Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 julysunshine
Msg: 4
sugar mommy?Page 1 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Too funny . I got one really strange one from a guy who wanted me (i'm a nurse) to let him move in with me so I could take care of him because he was ill. No way! I deleted him and blocked him. You should have writted back to him and asked, just how much of a stud are you? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Moonchild51
Msg: 6
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 5:06:54 PM

There must be some pretty weird guys out there. Are you corresponding with these guys for a while before they ask you to support them? Have you met any of these guys? What are their stories? Perhaps they just got out of prison....or

Golconda? I know what this lady speaks of. There are in fact, men out there who are not unacustomed to being supported by women in exchange for sex. Should they meet a lady at this stage in their lives who owns her home, and is financially comfortable ( and I do not mean rich here) and they are floundering? Heck yes they move in for the kill so to speak. And no, one does not have to have much communication sometimes before the issue is brought forth....Usually it starts with.."I am changing what I seak in my choice of ladies. Am leaning towards a more stable, professional type woman". You do the translation on that one!
 julysunshine
Msg: 7
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 6:31:11 PM
Evnstevn? Your profile says you want a local person. Alas I am over 600 miles from you. Or is it have thong will travel
 itechman63
Msg: 10
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 6:54:48 PM
I don't want anything from anybody. I guess some people are always looking for the free ride.
 Moonchild51
Msg: 12
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:07:29 PM
^^^^Eeeewwweee...the pic that congures up!!! *cough*

I simply cannot respect a man who would do something like this. A couple of years ago, I dated a fellow. He was a wonderful man, but couldn't keep a job due to his "outspokeness" (sp?). Anyway, he got around to saying things like wouldn't I want a "boy toy". Who at the age of 49 is a boy? Sorry, that wasn't my style. To respect a man, he has to do something....not be a huge wage earner but at least try to make an honest living, the same way that I do..
 woobytoodsday
Msg: 13
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:09:31 PM
Gals ~~ when I first came here, I had widowed on my profile. I was totally *overwhelmed* with this kind of email. I resigned, rethought, rejoined and redesigned my profile. Don't get much now.

There is a myth out there among a certain type of male (absolutely not all!), that a widow has (1) just been left a good chunk of $$$ (2) is grieving, and therefore not as likely to *detect* them and, (3) must surely be missing the regular sex they used to get.

If you don't believe me, just try changing that "widowed" to "single" and see how much it improves. . . .

(BTW, a couple of my widowed men friends say they get the same. . . )

Moonchild51
Msg: 16
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:02:17 PM
^^^ and there you have it ladies...Go fer it, or is that gopher it? Hell, I am so confused!!!! Just don't forget, if ya take him on ya have to wipe his bum!!!
 Beaugrand®™©
Msg: 21
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/1/2008 12:30:47 PM
Let me see... free room and board, and all a guy has to do is perform sex?
Maybe some guys are into that, personally I'd have to run away shrieking from any woman who actually found that desirable.
 c_deacon
Msg: 24
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/1/2008 6:06:13 PM
I know that I have to beat off all those young women that would like for me to pay for them, take care of them, keep them in the life style they truly want, and make sure all their needs are taken care of.........I think it is called a "mid life crisis"..........or maybe a second marriage???????...........

OT......It is so nice to know that equality is creeping in more and more when it comes to dating and who takes care of whom, why, and how it is done.........

Just my opinion.......
 cds0688
Msg: 30
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/1/2008 7:59:40 PM
I think I'd be bored to death having someone take care of me, might have to start drinking just like my ex-wife (she didn't work a day in 18 years but she sure did like to spend along with the drinking)
 *mae* flowers
Msg: 31
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/1/2008 8:29:40 PM

...It Usually it starts with.."I am changing what I seak in my choice of ladies. Am leaning towards a more stable, professional type woman". You do the translation on that one

...Yeah well I'm leaning towards my night stand drawer, and batteries are so much cheaper...adios...."Hi Ho Silver"

...maeflowers

blondblueyed
Msg: 32
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/1/2008 9:22:02 PM

I know there might be some desperate women out there but are there really that many?

