Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 6
Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?Page 1 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Cheating isn't just "sex". Developing intimacy with external partners without the agreement and knowledge of one's relationship partner is the cheating when it violates their mutual trust and agreement. The sex is physical manifestation of what occurs between those involved.

Now, if your partner knows and approves, none of it is cheating. It's just fun.

Best.

ACP
 packagedealx3
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?
Posted: 3/25/2008 2:05:33 PM
I guess it would depend on whether he was a cheater who was upfront about it or someone that pretended he was not married and had the woman thinking she was in a real relationship. The latter I don't believe are very happy about it once they find out although I am sure they have a good time while they are ignorant of the truth.

I had a friend who had affairs with married men, not in the way that some women do who really do not want any strings but just occasionally when she was between boyfriends. I didn't believe this to be a good choice but what I found bizarre was her ability to socialize with the wife and not feel any guilt or give anything away, sigh.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 4:22:17 PM
"Lots of married men cheat"

Last time I looked at the statistics, JUST as many women cheat as men. Men don't have a monopoly on fooling around. Women just tend to get caught less often.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 3/25/2008 9:19:39 PM
Think that's God's choice wizard, and none of your concern.
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 26
Posted: 3/26/2008 12:31:52 AM
sex with married men usually is great because the guys want their cake and eat it too, and the mistresses are just play things. guys usually do treat the mistresses good, however....the mental and spiritual connection will always be with the wife. the mistresses will always be #2, you will always be used mainly for sex. most married guys will not leave their wife, thats a typical lie they tell. why would a married man leave his wife for you anyway, he's already gettin the booty whenever he wants. its always cheaper to keep her, thats why married men stay with their wife.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2008 8:33:15 AM
I take it this is only about sex that was done on the sly. Not women who had sex with married men with the full knowledge and consent of their spouse, right?
 Leeanne
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2008 4:42:05 PM
I have wicked awesome sex every day with a married man!! He's my husband!!
I would think that having sex with someone elses husband would not be so great - due to the lingering guilt 'normal' people would feel!
 Leeanne
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 3/26/2008 6:20:49 PM

wow, some of these responses are amazing. the thread title should be changed to "Any women willing to admit that you're a whore?"

..........and what do you label the men who have sex with them - who perhaps lied - who leave thier wives behind to seek the attentions of other women?!?!
Don't be so quick to label people who find themselves in relationships that are not of your own choosing! No one knows the circumstances that lead to the affairs! It is arrogance that leads to assumptions and throwing such judgements against others!
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/26/2008 8:34:28 PM
women that sleep with married men are whores and home wreckers. you chix kill me with your bullshit excuses blaming the man for their infidelity, i don't blame the men i blame the women. a man will always try to get laid, its up to the women whether or not the sex happens. these married guys didn't rape you, all of you spreaded your legs willingly.
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/26/2008 9:24:18 PM
WOMEN who sleep with married men are no worse than the married men they sleep with. In fact, most times they're not to blame because the guy lies and tells them he's not married; and even if he doesn't-he's the one who made the commitment to be faithful to his wife. The other woman made no such commitment. Also, she's usually not trying to wreck the home. She's usually just trying to help a troubled guy without any plans to hurt the family at all.

I think guys who judge women like that are hypocrites and punks.
 etherealone
Msg: 46
Posted: 3/27/2008 6:58:02 AM
sounds like the OP is a married man who needs a pat on the back and reassurance that he is a swell ****.

it does not matter if you are married or not. this does not make you a stallion in bed.
 etherealone
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/27/2008 7:02:55 AM

GREAT EXPERT 800,

women that sleep with married men are whores and home wreckers. you chix kill me with your bullshit excuses blaming the man for their infidelity, i don't blame the men i blame the women. a man will always try to get laid, its up to the women whether or not the sex happens. these married guys didn't rape you, all of you spreaded your legs willingly.

what sort of crap are you selling today? so its ok for a man to cheat on his wife?

and what about a married woman? is it ok for her to look for sex? is the man in that situation a home wrecker?

how bout you take responsibility for the fact that the married party is selfish and in need of some help. it ends there. the fact that there is someone able and willing does not excuse the man OR woman.

