Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Rape Role-Playing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 luvicid
Msg: 1
Rape Role-PlayingPage 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Someone I dated was into this. She'd want to be tied up, and then she'd want me to role play the part of the perpetrator. She'd want me to choke her while forcefully take it from her (role playing of course), and likewise, she'd fight me off. Me being of an open mind, tried to go ahead with it, but I just couldn't do it, too intense for me!
 luvicid
Msg: 2
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/1/2005 4:03:59 PM
Indeed.. but for me, it seemed too real, and it made me very uncomfortable. We found other ways to explore her "being overpowered" fetish though.
 megwriter
Msg: 3
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/1/2005 5:55:18 PM
Sorry, singleunit...you're wrong...and I'd like to know where you pulled that 99 percent figure from...definitely out of you ass.
Babylonia is right on...I love been dominated in a completely non-painful and non-disrespectful way and I am not ashamed of my sexuality. I've asked to have my wrists held above my head and I've been tied up, and I suppose I'll get around to doing a mild pseudo-rape thing, but in no way do I want it to be reminiscent of the kind of violence of a rape or the actual motivations of a rape...Rape is not a crime of passion it is a crime of violence. My desire for domination comes mostly from a need to be wanted that intensely...and it manifests itself in other ways besides wanting to be dominated...an hour with a feather, anyone? lol
 hauntingdesires
Msg: 4
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/1/2005 6:06:56 PM
I'm afraid to say anything on this suject lest it incriminate me and the linch mob will a come n get me...

But I will say this

Rape play, bondage, ropes, handcuffs, chains, blindfolds, .... the list does go on...

been there, done it, doin it tomorrow, and the next day and the next day and the day after that and the day after etc...

Been so long like that I forget what reg sex is supposed to be like...
 megwriter
Msg: 7
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/3/2005 11:45:30 AM
"any psychologist tells you when a woman has rape fantasies its because she has guilt about sex...its a defence mechanism for women who feel ashamed or guilty about certain acts in bed and if its forced on them they dont have those feelings"

And following that you said 99 percent of the time that was true...that is what I was disagreeing with, and I'm pretty sure there is no statistic backing that up...

The 99 percent stat regarding "normal" vs sociopath may indeed be true, but it is not indicative of what you discussing before...you claim that these women are all sexually repressed, and that's simply a ridiculous assumption...

And Sigmund Freud was a mysogenist ***hole, and his theories were bullshit!

Having said that, I wasn't trying to insult your intelligence, so don't insult mine...anyone can take Psych 101...
 hauntingdesires
Msg: 8
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/3/2005 12:33:56 PM
omg Moist.... I really really like your new pic... practically speechless...

There's hot and then well... wow. Whatter hotter than really freakin hot?
 megwriter
Msg: 9
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:05:21 PM
Ok...I got all of that except the denial comment...what am I denying? Please...shrink my brain...lol
And, yes, I know you said Jung said it, I just don't know squat about Jung...lol
 mainegrad
Msg: 10
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:40:23 PM
singleunit..I think I need some analysis...come on over
 hauntingdesires
Msg: 11
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/3/2005 1:59:56 PM
well last night was kinda umm, accidental.

Night time, little bit of a forest... darkened pathway, and her hands tied up behind her back, dragging her into the darkness and we both trip over a chain... couldn't grab her fast enough and well, the ground got her before I could... and she had no way to stop herself....

scrapes, cuts and bruises all around.

Whats the point in this ramble, if your going to play any games.... make damn sure you know the area and any potential dangers there might be...

otherwise if its all consentual or has been consented too.... happy hunting... :)
 megwriter
Msg: 12
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 7:48:49 AM
I didn't say I didn't understand your theory; I said I didn't know a lot about Carl Jung...maybe you are the one who should take a remedial reading comprehension class...and your point about Freud and Einstein is completely flawed because the two areas of science they each dealt with (if you can call Freud's penis envy bullshit science) are completely unrelated and supportable by entirely different types of evidence...

And since you keep referencing this so-called "definitive study," why don't you name it...year, city, scientists involved, institution sponsoring it, whatever...since it was so, you know, DEFINITIVE...
 megwriter
Msg: 13
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 8:07:30 AM
Thank you, Babylonia...My initial problem with his theory was the use of "99 percent." And I never said there weren't some screwed up women out there who were drawn to the rape scenario because of sexual guilt...of course, they're out there...I merely had a problem with his blanket statement and arbitrary numbers about such women...
 Pandy
Msg: 14
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 4:41:23 PM

any psychologist tells you when a woman has rape fantasies its because she has guilt about sex...its a defence mechanism for women who feel ashamed or guilty about certain acts in bed and if its forced on them they dont have those feelings.

