Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Done      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 javaman43
Msg: 1
DonePage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
I give up! I have tried and tried, but to no availe. I am just tired of trying and am at my wits end. I do not take this personal and do not hold any grudges. I wish everyone on here all the success in the world and hope that they find what they are looking for, but as for me, I am deleting my account and will not be back on here ever. Thank you to all and best of luck to everyone.
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 2
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 6:16:29 AM
Then delete it. I could care less.
And as for your "trying" for two whole months? Boo freakin hoo.
 fire53167
Msg: 3
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 6:20:21 AM
Ummmm ... you're looking for an afternoon booty call while your wife is at work (or whatever) and you're giving up on finding a mistress ... do I understand that correctly? Hmmmm ... Ciao, baby, and good riddance!
 delimamma205
Msg: 4
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 6:42:28 AM
fire.............couldn't have said it better! It really is amazing the marrried guys that are on these sites looking! Too bad they don't put as much energy into their marriages so thats my thoughts
 Call Me River
Msg: 5
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 6:48:55 AM
... and just how does your wife feel about this search you have going on?????? I suspect if she knew, she wouldn't be very nice to you. You list the hours you're available for cheap sex... sorry babe but greedy wenches that we are, we want it all, except for the part where we sit alone while he goes home to the wife he claims to love. It may have been a long time, but I still recall how the vows go, and I know there's nothing in there about a booty call. Good Luck.
 Cinderella Awaits
Msg: 6
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:06:01 AM
WHAT is WRONG with YOU and ALL the other MARRIED guys on here???
Something is WRONG with this picture. YOU guys say you LOVE your wives but yet YOU are on here looking for SEX.
YOU get what YOU deserve!!!
 just_someguy
Msg: 7
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:09:52 AM
Don't let the door hit ya where the dog shoulda bit ya. Morons like you give all us guys a bad name.
 Cinderella Awaits
Msg: 8
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:28:39 AM
AMEN!!! That is SO true!!!
 Solitarygal
Msg: 9
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:33:16 AM
Hey peeps, can you smell a troll. That's what OP is doing, ~ trolling,
looking for attention and mistakenly thinks a post like this will get
him some action. Not!
 Senseandsensibility
Msg: 10
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:55:42 AM
Ok, NOW I've seen it all! There is actually ONE moron out here BRAZEN enough to do this..................WOW, Buddy, you are a real treasure and a treat, UN_FREAKIN_BELIEVABLE..............I hope your wife finds out and she blows YER AZZ RIGHT OUT THE DOOR.............VOWS R VOWS! My God, I am so glad it's not me, but I feel sorry for her!!! See ya, wouldn't wanna B ya, jackazz...........
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 7:56:43 AM
good to know that women are willing to be booty for a married man....

Bravo ladies.... it is about time we stop selling ourselves short and being with someone who has nothing but sex to offer.....
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 12
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 8:13:43 AM

good to know that women are willing to be booty for a married man....

Um...do you mean that???
 VirgoGrl
Msg: 13
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 8:24:53 AM
You probably aren't having success in the real world either. Could it be your approach perhaps?
 frequenci
Msg: 14
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 8:35:44 AM
you people are actually telling him you're glad he's gone?

you should probably go phuck yourselves, too
 Internetdatingpariah
Msg: 15
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 8:42:51 AM
^^^^
He's married, on here looking for an "intimate encounter" and can't find anyone so he's leaving.

From his own profile
I am a married 45 year old white male that is looking for nsa encounters. I am available week days from around 8am.- 6pm. I can travel to meet in the Tampa area. I am looking for someone who is looking for what they are missing at home. My wifes job is more important to her than I am. I love my wife and will not leave her for some one else. I just need a little attention and I am willing to give a lot of attention. I love to be with a woman in an intimate way and I long to please a woman the way that I know I can.

Are YOU phucking SERIOUS????
 laughinglibra
Msg: 16
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 9:11:10 AM
OP.... it's been a couple of hours and you still haven't deleted your profile.

Was this just another way (like some posters have said) for you to gain attention?

Waaaaaaaaaaaa....... look at me.... waaaaaaaaaaaa...... I can't get laid............ waaaaaaa....... my wife doesn't care...... waaaaaaaaaaaa..... I'll take anything over 18....... waaaaaaaaaaaaa...... I'll please you, really I will......

Give me a break. Get out of your marriage or get back into your marriage. Plain and simple.
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 9:28:28 AM
ops@just thank.....

