Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > guys, women who squirt....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 simpleman20188
Msg: 7
guys, women who squirt....Page 1 of 22    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22)
You might want to consider it a grand salute to how you made her feel.
 Mae B
Msg: 10
guys, women who squirt....
Posted: 4/6/2008 2:20:50 PM
If she knew she was a squirter to that degree she should have warned you. It can be very off putting, especially if it had never happened to you before.
First time it happened to me, the guy "lost his footing" and almost went right off the bed. We make Tsunami jokes to this day.

I thought I should classify myself as a squirter.. I've had the odd good gush in certain situations, until I attended a swingers hotel weekend in Niagara Falls.
There were mattresses that will never recover from some of those ladies
 taogca
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2008 5:16:24 PM
OP

anytime you can cause a woman to squirt is a compliment to your manipulations.
dont let it concern you about the oral aspect, having a woman squirt over your head is the greatest.
 sin2gether2
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/6/2008 6:40:13 PM
Wow. All us ladies are envious of her. You must be good!
 isspringhere
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/6/2008 7:57:31 PM
when a women squirts for me.........that's the ultimate compliment for me. That's when I know I'm doin something right especially when I can make her squirt for like 60 seconds straight Like some of the others have said, that's what laundry detergent is for
 opnmydm
Msg: 39
Posted: 4/7/2008 8:29:48 PM
i have been with a couple women that "squirt" one actually squirted soo much when she came she plastic under her sheets..such an amazing turn on for me
 rdcnorm
Msg: 48
Posted: 4/8/2008 7:46:59 AM
OP, I'm sorry you were shocked,,the only time I will ever be shocked,, if she comes to bed with a knife, or lg. scissors, everything else is great..

A woman can drown me in juices everyday,, Yummy........
 mcbobly
Msg: 51
view profile
History
Posted: 4/12/2008 12:23:22 AM
OMG, I'd so love to expereince this. I'd love to have here squirt all over my face while I was down there. I've heard a lot about this, but never experienced it yet, but am hoping to one day. I think it would rock if she could shoot all the way across the room, yee haw!!
 rdcnorm
Msg: 57
Posted: 4/12/2008 1:01:20 PM
jeff
that's just too funny,, I bet you didn't,, LMAO
 RR Man
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2008 8:01:30 PM
I have to say that I've never dated a squirter. I wouldn't mind having the experience, though.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 69
Posted: 4/14/2008 7:29:02 AM
{quote]Are there really THAT MANY squirters out there? Come on.. I don't believe you guys. Someone make me squirt{/quote]
With a statement like that I bet your in box will get filled quickly,, {emails that is}
 mars_to_venus
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2008 12:17:03 PM
Squirting is sexy unless it's an 8 pound baby......lol!!
 aimsley
Msg: 72
Posted: 4/14/2008 1:28:58 PM

Are there really THAT MANY squirters out there? Come on.. I don't believe you guys. Someone make me squirt...

haha I've been known to squirt a few times. Not every time or hardcore Cytheria style lol. Never really knew it was gonna happen until it did, the build up was like a regular orgasm only more intense. It was always unpredictable for me, pretty embarassing the first time actually, i didn't even know i could do that. lol, my bf at the time got his pants soaked lol.
 mr.amoree
Msg: 82
Posted: 4/16/2008 4:33:56 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE WOMEN THAT SQUIRT.

the first time it happened for me it was ... kinda cool. i got sprayed right in the face. now that i know what to do women love it.
 DAVE632
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2008 12:13:47 AM
Some women do. Some don't. Some do sometimes and others do everytime. The ORGASM should define whether she'd had as good time or not though - not whether she's flooded the basement or not. Because it is NOT urine it shouldn't "gross" anybody out but it can have a "Whooaaa..." effect if you're not expecting it. The first time it happens with a woman it can be embarrassing if she isn't aware that that can happen but it should be obvious to both parties that it is NOT pee so considering the power of her orgasm it should be viewed as a Eureeka moment - something to strive for every time you want to take her there.

