Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Comments On My Profile?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 airplane_geek
Msg: 2
Comments On My Profile?Page 1 of 1    
I'd definately get new pics. BTW- the links don't work for me.

It mentions that you have a child. If that's not correct, I suggest correcting it. If you do, I'd mention something about having a child in your life. How you deal, struggle. etc.

If you've got MS Word or something like that, I suggest running your "about me" section through a spelling check. Some of your tenses are not quite correct.

The content is good though.

Good luck!
 tunesman
Msg: 4
Comments On My Profile?
Posted: 6/4/2005 9:32:31 AM
Hi Sprinkles.

First of all, I'd like to say you are doing very well with your English.

You do a really good job in painting a picture of who you are. You write as you would speak - a really good thing. I really don't see anything negative here at all. What you have written is very good. It looks like you've already taken a lot of Airplane's and Buni's advice.

Posting only pictures with you and other people may make others think that you are too busy being with those people and that you may not have time for someone else in your life. Time to bug that friend who loves to get out and about with the digital camera.

If you have a few moments, would you mind please looking over my profile and letting me know what you think?

Thank you ever so much and best of luck with your search.
 teamgreen
Msg: 7
Comments On My Profile?
Posted: 6/11/2005 9:49:44 AM
lol used to be on top? really? when? lmao, it's our game and it will saty that way also, you guys are close secon though, very tough...but we are #1
 teamgreen
Msg: 9
Comments On My Profile?
Posted: 6/12/2005 10:41:55 PM
ummmm lemieux, the rocket, dryden, guy lefluere, roy, ect....
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Comments On My Profile?