No psychologist would tell you that at ALL without having interviewed the woman in question. they are also intelligent/educated enought to know that there are NO pat answers for everything in psychology, only tendancies.
 Pandy
Msg: 15
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 4:49:55 PM

you can disagree with me all you want thats what the definitive study on human psychology says.

both Frued and Jung would laugh at the thought that anyone could EVER have a definitive grasp on either the EXACT percentages of sociopathology, OR that you could EVER have anything that approaches "definitive" when dealing with human psychology.
If the answers were this cut and dried why do people NEED psychotherapists????
Each person/case study is completely unique....and though past research is helpful in predicting TENDANCIES, it is by NO means static. Anyone who thinks otherwise has studied only enough psychology to be dangerous.
 megwriter
Msg: 16
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 5:11:07 PM
"Anyone who thinks otherwise has studied only enough psychology to be dangerous."
Thank you , Pandy
 hauntingdesires
Msg: 17
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 5:30:07 PM
sexual hang ups and guilt issues surrounding sex can be reduced and or even eliminated if people expressed enough respect and tolerance for what gets other people off... ie:

taken from a few posts above... "Enough screwed up women out there that like it" (paraphraseda little)

and seconded with again all the psychobabble on this thread..

A person likes a rape fantasy .... oh, must be something big time wrong with them in the brain...

Put your armchair degrees back under your cushions and stop trying to enforce more negative strereotypes and inject a little possitive advice.

If it doesn't break any laws, if it is consentual to all involved and if the persons are of sound mind and body.... who the hell cares what gets em off.... so long as they get off at least once :)
 megwriter
Msg: 18
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 5:32:39 PM
Point taken, I shouldn't have said "screwed up women"...however, it is not mentally healthy to harbor that kind of desire if it is the only way the woman can function sexually...armchair degree notwithstanding, I think I can safely say that...
 megwriter
Msg: 19
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 5:41:58 PM
Lol...how did you know about me and the peanut butter?

Good point, sublime...thx
 hauntingdesires
Msg: 20
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 5:59:45 PM
heya Meg wasn't pointing a stick in your direction or anything like that, but kinda what you had said coupled with the psuckology 101 talk goin on, it really drives homes that negative self image thing...

As for peanut butter.... and dogs, umm so yeah... urban legend

Woman comes home from work and its her birthday and well, she decides to celebrate in a special way... with the peanut butter placed in the exactly the right spot, she opens the door yelling for fido when she hears a blood curdling scream...

Surprise, happy birthday!!

as the dog starts to lick at the peanuty snack......

not saying it didn't, doesn't, won't or wouldn't happen, but I'm sure we all know a someone who did it, same with the hotdog girl in highschool....
 solstice621
Msg: 21
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 6/4/2005 6:21:56 PM
There's nothing wrong with anything that 2 consenting adults do.
It's all great.
 NandN
Msg: 22
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 1/19/2006 11:46:05 AM
I believe it has been said that the only deviant sexual behaviour is having none at all.

my 2 bits worth
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 23
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 1/19/2006 12:34:44 PM
Role-play can be awsome. Mmmm something about a man taking control of me that just drives me wild.
 PrincessNaughty
Msg: 24
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 1/19/2006 1:50:35 PM

My X loved rape role play. She wanted me to come up behind her, while she was doing laundry. She always wore only a shirt. Put my arm around her neck. Lift her up and bend her over the washer. Then grab her hair and ram her hard during the spin cycle.
Mmm now thats hot.
 LuckyNumNevin
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 1/19/2006 2:18:51 PM
personally,im a savage and love all aspects of sex and foreplay.Exploring makes your sex life awseome and alive.Im that kinda person that likes hardcore,sweaty,nasty ****ing and whatever it takes to get there,its all in fun.whther it be choking her or her spankin me look on the bright side its about gettin off.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 27
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:07:30 AM
It isn't for everyone. I personally have an insane fear of choking, yet love to be lightly choked in certain situations. It isn't that we truly want to be raped (and I am by no means downplaying the horror of real life rape), but there is a certain intensity with the role playing version. As mentioned in another thread, my long time significant other actually abducted me once. Not only was it insanely erotic, it bound (bad bondage joke...sorry!) us together with trust. When you truly trust someone, you are apt to do things that you wouldn't do in a less commited relationship. And, safety words exist for both parties, there's nothing wrong with attempting something out of your comfort zone and needing to alter the plan mid-way. Maybe you could find ways to fulfill her fantasies/needs without thinking you are in a rape scenerio. Maybe it could be a robbery gone good or something???? Don't give up, there are as many options as....well....options. Open you mind, leave the politically-correct stuff behind and just enjoy each other.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 28
Rape Role-Playing
Posted: 3/27/2006 8:40:09 AM
Haunting: I relate, vanilla sex is a distant memory, thankfully!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Rape Role-Playing