Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies, do you actually feel when a guy comes?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ShadowLands
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Ladies, do you actually feel when a guy comes?Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)

If a guy is not 20 anymore and doesn't 'squirt' you wouldn't be able to feel it would you?

My buddies are forty, or turning forty and we were joking about each other and how often they are getting it. (Apparently, married life is not so good for sex according to them, except for one) In that case, I don't wanna get married. They say when they cum that it's just like ....barely anything of a squirt, more of a dribble!!! hahahaaa!!!

So if you were with a 40 something, Would you be able to feel it?

I'm 43 and "distance" nor "quantity" is still not a problem. Tell them to get into better shape.
 nocalsingledad
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Ladies, do you actually feel when a guy comes?
Posted: 4/2/2008 4:01:59 PM
Just a note, fellas ... if it used to be a squirt and it is now just a dribble ... it might be a prostate problem. Might want to get checked out. 'specially if you notice that your 'taint sometimes itches.
 TOXIC_BABY_DRAGON
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/2/2008 4:43:38 PM
you are a sick twisted little imp
 simpleman20188
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/6/2008 8:50:03 PM

So if you were with a 40 something, Would you be able to feel it?

47 here and while I prefer being in to the hilt when the world swirls I can still get a spray pattern if I am out.

When I am out and oggasiming she usualy gets her lips around me as soon as I start but we still find splatters in the hair, belly, legs and some of the oddest places.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Ladies, do you actually feel when a guy comes?