Just when I think I have heard the most outlandish request there always seems to be one even more outer space then the last one. I have asked men that have made what I view as somewhat unusual "offers" to me if women have been stupid/gullible/desperate enough to take them up on these offers. They don't usually bother me after that. I suspect that wasn't the answer they wanted.
 blondblueyed
Msg: 37
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/3/2008 11:53:13 AM
^^^^ Funny you mention that, I just watched that last night on TNT or TBS or something.

fifties forever.........why would you find it wierd to stay over at a widows home?

Sounded to me like the poster thinks it is creepy to stay or live in the “marital” home of the now deceased hubby???
 Sky at sunset
Msg: 39
sugar mommy?
Posted: 5/3/2008 3:29:03 PM
Well - it works for quite a few men throughout the ages so why wouldn't work for a few women now. As long as it is mutual - they aren't hurting anyone. But I can't see it happening over the internet.

Now on the other hand, I've received emails as well and it felt creepy. You just know they are lurking on sites and emailing every new person of the right age. Yuck.
 lucilou
Msg: 41
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:01:21 PM
So? when a younger man e-mail an older women, does it mean that older woman will be a sugar mommy? Well, ok all those younger men who e-mail me watch out , I cant be a sugar mommy to you, I am looking for a man who can support himself with out my help lol. Most e-mail I get are from younger men, but I answered them that they are way too young to be involving with this old lady lol.
 daynadaze
Msg: 43
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/4/2008 12:34:11 AM
Yes, there are that many. After being on the Internet for the last 8 years, I am amazed at what some women will do to get 5 seconds of attention from a man, any man. Sad but true. They are also the ones making posts about WHY???? did he do this or that to me after I gave him EVERYTHING!!!!

Running scams use to take some time and energy, you can to go out and put on a whole big thing, etc., now all you have to do is sit in your underwear on the Internet and many will rush to you to be scammed and lied to and believe anything you tell them, for the attention they get out of it.

And it's not gender specific, lots of women out there are scamming men, lots of men will fall for anything if they think an attractive women wants them or needs them. It's crazy! And I said some, certainly there are many more who are not so easily taken.
 msudeere
Msg: 44
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/4/2008 2:56:27 PM
I will never understand anyone who could do this . I have way too much respect for myself. You work together for your home , vehicles etc... and sex should never be a bargaining chip. Anyone who would do this is worthless just my humble opinion
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 45
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/4/2008 3:35:43 PM
I met a guy on here who lived one town over, we talked for a few weeks and then he rode his bike over to met me one afternoon, got to drinking to much and started telling me how cold he had been that winter. When I asked why he explained ...he lives in a RV camper...drives an old truck. He explained it that when he mets a woman around his age they already own a house, furniture etc so he just pulls up outside and moves in with her, then when it doesnt work out he loads up his motorcycle in his truck and hooks the RV and away he goes.

Another guy on here lives with roommates, sleeps on an airmattress...they dont come right out and tell you that is what they are looking to move in with someone and have them take care of them. They do the same old tired lines "You are the type of woman I COULD fall in love." I know if you hear it on the first or second date it is a line or they have no concept of love.

I think I would have preferred someone who out and out asked vs tryin to pretend they are something they arent, both of these guys told me how much they loved their profession (one was in sales and the other an engineer)...then I noticed the hours that they were on and ends up in the end they both admitted they didnt work.
 Pspice
Msg: 46
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/4/2008 3:39:07 PM
RELATED TO THIS

http://www.bomono.com/

You ll LOVE IT :)
 Pspice
Msg: 47
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/4/2008 3:39:26 PM
RELATED TO THIS

http://www.bomono.com/

You ll LOVE IT :)
 catman40
Msg: 50
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/5/2008 8:11:47 AM
I don't have a RV or a camper . a tent well that way to old . NOT in the 20's anymore . With gas prices as high as they are . and you live in smae town . I would ride bike to see you . Yes , I am looking for a sugar mommy . I move -in and the woma takes care of me . what ? men have done all the time . so why can't the woman take care of the man .
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 52
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/5/2008 10:11:17 AM
I really dont get how men justify things by saying I did this for someone before...so... no one made you, you made the choice to pay for things for other people. Don't pay for something and then whine about it. We are talking how some men want a woman to pay for them and how we all think they are losers...you have the right to think a woman who wants this is a loser to!

