Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Ravers............................?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 DRNelson24
Msg: 2
Ravers............................?Page 1 of 1    
I used to be one. When they were raves and not electronica music concerts. Raves are dead, therefore so are ravers. You can be one in your heart and that's about it. i can't remember the last time i heard someone say PLUR. I was a candy kid who grew into a DJ/Producer.
 DRNelson24
Msg: 5
Ravers............................?
Posted: 4/24/2008 11:28:28 AM
sorry for being such a**** but when the rave scene died so did my since of PLUR. maybe some day i'll be less bitter on the subject, but stupid ppl who only acred about getting ****ed up ruined a good thing and it piss me off still to this day.

Sorry for attacking you dude.
 Crash1967
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:13:33 PM
....anyway.....
I manage to show up at Shambala Festival in B.C. in August and have a freaking blast. 10 thousand Canadians in the middle of the forest, on a private ranch, on a river, for a week!!!

What I like about what I've experienced there is people using synergy to jack the energy up. It is modern tribalism, and while I'm sure its taken different forms in different places the energy is what its about.....no?

It is really nothing new in a way.... look at Dionysian culture....
 DRNelson24
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/24/2008 1:22:13 PM
yeah, it is about the energy, but it's like the disco scene. it and the rave scene a very similar, but you don't call the rave scene the disco scene. I guess the piont i'm trying to make is that the rave scene is dead, but the electronica movement is just getting warmed up. Seen Justice in chicago and it rocked, in a club though not at a rave.
 Crash1967
Msg: 10
Posted: 4/26/2008 5:10:08 PM
sounds interesting bassbindevil. There are loads of Vancouver folks at Shambala, in fact I think the Portal, now called the Labyrnth, is sort of "staffed" by a bunch of folks from Vancouver. I'd really like to get over there...seems like a cool scene.

Hardstyle - I never said it was dead.....
Show ALL Forums  > Art/Music  > Ravers............................?