Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He's Married Already      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lucky_Vet
Msg: 2
He's Married AlreadyPage 1 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You dummy!

You're his emotional tampon, and he's a total cheating shmuck. In the eyes of a woman, by sharing his emotions with you, he's actually cheating more than if he hired a hooker for sex.
 theforumfiend
Msg: 4
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:37:47 PM
Honey, quit kidding yourself. You do NOT know if he's cheated with someone else. An unhappy home is as old as "my wife doesn't understand me", "we don't have sex anymore", etc. Even though you are trying to be good, the fact that you have kissed him says that you have clearly crossed the line. A man that is willing to even emotionally cheat on his wife is not someone worthy of respect. Do you want to become the other woman? You are heading that way. Quit making excuses for him and yourself. Stop talking to this man. If he pulls you in, it is because you are letting him. Be brave and do the right thing - stay away from him. You will be glad you did.
 Lucky_Vet
Msg: 5
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/9/2008 10:38:02 PM
"he this he that" its all irrelivant sweetheart. He's using you, and you're sucked in, dreaming he's going to leave her.

You've done it before, and you have horrible taste in men, and you're not going to listen to us. Am I right? Yup.

Bye :) Start living your own life instead of sitting on a backburner for the next 10 years. What a waste of yourself.
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/10/2008 12:59:35 AM
hmmmm....

self esteem....
self control....
conscience....

no one can make you do anything you don't want to do...

men/women who cheat use the not happy at home card.... if you REALLY aren't happy you leave... every night he curls up in his bed with his wife... probably having sex... and telling her how much he loves her... not thinking for a second about you...

you need to value yourself more than to be in this situation.... there is nothing wonderful about this man.... move on... or you are just as bad as he is because you are enabling him to cheat on his wife... and yes... kissing and hugging is cheating.... because like someone else said... if you can't do it in front of his wife... it probably wouldn't be ok with her...
 gucci8
Msg: 12
view profile
History
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/11/2008 2:15:17 AM
Wow, I'm yust wondering what his Wife thinks of this?? Remember, What goes around comes around!!!!!
 ~blue eyes~
Msg: 13
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/11/2008 10:49:02 AM
"In many ways I dont think he wants to cheat, I figure if he did want to he already would have dont you think?"

He has already cheated on his wife with you in my opinion. I'm not trying to bash you, but he has made an emotional connection with you that he should have with his wife and even though you have not had sex you have crossed a line with the hus and kisses.

You need to for yourself cut off all communication with him and stick to your guns this time.
The man has a sick child at home, whom he says has been sick since birth, he should be focusing on them. if he can't do that then he needs to leave because they all certainly deserve better than that.

Do what you know is right OP and you'll better off in the long run. Good luck.
 92rockin
Msg: 14
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/12/2008 6:29:56 AM
hi,
he looking for replacement,
eating his cake too.
 forum101
Msg: 15
view profile
History
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/12/2008 6:31:15 AM
Ask his wife if its OK with her what you guys are doing. I wouldnt think it would be. Why in the world would you even meet him, knowing he is married?
 vivaciousvixen2
Msg: 16
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/12/2008 1:37:53 PM
You are desperate and can't find a single man.
You know that he is married, yet you are making out with him and trying to call him the cheater..
Honey.....you are not the victim or the poor widow..... you are being a trashy whore
are you proud of your cheating behavaiour?
Stay off another woman's man!
Sorry
 BrownEyedLeo
Msg: 17
view profile
History
He's Married Already
Posted: 4/14/2008 7:16:04 PM
Just wondering ... does his "stressed-out" wife with the workaholic Husband also consider you her friend ?? Maybe you could help out with their sick child while he is away working so hard!! That's what friends are for.

Not that I am bashing you, of course.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > He's Married Already