than abuse, that I do this. And this IS the case with almost EVERY infantilist.

Interesting. So if someone is abused mentally as a child - they revert into this lifestyle vs. going for some sort of therapy?
 Sabrosura
Msg: 57
Men in diapers
Posted: 8/18/2009 1:17:24 PM

Well this is a difficult question to answer, I will answer it how my life turned out. I do not know if this is average for infantilists, but I have talked to a few others who had similar circumstances:

My 'lifestyle' started at (or around) the ripe old age of 3. I remember beaing spanked (father again) for wearing diapers. We still had 'left-overs' due to I was in potty training. My memory of childhood is not strong at all, so that is a story from mom/dad.

After that school began, and I remember a couple instances of stealing diapers from the 'pre-school' area. This was around 2nd/3rd grade, this is also when the 'therapy' started.

Long story short, I have never been to a therapist that said "Infantilism is a mental disorder". It best can be described as a lack of development in a humans neural network. So, while my brain fires properly. I do not have the 'average' pathways when it comes to certain aspects of my life, which is the same for every person on the planet. (Hence why there is no 'normal'.)

So there you have it, I have been to therapists (In all fairness, not since I was a freshman in HS.) None ever said the nasty comments I have seen in here, nor did they compare them to those comments. (Hence my comments on ignorance.)

Lastly, thank you so much for a 'real' question/comment! You have no idea how much that was welcomed, against the tide of bigotry.

So is this choice of lifestyle and the therapy a process to help you develop to the stage where you should be in terms of the "norm" adult male? Or since professionals claim that this lifestyle is not a mental disorder it's your choice to remain for more pleasurable reasons as they reason that it DOES NOT cause any harm per se?

You have to keep in mind that this site is NOT geared towards the lifestyle and/or fetishes that exist. People will have their opinions/comments as they see "fit".

RE: Your last comments; You have to take things with a grain of salt here, and move along to the beat of your own drum!

sub girl wanted
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/11/2009 3:55:20 PM
Im into many non-vanilla "fetishes" or whatever you might call them.Infantilism isnt one.But to say its abnormal,or stupid.....well many would say that about homo/bi-sexuality,anal sex,using toys,etc etc.To each their own,i say,as long as its between consenting adults.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/11/2009 5:52:07 PM
Just sayin on "fetish" type sites,women are into that too.LOL not just dudes want to be in a crib and given pacifiers/or whatever to suck on ; ) /
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/12/2009 11:39:04 PM
yup thats right.Not my thing but most of "my things" would freak average ppl out(i guess) so to each their own.Hell maybe Thomas Jefferson wore diapers LOL.And if you read about the true life of the great Benjamin Franklin he was a total freak and swinger!Its america,so as long as its between consenting adults stick ur judgement up your ass!(not that we cant poke fun at each other)
 virgochica
Msg: 77
Men in diapers
Posted: 9/14/2009 10:00:38 AM
Hmmm....the guy I dated that was into diapers/infantilism did like urinating/deficating in them. He also got off sexually in them and would have loved me to wipe him or have sex with him while he was wearing them.

So, I think for some it certainly is a fetish.

Spagett!, you can't speak for all adult babies/diaper lovers. And you seem to look down on those that do pee/poop in them. Which appears to be exactly what you are railing against.
 revray
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:29:46 AM
Some of us don't have a choice about the underwear (diapers)that we put on
like those like myself that are born with or have injuries that cause defects and effect our continence. I for one have always been diapers because of a spinal birth defect.
In my childhood I hated daipers but eventually accepted them as a part of my life.
That went form tolerance to security untill I was married and my wife showed me that I didn't have to see diapers as a bad thing and introduced me to diaper change games to ease my anxioty with gentle tickling, soft tummy kisses and blowing raspberries on my belly. I never considered myself an adult baby but but have come to love the diapers that I am trapped in. If I had a broken arm I would wear a cast, If I had bad eyes I would wear glasses and by the same respects I have a bladder problem and wear diapers (very thick diapers). There just underwear to me now . How many of you can say that you love the clothes you have to wear? I do.
 revray
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Men in diapers
Posted: 11/12/2009 3:18:03 PM
You can say that a guy has to be #($@($*@($*@* to be wearing diapers
but what would you say if all of a sudden for some unforeseen reason like
injury, muscle degeneration, nerve damage or any one of a thousand other
reasons that you might become in part or totally incontinent. Would it be
wrong for you to feel secure while protected by a diaper. And to save
your own sanity could you learn to like or even love your diapers or would
you just be another freak?
So what if a man likes to wear diapers either because he has to or wants to
Who is he hurting and what business is it of yours.
Are you the one that God picked to decide whats normal and whats not??
My ten year old grandson comes to spend the night he knows that he has to
wear a diaper incase he wets in the night and he thinks nothing of it.
I wear THICK diapers all of the time because I have a nerve defect and can't
control myself.
Are you telling me that I have to hate my diapers (underwear to me)?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Men in diapers