For those whose SO have either never done this or have done it once and can't seem to find it again and make it happen whenever you want it to - like a dozen times a night - this URL is one of the best on the NET for perfecting a Technique that allows a woman to have orgasms of that intensity ALL THE TIME. Again, whether she squirts or not is dependent on so many factors.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892
 SandyB1957
Msg: 98
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:00:23 AM
Does anyone know if this can change after a crtain age and poosible going thru menapause? Will it stop ?
 DAVE632
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:06:47 PM
If you KNOW your woman can ejaculate this technique will guarantee it every time. If she doesn't know she can have multiple G-Gasms and you show her that you can make her cum like this any time YOU or SHE wants - she'll be hooked.

http://forum.literotica.com:81/showthread.php?t=70892
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:29:18 AM
Well as a squirter and gusher (yes its two different techinques one projects while the other just flows heavy) I very much enjoy that either another person brings me too that hieghtened state of arousal or I do so myself . I have to say never be embarressed about it . If anything relish and enjoy you can bring your partner to that level of sexual orgasm most never get the chance to experience it . Myself I been very fortunate for many yrs too know I can be pleased in such a fashion . And yes I warn any potiental lover that it may get well WET !!!! Most men and women I been with very much enjoy knowing and seeing me in such pleasure. Only a few handful either been grossed out or scared because they never had someone have such strong orgasm. I get to an extreme orgasm that I convulse after I have squirted or gushed or even both. And I dont know about some of you women but I tend to become dyhrated quickly and always try too make sure I have plenty of towels and lol water too replenish and contiune with the enjoyment of it all. And yes men we women whom have mulitplies do enjoy non stop fun ........... so please if you never had a woman like us just enjoy the ride and love us for whom we are because regardless we will always aprreciate you for the way you make us feel.
 needamate4
Msg: 112
Posted: 4/22/2008 7:31:56 AM
i would love to meet a woman that squirts its so sexy and it gets me horny i would love for her to squirt it in my face and mouth if not a squirter a woman that cumms alot the i could use her cunn to jerkoff
 DAVE632
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:47:47 AM
It's a pity that this type of orgasm is SO unknown and rare that a woman is embarrassed when it happens. Thank goodness there are blogs and threads like here and TRY THIS on the LITEROTICA Forum
( http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892 )
where you can read that if your partner knows how to do it (even if you don't / never have) your reaction was completely NORMAL. Some women squirt and some don't but the orgasms are utterly awesome - to have (from what I've seen) as well as to watch. I think the biggest surprise that most women have is their sudden ability to orgasm until the cows come home and huge wracking orgasms at that. Many who don't have a clue kybosh this saying they'd rather have quality over quantity. When I read that I know they have never experienced a series of partner induced G-Gasms or they wouldn't be posting such nonsense.

MORE research is need though so read the Technique and whichever way it works for you ... perfect it. Your woman will be more satiated than she ever imagined!!
 fireguy4483
Msg: 127
Posted: 4/24/2008 9:43:10 AM
Dont feel funny about it. Its hot..
 ItsMeScott
Msg: 131
Posted: 4/24/2008 11:25:17 AM
My wife is a squiter. It is something that has come along over the past few years with her. I agree, it is a huge, huge turn on, and ya know it tastes like warm water. We have a few girlfriends that also squirt, and when we have our "date" night with them.....There is nothing in the bedroom, that doesnt get wet!!! LUV IT!!!
Let it rain, ;et it rain, let it rain........
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/24/2008 4:14:02 PM
lol I say grow up Original Poster.... funny that guys don't have a problem spraying their cum all over a woman's face yet when the table is turned ... eww, no thank you!

I am a multiple squirter, and to be quite honest other than a select few you men don't get me off orally anyway. My clit is NOT a chew toy. So you are safe. And I was in the most wonderful position of having a female lover who was a squirter. I loved it.
 coffeelover
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 10:35:49 PM
Ok now, if I got this right this will post to the thread.

Would anybody please tell me if helping a lover reach the point of a squirting orgasim is a learned skill or is it just like everything else, that some do and some don't.
 very happy camper
Msg: 146
Posted: 4/25/2008 8:48:37 AM
I have had the good fortune to have a few lovers in my life who have felt free enough to let themselves go in this fashion. In every case I felt honoured and wholly exhilerated. Nothing sexier in my view. And one lover was so prolific, at times it felt like I was being waterboarded ina good way. Once actuaqlly thought I might drown from a sudden wush that went straight down my throat. I ended that session wet from head to toe with my hair soaked and matted down, but with a real big grin on my face .. and one on hers too.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > guys, women who squirt....