Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Illinois  > Chgo area April 25 live band, dancing, singles!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 muree
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Chgo area April 25 live band, dancing, singles!!!Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
hi
i put this on my calendar, so i'm hoping to make it!!
 ItsMeScott
Msg: 10
Chgo area April 25 live band, dancing, singles!!!
Posted: 4/13/2008 9:45:29 AM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTERS!!!!!!

YA BUNCH OF SICK TWISTED PARTY FREAKS!!!!!!!!!

Hot diggity....A frikken beer garden!!! Thats what I call bushes at my house....I pee in them all the time. Damm if nothing grows in it though......

Road trippin to ya'lls area, is there some hitchin posts, and spitoons at the Saloon? Fixin to get the krunk on fer sure!!!

Bringing an inbreed friend of mine, he hasnt been out to much, so I'll just set him in the corner....Dont pay him any mind when he starts to twitch, and go cross eyed. He's FULLY Medicated, and its just the sides effects. Somebody might want to help me with wiping the drool from the corners of his mouth, from time to time.............

Yep, I am so ready for some of this , a little of this , more of this , a ton of this , even more of this and none of that!!!!GIDDY UP !!!!!
 Playfully-yours
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/20/2008 4:45:30 PM
Kathy....What type of music does the "Linsey Alexander and the LABB" band play? Is it Rock N Roll ? Reggae or Pop Rock? or Blues? What music group does this band pattern(resemble) themselves after?
 paMamajack
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2008 9:21:38 PM
well since its fronnies b-day and mine was the 13yh and i havent done anything yet , ill definately be there as well , besides dani will be there too
 sparkardi
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2008 2:56:36 PM
My birthday is the next day!!! Happy Biirthday!!!!
 muree
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2008 3:32:43 PM
hey lotrfan!
yes it was a blast. i love how the band interacted with the dance floor. thanks to kathy for hosting!!! and letting me crash her table. i got my exercise in as a lot of others did too. thanks again
nothing like close by live music with friendly faces!!
hope to see all at future events!!
Show ALL Forums  > Illinois  > Chgo area April 25 live band, dancing, singles!!!