Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Over Before It Began: She Actually Did Me a Favor      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 StarliteKisses
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Over Before It Began: She Actually Did Me a FavorPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Break ups are depressing, no matter what the reason or who is doing it. Even when you break up with someone who is not right for you....it's still disappointing to know that yet again, another relationship has not worked out.

Your friend was being very thoughtful and unselfish.....and that makes it bittersweet.

"Experience is all we have left, when everything else is gone."

~Sexy Vixen 4u~
 Miashakti
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Over Before It Began: She Actually Did Me a Favor
Posted: 4/3/2008 10:34:14 AM
Sweetie

I sympathize. Really I do, but if you are 'wounded' after 2 weekends together it just means you need more lessons in life.

Do go after them.

Try reading A Conscious Person's Guide To Relationships by Ken Keyes, Jr.....

It will help. I promise

And it will take you many steps forward on the game board of relationships, and your emotional body, as it is played on this planet.

It is fun da mental.

Good luck to you

you're just 'in school'

Now, go to class
 Miashakti
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 10:55:20 AM
Quote: I think the bigger issue here is why do we date someone when we know from the begining there are issues. People are like electricity, we take the path of least resistance and somtimes it causes hurt and pain. Just my thoughts.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, the mind is so logical, rational..but the heart and soul is not that...

Have you ever touched yours?
 dogs rule
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/3/2008 12:56:14 PM
You wanted to dump her because she has an illness and she dumps so now you need a week to get over her That is a joke right?

Did she dump you or did she give you a chance out and you took it? exit stage left
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/3/2008 1:11:13 PM

People are like electricity, we take the path of least resistance

No. Not all. Seeks those who don't. They are the keepers.

dogs rule
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/3/2008 2:31:56 PM
Great for you laneagan you are a good man
 crystal_00_43
Msg: 22
Posted: 4/3/2008 2:54:03 PM
if you are sick i think the other one should tell you right there and than stay friends its not right for some one to hold that back
 Miashakti
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2008 6:01:19 PM
Quote: ou are such a freaking no it all!!!! If instead of imparting your vast bucket of " WISDOM " on people you concentrated on who you are and your role on Earth at this moment you would know doubt know more and speak less which would in turn stop pissing off the rest of us. And by the way - Have A Nice Day !

Lifted from another thread, but it seemed to fit

WTF?!?!?!?!

Does this happen often? I didn't realise there are that many men with ridiculously small penises out there!!!

Makes ' em angry

javascript:smilie('')javascript:smilie('')

and mean

javascript:smilie('')javascript:smilie('')javascript:smilie('')javascript:smilie('')
Show ALL Forums  > Broken Hearts  > Over Before It Began: She Actually Did Me a Favor