Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > One Mother Of A Marty Party - Sat May 10th      View All Events   Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Kahndor
Msg: 1
One Mother Of A Marty Party - Sat May 10thPage 1 of 1    
Saturday May 10, 2008

Come One, Come All For The Pre Mothers Day Party Of The Year

Steele Heights Community Hall
5825-140 Avenue
Edmonton, Alberta

All Beverages All Night $3.00
Rumour Has It That Chef Thomas Hughes Of The Bridgebrand Kitchen May Make A Guest Appearance To Smooze All You Mothers With Some Cooking Finese

Music And Entertainment Will Be Provided By Crazy D's, Taking You On A World Wide Tour Of Fun With The Very Best Of Music From Today And Yesterday
Following Members are Attending This Party... Average Member Brings Along 3 Guests

phantom_man

1 people are attending
 lonelydavid77
Msg: 2
One Mother Of A Marty Party
Posted: 4/3/2008 7:52:02 PM
Double your pleasure, double your fun, there is a double post, so dejavu will happen just like in Ground Hog Day!!

Double your pleasure, double your fun, there is a double post, so dejavu will happen just like in Ground Hog Day!!:
 Kahndor
Msg: 3
One Mother Of A Marty Party - Sat May 10th
Posted: 4/21/2008 4:07:15 AM
Giddyup, countdown is on
only 2 weeks to go

luckily my cow liver transplant takes place this week

el loco d
 Kahndor
Msg: 4
Giddyup
Posted: 5/8/2008 9:51:14 PM
Well the countdown is progressing with only 54 hours till the mother of a marty commences
and 60 hours for the rest of you
ive paid the admission for all those who say they are with me and the Plenty Of Fish Promo
BBQ/Beer starts at 6 Pm
and i will be bartending the event for the first few hours to ensure that good quality beverages hit the patrons
all beverages are $3
Patio Party and Dance To Follow

And as a foot note goin on the past couple o Marty Party's bring a sleeping bag and prepare to sleep in the park, cause these are all nighters that usually last till well past 4 AM

this is what separates the big boys from the wannabes

Giddyup
 Kahndor
Msg: 5
Aluminum Foil
Posted: 5/10/2008 8:55:17 AM
perhaps at 5 am
but i am sure the senioritas from mexico city will still be shootin back the tequilla
Show ALL Forums  > Alberta  > One Mother Of A Marty Party - Sat May 10th