I meant good to know women aren't willing to be booty....

got to love a typo that changes what I meant to say,,,,,
 boisegoodbadboy
Msg: 18
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 9:37:27 AM
Too bad they don't put as much energy into their marriages

altho i agree with the anger and comments of most of the posters, i am going to try a different approach.

op you have a wife. not knowing any of your situation as to why the marriage sucks and you are out looking...i will still assume your best bet is to work on the marriage...thus
i humbly offer these two pieces of reading...

light her fire...by ellen kreidman
5 love languages....by gary chapman

also..hit the dollar store and stock up on hand lotion. its cheaper and safer than catchin' somethin' out there...no bones about it
 KarenSundae
Msg: 19
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 9:39:47 AM
Wow, lots of negativity from the women on POF. I understand Javaman's situation. He is in a loveless, sexless, no intimacy marriage. At least he is being honest and upfront about his situation. I'd rather know that a guy was truly looking for a booty call, then to date him (which he doesn't want) and find out he was a liar.

Hey, at least he is not a liar. So why you girls so upset? Why did you even bother to post about him? Just don't go out with him. There are LOTS of married guys on this site. And from what I hear there are several married females. I give Javaman props for being so honest about himself. He presents himself, and you have the option to take it or leave it.

But all you girls have to say is something negative. Don't be so judgmental! Be kind, because you do not know what he is going through. If he's not for you, move on. That's the kind of guy he is. And if you don't like it, don't messege him. Not every guy is looking for love. Face it. And then make a wise decision.
 OOhMeeOhhMy
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 9:53:13 AM
Karen.... where do you see he is in a loveless, sexless, no intimacy marriage??

his profile says his wife works a lot and he needs attention.. sounds selfish to me.... not like she isn't doing for him.... and why is it that he can meet during normal business hours??? is he not working??? and so MAYBE she is working all those long hours to keep a roof over the family's head... or keep him in the lifestyle he is accustom to...

either way... if he isn't getting what he needs.... maybe he should leave her.. but bringing someone else into it.... that is selfish and mean to do to his wife..... who is probably not an ogar or doing anything wrong....

most cheaters are still getting sex at home... they just lie about it so women will pity them and give them more....
 Wishes Granted
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 10:11:57 AM
When things are lacking at home, whether it be, intimately, emotionally, whatever.. I wonder why two people can't sit down and discuss that one of you is hurting due to the neglect. Op: Why don't you discuss this with your wife.. If you have already and she isn't willing to compromise, then discuss the posibility of an "open" marriage. If she is against that, then she and you can at least discuss ways to re-kindle what the two of you once had... which I must assume was a happy union if you went as far as tying the knot and you apparently don't want your married situation to change.
.. Where there's still a spark.. stoke it into a fire.
 tiggertoes
Msg: 22
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 10:16:04 AM
WHY DON'T THESE MEN LEAVE THEIR MARRIAGES?????

By staying with the one they "love", but looking outside for sex, they're being hideously unfair to everyone involved.

Who made them king of gettin' everything??

Either work on the marriage OR LEAVE for chrissakes.
 fire53167
Msg: 23
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 10:33:43 AM
You're right, Karen. At least he IS honest and upfront about his situation. After viewing your profile and seeing 'non-religious', I can understand your response. From where I'm sitting, I seem to recall reading something (somewhere around #7 maybe?) that says "Thou shalt not commit adultery". If you want to play Russian roulette, more power to you but I'm not taking any chances like that with the Big Guy. OP - indulge in your trysts and when your time comes, say "Hi" to Bill for me! ;)
 **~renegadeoutlaw~**
Msg: 24
Done
Posted: 4/28/2008 10:45:46 AM
Well, Karen, if he is in a loveless sexless marriage, then HE NEEDS TO LEAVE, GET OUT OF IT, THEN GO OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!!!!
 frequenci
Msg: 25
exhausted
Posted: 9/12/2011 5:23:56 AM
I've sent probably around 30 messages.. respectful, content driven subjects where i address something about them and politefully ask them to converse with me.

Nope. These women won't even thank you for compliments, let alone respond with anything civil. The question is, would they treat me like this on the street, or in a bar? The answer is NO, they wouldn't. At least the internet lets people be rude anonymously.. that makes it all ok. Seriously, after that many true messages and shots in the dark only to be snubbed 95% of the time without even given a chance, I can say that I will not be sending anymore. Unbelievable.
Show ALL Forums  > Testimonials  > Done