Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > how ruff can you be?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 luckyladybug
Msg: 3
how ruff can you be? Page 1 of 1    
How rough you can be depends on the people involved.

If someone likes it rough, they'll make it clear - and as long as there's open communication about what's going on and how both parties feel, I don't think there's anything wrong with rough play.

I don't like my hair being pulled OUT, or bleeding or bruising for that matter, but sometimes it's hard to find people I like in day to day life who can also be dominant enough bedroom-wise. *shrugs* When I'm with someone else who likes to be slapped, I'll happily back-hand them as hard as I can, and I know that hurts on the face more than I can take - although personally I would draw the line for what I could handle to perform at an actual beating or anything involving blade weapons.
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 4
how ruff can you be?
Posted: 8/23/2005 1:30:13 PM
yikes and GOd forbid
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 5
how ruff can you be?
Posted: 8/23/2005 1:30:49 PM
That sounds sort of sick-like in teh sadist-masochism file...a little teasing with a tweak her and there a soft pinch or a tad nibble may not hurt but what you desctibed-HLIJ
not a pleasant thought or feeling. Hope you don't get your willies off like that?oops double post Y?
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > how ruff can you be?