Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *~Krysteene~*
Msg: 2
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?Page 1 of 24    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24)

You mean it doesn't get better with age??? I guess some men are perverts for life.

Hang in there, you just haven't found the right one yet.

Krys
 merry0709
Msg: 3
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:39:43 AM
Well, first off, it` not all older men, but its the jerky older men.
I have a theory about this. I think alot of them have just started on ED meds and they have not been able to perform for a long time. Now they have their pills and they are like a kid with a new pony to ride. I`m not being snotty. I`m being serious. I do think that this is what is happening. They are only thinking with one head. As long as they are getting their famished appetite fed, what do they care about who it is. They`re getting it------FINALLY!!!!!!. Like a starved rat.
 sam-spade
Msg: 4
Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:48:15 AM

Like a starved rat.
Little blue pills don't give you a libido.

They might want to know if it's still important to you (just a guess).
 merry0709
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/8/2008 9:53:26 AM
They always had a libido. But if it didn`t work at all and now it does, of course they want to use it all that they can, to make up for lost time.
 galonthemt
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:08:32 AM
haha I did cover this in another thread. I have had men tell me in the second message that they have ED but they have the pill, not to worry. I tell them I wasnt. lol They just wanted me to "know" that. I think its because they want you to know that they wont be a disapointment.....................20 or 60 sex is at the forefront................like thats the number one proiority for women!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dont they know its number two
 albino_dino
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:11:30 AM
At the risk of sounding slutty or sounding like a player................

Every woman I have slept with, has truely enjoyed and 'demanded' sex. A few of these women have not had previously good sexual experiences... (not making a list of the complaints, as women know them by heart)

Some men might THINK they can short-circuit the whole dating, friendship and game-playing, by jumping right into what they want, and more specifically, what women want.

Women want a healthy sex life, and many men think that means they WANT SEX.

There is NO school to teach men, and women apparently are not doing it. Women have to TRAIN men how to treat them. Every new dating situation initiates a new training process. (sluts sabatoge the training process)

barra57
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/8/2008 11:34:25 AM
No school to teach a man to be polite to ladies. My mother taught me. And I believe that's where best training comes from. Our mothers and fathers. In my day that is. And it should be instinctual, a man should just KNOW.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Just make sure you pic the right ladies to be polite to..........
 sam-spade
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/8/2008 12:41:28 PM

They just wanted me to "know" that.
lol. If you were jack rabbit quick before the pill, you'll be after as well. V doesn't give you control, just body while you have it. Once the deed is done, it doesn't matter what you take, it will still leave you with a sting for a pool que.
 girlwillbegirl
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/8/2008 12:47:12 PM
I've discovered that AGE doesn't necessarily equate with MATURITY.
 ankkka
Msg: 13
Posted: 4/8/2008 2:05:01 PM
I don't know...why you are comparing older men to teenagers?
Perhaps I grow up in very old fashion European style...but my generation was not in sex...we had wonderful friendships...fun...adventures...and young boys at high school were great young gentlemen...

Why older men think about sex?
Simple...how many years they have left for having sex?
They are not looking for long term relationship...most of them had already...and it did not work for them.
If they need a woman...they want only sex.
And online dating is a great place to find a partner....
 barra57
Msg: 14
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:30:33 PM
Ha Ha Ha ,, interesting topic .

Being the Gentleman I am , I have always waited for the lady to show the first interest in sex .

Probably why I live with Mrs Palmer ...
 Ms Tude
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/8/2008 11:45:02 PM
hehe - so - since I've mostly dated younger men - if I date an older man then I can consider my first conversation to go like this ...

Hi! Nice to finally meet you! My name is XX!

XX here, say how do feel about sex?

Why ... XX ... I feel good about that, um, coffee?

XX here, coffee is good, before or after?

Why ... XX ... hehe

hehe

Sorry - I've not run into this - however if anything sex runs rampant regardless of age!
 MacKevinized
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:46:42 AM
Immature men are recruited to make inappropriate sexual advances to women for the purpose of identifying immature women and adolecent adolescent behaviors.

Yes it's true that immature men will ask for sex and divide women into 2 groups, women that like it and women that only claim to like it. They ask for sex up front to determine the difference and don't have the perseverance to wait for it from women that only claim to like it. There are a few women that think like this too but not many and don't have to put up with the same amount of rejection up front, they get dumped later after establishing (short term ) relationships.

Immature women generally gather in groups to discuss their lack of sex and desire for it. Mostly this conversation is based around males wanting sex too much and a distain for men except for the 1 they have sex with.