The stay at home mom's have the hardest job and the most productive job in the world...nothing against mothers who work (I worked). Some men want to have someone in their life that doesnt work as a social status for themselves and some women want to be taken care of that way...each person is different.

But when a man who hasnt supported a woman offers up the fact that other men did in fact take care of a women it is just so lame!!!!!
 kywindwalker
Msg: 58
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/6/2008 7:14:56 PM
difference between a poor man and a poor woman...poor woman still gets her some...just a fact of life
 GrandmaBooBoo
Msg: 61
view profile
History
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/7/2008 4:54:19 AM
Message 41:
Ya mean all you gals didn't go flooding into the workforce and take all those high-paying jobs away from perfectly fine decent and deserving men so you could be someone's nice loving breadwinner?
NOPE! I did it so I could take care of MY children....not some lazyass man who wanted to be "mommied" his entire life!

On the subject of "sugar mommys' however; LOL! I had 2 of them IM me this this morning before I'd been here for 5 mins. One was 29 yrs old...the other 35. In THEIR defense however, they may NOT have been looking for a woman to take care of them financially....they were just looking for a "hot older woman" who they felt reasonable sure would not try to hook a ring through their nose!

Most of the encounters that I've had with men looking for a "sugar mommy" have been generally very close to my age (55). Their reasons vary from....lost it all in the divorce, so now they're looking for someone else to victimize....errrr, I mean...make PAY for what some evil woman did to them. Nevermind that they were very willing "victims".....by being married to and taking care of a woman who wouldn't work.....for 30 years! Then there are plenty of those who are now older, with no health insurance, no pension plan....who never got married....or stayed married because they were too busy partying to consider that some day they might like some of the boring stuff.....like a bed to sleep in with a roof over top of it....rather than a sleeping bag and a tent! LOL!

I do concur with most women here however; the thought of a sexual relationship with a KID...and to me...anyone under the age of 40 qualifies as "KID" material!!! LOL; then YUKKKKK. I couldn't help but think of HIS mother....and what she'd be thinking.....and if I were her....I'd be wanting to kick my butt! LOL!

In essence; I find that the young guys are not so much looking to be supported, though I'm sure they wouldn't turn down an generous gifts; as they are just a sexual encounter with no strings attached. LOL! you can hardly blame a young guy for that! It's the older ones, who should know better (but never do) who are more likely to be in the game for financial reasons.
 CompletelyDone
Msg: 62
sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/8/2008 7:09:55 AM

Most of the encounters that I've had with men looking for a "sugar mommy" have been generally very close to my age (55). Their reasons vary from....lost it all in the divorce, so now they're looking for someone else to victimize....errrr, I mean...make PAY for what some evil woman did to them. Nevermind that they were very willing "victims".....by being married to and taking care of a woman who wouldn't work.....for 30 years! Then there are plenty of those who are now older, with no health insurance, no pension plan....who never got married....or stayed married because they were too busy partying to consider that some day they might like some of the boring stuff.....like a bed to sleep in with a roof over top of it....rather than a sleeping bag and a tent! LOL!

I agree with this... I have had this experience with a number of older men who think my compassionate heart equals a stupid head and blindness. Many are those who liked to party and considered any kind of responsibility a bore and a diminishment of the quality in life.

I know one man in particular who actually cruises the forums looking for older women who are nurses or who are in the "helping" professions as his next victims. He charms them, plays on whatever loneliness they have and their sympathies about how ALL of his previous exes were unfaithful, tells them that he nobly left everything for the ex, moves in on them, takes them for everything they have and then starts to abuse them. If they protest his hoovering, he terrorizes their families and everything they ever cared about until he is finished with them. And when he is all done, he drops them as though they never existed.

While this subject may be kinda funny, it is also one where countless women have their compassion being played with and they end up being badly hurt.

It gives a whole new meaning to "there's nothing so dangerous as someone with nothing to lose".
Show ALL Forums  > Over 45  > sugar mommy?