you come off as an uneducated, woman hating, rediculous ass wipe. just the sort that i rarely notice unless they are slinging their turds in forums like you are now.

ciao!
 summerbaby2006
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/28/2008 12:05:34 PM
I will admit to having sex with a married man..the only problem is is that if you decide to sleep with a married man purely for the sex make sure it stays that way, if you get too emotionally involved you just end up getting hurt,not matter how much they say they regret getting married and claim they will leave their wife it never happens..they keep you around cause they want the security of being married but the fun of another women on the side...,I was with a married man for over 2 years and fell madly inlove with him hoping he would leave his wife that he claimed to hate.but in the end it never happened!!
 singinginedm
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/30/2008 8:21:36 AM
I do not chase after married men but surprisingly they far out number the singles who contact me.

My husband and I have an open marriage. One slight problem is that nobody believes that a married man has his wife's permission to play. Now that's something for another forum LOL
 Mirage111
Msg: 67
Posted: 3/30/2008 4:44:39 PM
all I have to say is bleagh and gross(my personal veiw)....for some its the excitement and whatever else they may use as an excuse....

we all have deep core moral values....and that would definately be a breaker in my book.
 SpartySara88
Msg: 71
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:05:57 PM
I have had some GREAT sex with a man who happened to be married. It wasn't great b/c he was married, it was great b/c he was a freak in the sheets.
 Argentum Crinis Philogus
Msg: 72
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:27:18 PM

i have sex with a married man all the time; myself

And hopefully it's with someone who loves you.

ACP
 HereN916
Msg: 80
Posted: 4/3/2008 1:50:52 PM
lol-ing at Vyper's post ...........and add me to the list - yes with the married man, although when we met, he said he was separated. To this day, he still enters my thoughts. At the time I thought the sex was fantastic, (we were late 20's) but in looking back, I wonder what in the heck was so fantastic about it - if I were to have the same sex now, I think it would become boring very quickly.

I often wondered about him being separated when we met....for all I know the word separation could have meant his wife and kids went to visit her folks who lived in a different town or state lol ....
 grapevine
Msg: 93
Posted: 7/26/2008 3:43:27 PM
Sad to say, I've never had great sex with a married man. And what's really the sad part is that I was the one married to him. Sigh. Can't win for losing.
 balagan
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/19/2008 12:35:20 PM
for those who love to be self righteous and judge others, you have no knowledge of what is in that person's world. I have always been upfront, never denied being married or even tried to hide it. The issues between my wife and I are just that and concern no one. I have never told anyone I would leave my wife for them ever. It is not going to happen and I also put that up front. Those that have agreed to partner with me have always known who I am and what my family situation is. I 'cheat" for the intimacy and sex I cant get at home. Does my wife know?...I am not sure, but I strongly suspect she does. We are great friends and parents together and I know I love her. But I am never desperate enough to hide it just to get laid nor am I cruel enough to be obvious and hurt my wife by flaunting the behaviour. My moral decisions are between me and my God and not anything that can be judged by those that think themselves the morality police. If I were lousy enough to hide it from a potential lover and feed her lines of BS to get into her bed than you may have a case. But otherwise please make your life decisions and I will make mine. (Kicks soapbox to the curb)
 Doug6105
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:02:35 PM
Most affairs begin as an "emotional affair", which they can justify in their minds. Then it escalates into a physical affair. I'm sure there are a few who set out to have a psysical affair but I'd think it would be the minority.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 106
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:03:50 PM
Yes, I have had great sex with a married man. Most men (and women) save all their kink and sensual activities for those they don't live with, day in and out, since regular life CAN suck all the life out of the sexual chemistry.

BUT, I have also been the wife that was cheated on. I have experienced both sides, and there is no clear answer other than to know that if someone wants to cheat, he or she will do it whether its with you or not.
 CrackedHalo
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:15:18 PM
Yep I will admit it and yep it was T-riffic!!
 MsMicki
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:06:54 PM
I plead the 5th!!!
 Witchypoo
Msg: 110
Posted: 10/30/2008 7:57:37 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What she said, LOLOLOLOL

:))
Witchy
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?