Mature adults don't have problems finding suitable partners for sex and don't obsess about it.
 MacKevinized
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:52:33 AM

Geesh, I didn't get that memo!

My only response to your lauding of what might be called " a more even approach" is this.
Men who hold this opinion obviously have little empathy for women. It could possibly be interpreted, that they dislike women intently.

So, what is it that motivates these computer geezer gigilos, flinging their perversions like so many monkeys? Are they hoping the stink will somehow injure those in their path? Could they possibly have NO respect for women?

Only men get this memo

Why do you even ask for motivation, you've already stated it's sex, food and housekeeper.

I do have respect for women (and men) that deserve it but none for the notion that everybody of the opposite sex is the same.
 cdn*guy
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:16:28 AM
Oh geez, not another one ... Isn't there a 'done to death' switch around here somewhere ??

Men are pigs. That was decided 2,843 threads ago. Next topic, please.

cdn guy
 AgelessWonder
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/9/2008 7:35:18 AM
LOL cdn.. Maybe after they keep reading it enough times, they will believe it!

If men are dogs in my book, they are lucky, as I love my dogs!

Nothing wrong with talking about sex before a meet, at least that way you will know, or they will, where you stand on the topic. After all, we are adults, not teenagers... well some anyhow! JMO
 MacKevinized
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:40:49 AM

You need to brush up on your reading comprehension skills. In my previous post, I said nothing about food and housekeeping.
I also didn't use the word everybody nor do I have the notion that everybody of the opposite sex is the same.
I used words like some and many

If the shoe fits..............
PS: I'll try to manage getting through life without needing your respect or approval. (she says sarcastically) Showing either, appears to be something you have difficulty with. Where you and I differ is, I think everyone deserves to be respected just because they're part of the human race.
If they show disrespect towards me or others, I have no time for them in my life.

Sorry I didn't put my memory away when I came to this thread as I was referring to statements made in other threads.
And those men that want you to have sex on the first date? Maybe I could believe you respected all humans if you didn't show such disrespect for them.

Serial killers, rapists, your ex, how much respect do you show them? Or do you just make the claim they're not of the human race?

All in all though, I have a bit of respect that you have learned to use the POF formating and have changed your tune slightly since you've started posting. Some have been here for years without figuring out the formating and are still saying the same things that prevent them from meeting decent partners.
 winernotreally
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/9/2008 9:20:45 AM
Q: (Usually on the 2nd date) How do you fell about sex?

A: I think sex feels good, with the RIGHT person. Why do you want to know?

Reply: *Stutter, sputter* I dunno, just asking.
 SueCat51
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 9:51:05 AM
Hey, if a guy wants to know about sex first, then on the flip side of the coin, I'm gonna ask him about money Great minds think alike.
 cdn*guy
Msg: 24
Posted: 4/9/2008 12:17:30 PM
"Stating all men are pigs was a great way of showing that teenage angst. Thank you cdnguy. Name-calling at our ages? Proving the.. point.. are we?"

Well yes, Ms. R., that is a good ‘knee-jerk’ comment, and I believe I understand. Although I’m not sure how, unfortunately, I believe you missed the point I was making.

cdn guy
 cdn*guy
Msg: 26
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:59:34 PM
(laffin) ... Yes, of course. Defense. That's it. Geez !!

cdn guy
 cdn*guy
Msg: 28
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:30:56 PM
Yes, that would probably be appropriate -- something by "The Barenaked Ladies", perhaps ??

cdn guy
 firstlight
Msg: 29
Posted: 4/9/2008 6:58:05 PM
In a perfect world it would be nice if we could sit down over dinner and iron out our to do and not to do list of sexual preferences, favorite positions, and techniques but in reality talking about it, though helpful doesn't create quite the same reaction as actually doing it, so you really never know till you try.
But...you can't blame a guy for trying.
 Oregondaisy
Msg: 32
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:51:45 PM
It does get really old. You do the message thing for however long, and eventually, there is a telephone conversation. I have never talked to anyone on the phone that didn't bring that subject up immediately.
 oldkid
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 7:01:54 AM
Based on the various postings by woman on this and similar subjects, some women are comfortable with a sexual part in their relationships early in that relationship while others want to put off that part of a relationship until much later. From a man's perspective, that knowledge is very important and may be a deciding factor if there will even be a relationship.

Many men are not prepared to wait 6 months or a year to have a sexual relationship nor to spend their social time and budget on someone who isn't going to be their sexual partner in the near future. Just because they bring the subject up doesn't mean they expect a sexual relationship immediatly but they sure aren't willing to wait until the 1st anniversary either.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > Why do older Men think like they are teenagers. Wanting to know about Sex first?