Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ppppplease give me a little help here??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wbishop
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Ppppplease give me a little help here??Page 1 of 1    
I have realized that, (sigh) I am never going to be tall dark and handsome brad pitt type of guy LOL! soooo I need to do the best i can with what I've got!! I am just looking to make my profile as good as it can be! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
 wbishop
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Ppppplease give me a little help here??
Posted: 4/22/2008 5:58:01 PM
Thanks T, I appreciate it! I did not realise how negative most of that came across I thought it was more light hearted and funny but looking at it again I think you may be right!
 wbishop
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 8:49:27 PM
Thanks to all of you! I hope this is a little better!
 wbishop
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 5:47:32 AM
thanks everybody! you all have great suggestions and I have taken most of them and will be replacing the pics as soon as i get more. My sis is having a huge party soon so I am gonna get em taken there and I baught my dream car yesterday so I am going to get a few with it. (loserI did not ignore any suggestions I am workin on it)
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Ppppplease give me a little help here??