Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Is doing a trade ok??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 kamakama
Msg: 1
Is doing a trade ok??Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
What type of job would you prefer a woman to do..Is a trade ok?? Or should women stick to feminine jobs?? ect.. avon.. What do men want women to do? What is a good impression to you.? Do you think that women should work at all??Or should a man look after them??
 Pookiespal
Msg: 2
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 1:09:42 AM
Honey Im still waiting for a guy to look after me.....Bring him On !!!!!

However I think in is this current socio economic climate, men and women should be grateful for any job they have and if your doing what you love and were trained to do then your doing well. The day of being in the one profession all of your life, is long gone

Im a mortician by trade, because I wanted to be a Dr but could not get into Med School so I did pathology instead which I love, you would think there is plenty of work for my vocation but theres not...Ive return to Uni to finish my Masters and to study Nursing of which there is currently a huge demand for and I guess thats where my career will head meanwhile working part time in a Call Centre and a funeral home to make ends meet.

A job is a job...please ...in 2008 please dont stereotype as to what is a male/female job..lets not even go there. As for women working at all, you mean we have a choice ???? if only, in case you havent noticed, look around..we dont have a lot of choice because society has changed and more and more of us women are single...thru choice or by design...God Id love to sit on my ass and do nothing....ok I would be bored but that day aint gonna come, so it is what it is.....unless Mr Powerball man rings next Friday morning with some excellent news, I will be hauling it out of bed to do it all again on Friday ..............and to be honest, after being unemployed for nearly 6 months, Im just grateful I have a job to go to.
 kamakama
Msg: 3
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 1:14:48 AM
God pookie pookie.. You are an exhausting person to listen to.. Yes it is 2008..I get it.. Thanx for all your good advice.. Good luck to me!!You too!!..I think that i need a drink now..
 gypsygal_au
Msg: 4
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 1:33:57 AM
Messages this short may not be posted

whitegold765
Msg: 5
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 1:39:20 AM
A job is a job. Who really cares? I can't say I do. Unless it was something I didn't agree with (professional seal clubber, for example) I can't really say it would be a factor for me.
 Gem n Al
Msg: 6
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 2:27:51 AM

You are an exhausting person to listen to..

Maybe, but worthwhile to get through to the end. Keep posting Pookie!

So true Whitegold, a job is a job and aside from an earlier thread of 'who wouldn't you date, professionwise' .... if it's an issue for someone, it's only their problem.
 Pookiespal
Msg: 7
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 2:36:06 AM
^^^Thankyou Brisgemini
 gypsygal_au
Msg: 8
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 2:37:36 AM
... agrees 100% with Whitegold and Brizgemini....

If I was a guy though, I guess I wouldnt want my partner to be a prostitute though !!!!
 pandabollocks3000
Msg: 9
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 2:58:48 AM
A masseuse who very successfully trades shares for me in the middle of the night after I have gone to sleep.
 debnco
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:27:06 AM
Who cares ....Whatever she wants to do or has to do .
Is a trade ok?......ok by who.
Should a woman stick to feminine jobs ?......... wtf.
What do men want woman to do ?......who cares .
Should woman work at all ?....................We've got bills to pay .
Should a man look after a woman ?................ I can look after myself , as can most woman .
I think in this day and age most woman have to work to make ends meet .I also think if you are in a partnership it should be a joint decision ,depends on financial circumstances ,kids and a lot of other things .
 gypsygal_au
Msg: 11
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:45:54 AM
Sid Valleyview... best to make sure she doesnt have any fetishes as day trading on Wall St requires full concentration at all times!
 julianx
Msg: 12
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:49:51 AM
I'm looking for another rodeo clown so we can job share
 dv8sex
Msg: 13
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:52:26 AM
i prefer a woman to do a job that she likes or loves...and in return i expect the same
 julianx
Msg: 14
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:58:09 AM
Twisted Willy responding to post by Fetish for You...now there's a match made in heaven
 Racygirl
Msg: 15
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:59:01 AM
I want a man to look after me too Pookie. I will make sure that when he gets home I will have a clean house for him and will be ready for sex an hour after he gets home (cos he has to relax first for awhile with a beer - - which off course I will give him when he needs it). After sex we will have a great dinner that I will have made for him then its watching whatever he wants because Im their for his bidding

Bugger, does it mean I have to give up going to Uni to get my Human Communication Science degree?
 Brizguy_2007
Msg: 16
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 3:59:19 AM

What type of job would you prefer a woman to do

Head job's a good start

Is a trade ok??

Sure, I'll trade that head job for a quickie in the car park.

What do men want women to do?

ummm......it well

What is a good impression to you.?

the mattress pattern on her back

Do you think that women should work at all

Hell yeah...who else is going to pay the bills

Or should a man look after them

Hell no....He's too busy looking after himself
 Greg8002
Msg: 17
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:09:40 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with a woman doing a trade or being a mechanic. I think we need more tradespeople, given the heavy labour shortages in these sectors (plumbers, construction workers, brickies, welders, etc) which are helping drive up costs and inflation.
 Dark Stanley
Msg: 18
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:12:30 AM

I want a man to look after me too Pookie. I will make sure that when he gets home I will have a clean house for him and will be ready for sex an hour after he gets home (cos he has to relax first for awhile with a beer - - which off course I will give him when he needs it). After sex we will have a great dinner that I will have made for him then its watching whatever he wants because Im their for his bidding

Wow Racy, and I never thought I would find "THE ONE" on this site but looks like I just have!!
 ClumsyOaf
Msg: 19
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 4:37:09 AM
RE Message 15.....

I'm taking notes...... just about choked on my drink......hehehe
 bucky140
Msg: 20
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:08:41 AM
Taking notes Clumsy? I'd print it and frame it for future reference.

I can be a witness for you too. These women will try and back out of anything.

As for me,don't care what she does,as long as she's happy doing it.
 *~*ChardyGirl*~*
Msg: 21
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 7:31:08 PM
I dont think it matters what job anyone does,so long as they're happy doing it.....
You spend a good part of your day at work,so,its hoped you'd be happy to be there,although,i,personally have never staid at a job,if i wasnt happy to be there...

Ps. Pookie IS an exhausting person,but in person her company is nothing short of exhilarating................
 Pookiespal
Msg: 22
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 7:44:47 PM
^^^ Not today Strawbs..got a head cold....miserable...
 rainbowskin
Msg: 23
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:21:23 PM
I thought this was a joke/late april fools till everybody started answering it, then I checked that it's still the 21st century and I didn't time warp from little house on the prairie or something. Feminine jobs? Avon??? omg

I have worked in all sorts of weird and wonderful jobs since I left school at 17, always supported myself whether or not there was a man in my life, why on earth would he be expected to support me? As long as I can pay my own way then I get to 'be my own boss' and make my own decisions which is the only way I could ever live, and whatever job supports my lifestyle is just fine by me, nobody needs to approve.

The day I need a man to 'look after me' I'll have enough money saved for a nice retirement unit (read: beach hut in bali) meantime I just want one to share the fun stuff with and hopefully he has his own job, even if it is selling avon lol

ronda :)

hevgem
Msg: 24
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:50:24 PM
brizguy u crack me up
think i know y ur still single
 hevgem
Msg: 25
Is doing a trade ok??
Posted: 4/9/2008 11:55:58 PM
seriously tho, a woman can do watever job she wants if she can do it.
Show ALL Forums  > Australia  > Is doing a trade ok??