Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Sweatpants sexy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?Page 1 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Honestly, the casual look does it more for me. To me it says "I'm going to spend more time with you than worrying that I look perfect every minute"
 Karrpilot
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/3/2008 3:32:36 PM
Sweatpants and sexy do NOT go togeather. Maybe the guys attracted to you while you are wearing them are fresh out of prison. Would i look hot to anyone wearing my work uniform all sweaty, stinky, and smelling like diesel fuel ?
 scorpiomover
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/3/2008 11:32:43 PM
It depends on your look, body shape, and your attitude, and the clothes you pick. Some women look incredibly got in sweatpants. Others look awful. Some women look great in a dress and heels. Others don't look that great.

However, if you get styled by someone who knows what goes with what and who, they'll nearly always make you look good, because they have an eye for it. They know if any dresses will look good on you, and which ones.

I seem to look my best when I'm relaxed and happy. That's even happened when I've had 2 hours sleep, because I was so tired that I couldn't be bothered being stressed, and I've been told that I have a lovely smile.
 bike mad
Msg: 23
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/4/2008 11:43:44 AM

Maybe the guys attracted to you while you are wearing them are fresh out of prison.

Chav scum don't have any manners and are quite happy to leer at someone they think is one of them.
 ShadowLands
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/4/2008 12:31:58 PM
Plus....sweatpants are easy to take off of a woman so men naturally get thoughts going in that direction.
 mcbobly
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:48:15 PM
After looking at your profile OP, I see that you're rather tall for one and very attractive for another. Now, seeing you, or many women, is their sweatpants and a hoodie and their hair in a ponytail is a very attractive look for a lot of guys. I for one really love that look and will look at a woman dressed like that every-time. Don't know what it is, but it is just a great look to me. Yes, the sporty look is a nice one, something a little out of the norm.
 ItzJustMe
Msg: 48
Sweatpants sexy?
Posted: 4/21/2008 11:04:01 PM
Sweatpants are never sexy! I used to have this girlfriend who would wear them when freinds of mine would come over, just to look grubby! I hated it. She laughed, I took off her sweat pants...
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Sweatpants sexy?