Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Concerts this summer!!!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mae B
Msg: 1
Concerts this summer!!!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Ok lets hear it!
I am just back from Las Vegas, where I got to see Elton John at Ceasars Palace.
Simply AMAZING!!
I'm hanging around online at 10am friday morning to Jump on George Michael tickets at the ACC in July.

Who are you dying to or going to see this year?
 VainH
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 4/4/2008 3:38:42 PM
Just waiting on the date to be announced for Radiohead in August. They'll sell out in seconds, so I've been watching for a bit.
 alladin_sane
Msg: 3
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 4/15/2008 6:18:35 PM
Burlington Jazz & Blues Festival
July 18-20 2008
Spencer Smith Park

Great place to take a date, relax by the water and listen to some cool jazz & blues. Best of all it's FREE. There are all kinds of great music festivals happening all over Southern Ontario....get out there and enjoy!!!!!
 Firmbear8
Msg: 4
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 4/24/2008 10:15:28 PM
Awh well I won't be around for any summer concerts this summer !
I'll be in costa rica again . And all I have too do is hit one bar down there and I can chat or even have drinks with lots of famous people from sports stars to Tv stars .
Plus its a lot cheaper to meet famous people in a place like costa rica as most of them will be out of photog location ! LOL
Lets see I have met almost all of the toronto Maple laughs down there/Alice cooper/Elton john /John cougar/Eddie vanhellan /a lot of NFL football players .
And I didn't have any security to go through to meet any of them !lol
Elton was there with his mate !LOL John cougar was on vacation with his kids but he was having a beer at same bar I was in !LOL Funny he spotted me though as he heard my canadian accent ! As for elton john he's just a rich nasty old****head !LOL
Even when he's drinking ! Maple laughs are no better at pick up women then they are playing hockey !LOL
Ed V was working on some music rewriting for someone . Heck he even played a couple games of pool with me at the sportsman bar !
So as for summer concerts I most likely won't be here again this summer as headin back to costa rica for vacation this summer. But if you want to know whats gonna be in london ont ckeck westernfair website .
Have a good one what ever concert you go to !
 Spanky_69
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 5/1/2008 11:30:02 AM
Ok, this MAY have been posted about...but wasn't gonna go thru every post to see...so I'll just post what I was gonna.

For those of you who are a little...er...strapped for cash, there's a lot of Free concerts adn such coming up down in my area. I'll list them off the best that I can.

May 17th @ LeSkratch....Tony Lee Extreme Hypnotist. FREE

PETERBOROUGH FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS

June 21st Elton Joel
*tribute to Elton John*

June 25th Murray McLauchlan
*folk music*

July 1st Canada Day Celebrations with Mid-Life Crisis, Danny Bronson and Kawartha Jazz Ensemble
*local entertainment*

July 2nd Kruger Bros w/ openers The Higgins
*Bluegrass*

July 5th Matt Dusk
*Adult Contemporary*

July 9th Black Umfolosi
*Zimbabwe Acappella and Dance*

July 12th Destino
*Popera*

July 16th Jim Witter in The Music of our Lives - Classic rock/pop hits of the 60's, 70's and 80's w/ opener The Kitchen
*Tribute Band*

July 19th Deric Ruttan
*Country*

July 23rd Peterborough Concert Band
*local entertainment*

July 26th Glass Tiger w/ opener Lower Back Tatti
*pop*

July 30th Town Pants
*celtic pop*

August 2nd Jason Blaine w/ opener Brenda Mullen
*Country*

August 6th Ron Sexsmith
*Alternative Rock*

August 9th Michael Burgess
*Ballads*

August 13th Kalan Porter w/ opener TBA
*pop*

August 16th Magic of Ireland
*Celtic Dance*

August 20th Justin Rutledge
*Alternative Country*
 Mae B
Msg: 6
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 6/4/2008 10:11:18 AM
Wooooo!
Just got back from seeing Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers with Steve Winwood last night at the ACC.
Fantastic concert!!!

Also won tickets to see Hedley off a radio station & taking my son to see Simple Plan at the Molson Amp at the end of Aug..debating on paying through the nose for Eagles tickets..

I could really get used to this concert thing.

Greanize
Msg: 7
Concerts this summer!!!!
Posted: 6/4/2008 1:34:07 PM
I am dying to see my best friend in concert this summer, but I will probably have to wait until Sept when the new CD is released and we have a release party!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > Concerts this summer!!!!