Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If you sleep with a guy right away, does that take you out of the run      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 megwriter
Msg: 1
If you sleep with a guy right away, does that take you out of the running for a relationship?Page 1 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
I have mostly male friends, and some of them have told me I can't have sex with a guy right away because then I'm not girlfriend material...what the hell does that mean? I am not 19 years old anymore, and I know what I want. Playing a game or hard to get is bullsh--. If I sleep with someone, even if it is right away, it's because I have felt some kind of connection, whether it be just INTENSELY physical or just that kind of feeling like you've known them forever (and, no it doesn't happen all the time and I know the real thing when it does) and I'm not ashamed to go with it...so what gives with you men? Do you really go along with the cliche that there are women that you marry and women you just f---? I have more integrity than that. I have always believed that if I was myself--honest and caring--that the man would see who I really was, see my heart, and that would be all that mattered...(plus the really great sex...lol)...
 Thrullas
Msg: 2
If you sleep with a guy right away, does that take you out of the running for a relationship?
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:04:05 AM
HMMM - I believe that i would have to say - I believe in the cliche about women you marry & women you f***. But as i'm getting used to this whole singles thing again - it's getting difficult.
 megwriter
Msg: 3
If you sleep with a guy right away, does that take you out of the running for a relationship?
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:07:37 AM
Gee, thanks...I feel better already...lol
 bailey_rayne
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:07:47 AM
As old as I am....Ya just dont worry about shite like that anymore.......Id never marry again anyway...So I throw caution to the wind...and have myself a ball....( literally ).......
 nc_galla
Msg: 5
 Thrullas
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:09:40 AM
So far thats only 1 man opinion tho
 megwriter
Msg: 7
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:13:02 AM
Bailey---you're my hero...lol

I also don't care if I ever get married again, but I don't want to lose out on a great boyfriend 'cause of something stupid like that, ya know...
 7times
Msg: 8
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:18:33 AM
Oh god not this question...

the men who told you that just haven't had the woman say yes right away thats all.

I don't judge someone by how quick they sleep with me, hell there is nothing wrong with just sleeping with a person... Damn, people lets get over the whole how dare I attitude and freaking enjoy life.
 Thrullas
Msg: 9
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:19:43 AM
M...MM...MMM - MARRIED AGAIN <----- Not me
 mikelgreco
Msg: 10
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:20:52 AM
Bailey---you're my hero...lol

I get a kick when I see other women say that about Bailey.

LOL

So where the hell is Salem is what I want to know???

-mikel
 76131cpl
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:24:22 AM
One of my best friends slept with his wife on their first date, and they've been happily (far as I know) married for 15 years.
 brawny33810
Msg: 12
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:25:44 AM
Have a good weekend Mike?

ot: They better sleep with me right away........
.........or there ain't gonna be a relationship!
 megwriter
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:26:35 AM
Mike---Salem is a sleepy little town in Ohio, very quaint with lots of white people...lol...and outside of Salem---just cows
 Thrullas
Msg: 14
 teamgreen
Msg: 15
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:28:00 AM
i'd have to say that they're woman for f*ck and woman you marry! those are my two cents, as well it could go the same with the opposite sex!
 mikelgreco
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:28:33 AM
MEG

You poor baby...OK, how about you come to NYC and I'll show you around the Atlantic.

Now that's a big pond...lots of fish there.

LOL

-Mikel
 megwriter
Msg: 17
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:32:23 AM
Yeah, my brother lives there, but YOU CAN'T SMOKE IN ANY OF THE DAMN BARS ANYMORE! That is such bullsh--! Not to get off-topic...lol
 mikelgreco
Msg: 18
Posted: 5/31/2005 11:36:05 AM
Ohh don't tell me your a smoker???

DeAL BrEaker...

damn and I thought I had a catch...ohhh back to fishing.

LOL
 megwriter
Msg: 19
Posted: 5/31/2005 12:15:05 PM
Whateva, whateva...I dooo what I want...(Cartman)

Eh, whatever...that's what the patch is for, I guess...

Awfully**** for someone quoting Quentin Tarantino (loser) and dead painters who were overrated...lol

J/k...
 megwriter
Msg: 20
Posted: 5/31/2005 12:17:22 PM
That was weird...this site bleeped out the word c o c k y ?? What gives?
 social dragonfly
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 2/19/2006 4:20:52 PM
megwriter . just make sure that once is never enough. that they'll always want more lol
 Alpengeist
Msg: 22
Posted: 2/19/2006 4:25:26 PM
doesn't ruin chances with me, if she is good in bed and still cool afterwards, I'll always come back for more.
Eventually it is her mind that keeps me around, how soon we had sex, I don't even think about that.
 motherbear
Msg: 23
Posted: 2/19/2006 6:33:35 PM
I have just decided to have sex if I love them and that would be after knowing them for awhile. I didn't want a long stream of men coming and going by me just for sex. It really is too much of a letdown to have it over once the sex has occurred or to have the interest level die off so if I do sleep with a man, which being single is something I only think about now, it is because we have decided to have a relationship that included love, sex, and friendship. Physical connections are a dime a dozen and happen all the time, should we act on them just because they exist? I dont think so. I'll wait for the real deal.
 zgirlbeautiful
Msg: 24
Posted: 2/19/2006 6:39:36 PM
the problem i have with having sex on the first date is that then i want to do it or talk about it all the time and really don't get the chance to build the friendship.
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 25
Posted: 2/19/2006 7:06:18 PM
i am not saying that a good relationship can't happen after you have slept with a girl on the first date.ive had two good relationships happen after we did that but i know thats on the rare side,and i also was a few years younger. at my age i want the kind of relationship were i can look at her in the morning with her hair a mess,no make up,morning breath,her complaining that she had nothing to wear,just generally looking as unappealing as you do in the morning.then still think to my self that damn i do love this women and i want to be with her forever.a feeling like that is not based on sex but something deeper and lasting which takes time to build.once youve built a good relationship like that the sex and intimacy is so much better because you know the person.

just my 2 cents to put in also
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > If you sleep with a guy right away, does that take you out of the running for a relationship?