Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > SWEET music to my ears!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Mae B
Msg: 1
SWEET music to my ears!Page 1 of 1    
They added a new application!!!
Put a song on your profile.
This helps me out ALOT!!!! Now they have something to listen to as they pour over my mini novel.
I spent half an hour choosing which one to upload from my Itunes... (yes I purchase my music) and currently have the uber smooth voice of George Michael on.

What song are you adding?
Not adding one?
Will you pick it to reflect the music you love, or try to send a message with the song you pick?
 Mae B
Msg: 2
SWEET music to my ears!
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:10:50 AM
You have to click on the song to make it play a 30 second portion of the song...they aren't forcing you to listen to anyones music.
I hate that feature on Myspace.. I have my music playing on the computer quite often while i'm cleaning up, or checking online messages. I am quite often startled by the choice of song (and volume)of myspace friends because it automatically loads..
Show ALL Forums  > Ontario  > SWEET music to my ears!