Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Cardinals Opening Day Happy Hour - HotShots in Manchester      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheKidof72
Msg: 1
Cardinals Opening Day Happy Hour - HotShots in ManchesterPage 1 of 1    
Take me out to the Ballgame, Take me out to the crowd, buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks...........or in this case, if you are not one of the lucky ones that have Opening Day tickets, then come on out to HotShots in Manchester and help us root the Cards on to a victory.

The first pitch is at 3:15, but I will be there around 2:30. I have tables reserved under my name (Theresa) so feel free to come and join us. The more the merrier.

They will be having special running throughout the game as well as food specials.

14051 Manchester Rd, Ballwin
(636) 230-8806

For any of your newbies that are too shy to come out to the big parties cause you don't like crowds, this is a good way to meet just a few of the folks on here in a much smaller setting. Come on up and say Hi, pull up a bar stool and join in the fun of watching the game with some new friends.

GO CARDS
 alpinebryon
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Cardinals Opening Day Happy Hour - HotShots in Manchester
Posted: 3/31/2008 3:05:22 AM
Sounds good LOL.But I walked into a pair of opening day tickets .That my brother inlaw got from one of the car dealers.And since he has to work he gave them to me LOL.So I HOPE THAT THE RAIN HOLDS OFF till the game is over
 imbelievn2ru
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 3/31/2008 5:45:22 AM
Hey Theresa,

I am actually in South County area today and Tuesday so who knows.
Got some things that I have to get done first.
Will you email me for I need your contact number ?

Thank you

GO CARDS!!!!!!
 TheKidof72
Msg: 5
Posted: 3/31/2008 8:15:18 AM
for those that are going to be at Hotshots, I will be late getting there, but lets hope that there is no rain delays because if they push the game off till 7:15 tonight, then I won't be able to make it down there at all.
 originalambie97
Msg: 7
Posted: 3/31/2008 3:15:08 PM
Truman the Tiger is sooo cute ... hook me up girlie!!! :D
 GiggleItsFun
Msg: 8
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:12:55 PM
Hope you guys had fun! When the rain canceled LAX practice, the game wasn't looking good either.

Hope you guys had fun for the first few innings anyway! Maybe next time...
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 9
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:47:35 PM
ack, darn rain, go away I say! why isn't it listening to me!!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Well I missed all the scoring the Cards did before the rain ruined the game; but it's cool it's on for tomorrow night..maybe we should hook up tomorrow night for the HH instead? I guess that would be up to most other peeps though.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 10
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:55:02 PM
Rescheduled to suit the Rained Out Game from today,
this will be tomorrow evening (since game time is 7:15, plenty of folks to make it in time after work, if you so choose)...

14051 Manchester Rd, Ballwin
(636) 230-8806

Plenty of
Plenty of
Plenty of talk, cheering and good times
Usual bar attractions, you know pool, darts, POF guys and gals, etc etc

~ WEAR YOUR CARDINAL RED ~
GO CARDINALS

Please contact Denise or Theresa for more information.
 GiggleItsFun
Msg: 11
Posted: 3/31/2008 11:11:09 PM
Tony...I didn't mean that the game wasn't looking good scoring wise...I meant it wasn't looking good that they were going to get it in. It was already on rain delay when I left work and had not yet been called. That's what I meant. I guess that's what I get for trying to keep it short and sweet. Besides...it's opening day...how can it be a bad game??? :-D

Myra
 alpinebryon
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 4/1/2008 2:03:57 AM
I was there and IT DUMPED DUMPED on us LOL I'm going to try to go agian today had fantastic seats 9 rows up from the visiters dug out right on the isle LOL.great game untill it was called.I'm glad that me and my friend brought our poncos and an unbrela LOL maybe be better today we will see LOL
 originalambie97
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/4/2008 4:00:02 PM
I came out for a bit ..... then when I got home to finish watching it ... they lost .. poo.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > Cardinals Opening Day Happy Hour - HotShots in Manchester