Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > forum spelling...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OTTO BONN
Msg: 2
forum spelling...Page 1 of 1    
Blasphemy! You dare question The Creator

I once thought like you, young Starfish. . .

Then, after spending some time in Room 101 with the piranha and electric eels,
I began to see that my thinking was in error, my facts were uncoordinated, that I was indeed faulty.

Sexualty is indeed a word, like realty, faculty, faulty. . . in that vein.

I also have been fitted with the Instrument of Obedience (now with lithium-ion battery).

It's doubleplusgood!

Padawan61
Msg: 3
view profile
History
forum spelling...
Posted: 3/23/2008 2:39:51 AM
Wow, how many more threads will there be complaining about one missing letter in the "Sex and Sexualty" category??

I also have been fitted with the Instrument of Obedience (now with lithium-ion battery)

Is that the same as the "Collar of Obedience" activated by Galt on planet Triskelion??
 Padawan61
Msg: 8
view profile
History
forum spelling...
Posted: 3/23/2008 11:07:51 AM
^^^^^

I seem to have picked up a bad habit of replacing "you" with "u"

Would that be due to text messaging too often, OP?? It's not just spelling on forum posts that's bad sometimes, but also the over-use of text-speak will make some posts almost unreadable.

i don't own a cell phone....

Oh ... alright, maybe it's not text-speak for ya. I read one the other day where virtually the entire post was text-speak ... couldn't make heads or tails out of it so I just gave up.
VVVVVVVVVVV
 Randominternetguy
Msg: 10
view profile
History
forum spelling...
Posted: 6/29/2008 5:26:07 PM
While there are lots of Google hits for sexualty, I can't seem to find any dictionaries that consider sexualty a word. Does anyone have a link to a dictionary that has an entry for the word sexualty?
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > forum spelling...