Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Spring Fling, Meet & Greet, April 26, 2008, RC Legion 7th Ave in Pri      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fletchelives
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Spring Fling, Meet & Greet, April 26, 2008, RC Legion 7th Ave in Prince GeorgePage 1 of 1    
Spring should have sprung by April 26, 2008. So come one, come all to the first fish event of the new year in Prince George. This is a call to all the fish in the pond to come out to a meet and greet at RC Legion on 7th Ave.
Spring has been a long time coming and the ice should becoming off the pond in Prince George and see what fishies are up for a swim. It's great time to get out and see who's swimming in our neck of the woods. I have a feeling there are a lot of us that can't wait to get out and flex our gills.
The Legion has a band on Sat night, and it starts at 8:30. So bring your dancing shoes because you just never know what the night will bring. The kitchen is open til 10, for those of you are so inclined.

DATE: APRIL 26, 2008
PLACE: Royal Canadian Legion on 7th Ave in Prince George
TIME: 8:00 PM
Host: Yours Truly

If your coming please sign up so i can Legion a heads up on numbers for staffing and other such info.
If there any questions, don't be shy, ask my way. I'll be glad to help in any way i can. So lets let the good time roll, and get our there and have some fun. Hope to see you there.

UPDATE:

Hi all you frozen fish, this a little update for the senses. The bands name for Sat nights shindig is Country Rose. I have been told that they are a good little entertainers. The Legion always charges cover charge to cover the cost of the entertainment, but they have dropped the fee by 50 % to $ 3. So yes there will be a small fee, but the price cheaper drinks far out ways any price. There are 4 pool tables are also available that i'm told are no charge.
So come out and enjoy some fresh friendly faces for a swim in pond.

Look forward to seeing you next weekend, Saturday April 26, 2008
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

Captain Morgan53

fletchelives

gwd2007

iamlooking4u2

Melodytime

Nuts4u250

skiper777

survivor1962

8 people are attending
 Fletchelives
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Spring Fling, Meet & Greet, April 26, 2008, RC Legion 7th Ave in Prince George
Posted: 4/5/2008 12:25:32 PM
Time to move Pr George into the active social event status, so get off you kiesters and show me some spirit
 Fletchelives
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2008 10:44:33 PM
UPDATE:

Hi all you frozen fish, this a little update for the senses. The bands name for Sat nights shindig is Country Rose. I have been told that they are a good little entertainers. The Legion always charges cover charge to cover the cost of the entertainment, but they have dropped the fee by 50 % to $ 3. So yes there will be a small fee, but the price cheaper drinks far out ways any price. There are 4 pool tables are also available that i'm told are no charge.
So come out and enjoy some fresh friendly faces for a swim in pond.

Look forward to seeing you next weekend, Saturday April 26, 2008
 Fletchelives
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2008 10:26:47 AM
Well if last years numbers were any indications, yes it is going to be a very good turnout. I had 35 people sign up for last years event, and close to 80 people ended up showing up. So with all the chatter around town, i'm thinking there is going to be quite a crowd indeed.
 Wilf Huckitt
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 4/27/2008 7:28:03 PM
THNX FLETCH !! Was fun going to my first POF MEET! GREAT JOB ORGANIZING Wilf
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Spring Fling, Meet & Greet, April 26, 2008, RC Legion 7th Ave in Prince George