Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ABCGIRLZ
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????Page 1 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Just curious???????

I can only have an orgasm is certain position...sometimes not at all.......
sometimes it bothers me and others time as long as the men is pleased I am happy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 eclipseIDE
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:13:19 PM
easy
If they care about you they will care if you have an orgasm.
 ZED3
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:40:03 PM
Hi! Yes, they should care. If they don't, there is not enough interest to be with You, or they don't care if You feel satisfied or not.
You should have interest to be satisfied by that man too, if not never will happen.
You don't need to have a man to satisfy Yourself to have an orgasm, but more fun if do it with a man. Certain position or just a certain stimulation on certain part of the body leads to a multiple orgasm. My ex even faint (pass out) after intercorse for years.
 Smiling I s
Msg: 4
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:45:44 PM
It's the best and feels the best. mmmmmmmm ;) I noticed you said "an" orgasm...? Like as in a single solitary...? You need a new boyfriend! But sometimes going for the incessant "must give her orgasm" approach can get a little boring. Good to mix in a nooner or broom closet experience in there.
 jimtash71
Msg: 5
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:47:31 PM
I'll make sure the woman gets off before I do and she always does. Now if I want just a quickie in the morning, well that's a different story.
 jimtash71
Msg: 6
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:07:06 PM
Easy there dude. One women I could almost get off just by breathing down her neck. She'd be so wet by the time I was ready to penetrate her, that she would get off almost immediately. BTW, she came 7 times the first time we had sex. So much so that she was trembling afterwards.

It's not just the act of sex itself that will get a woman off, but finding her other sweet spots as well. Build up her anticipation so to speak and then go for it. Could be as simple as kissing and breathing down her neck to oral sex. But if you really want to know how to get her off it's really easy to do. Just ask her what she likes and then do it.
 LassKisser
Msg: 7
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:19:08 PM
Isn't that the whole idea!?
 1_blonde
Msg: 8
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:33:00 PM
Op, I can tell you from my experience, My first husband didn't have a clue.... the second one was so into himself being pleased he didn't give a thought to me..... BUT..... there are men out there who genuinally are caring enough to make sure the woman they are with does have a good experience, ie. an orgasm or two or even three (heh heh heh) . The good guys are out there !!! Ya just have to find the right one !!

Blonde
 macroprocreate
Msg: 9
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:39:46 PM
I don't know about other men and don't give a crap about them, I'm sure Im not the only guy that feels like I do: if a woman is not satisfied the whole thing is an empty, meaningless, selfish and depressing thing to do, worse then having to do it with yourself.
 pure_guava
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:43:03 PM
I'm calling BS, Jim.

At first, it seemed a tad odd, but I see that in EVERY thread you mention how "amazing" you are and the "amazing" things you do to and with women.

*Raises Flag*
 trimple
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:52:03 PM
absolutely! Why bother taking the time if they lady is not pleased! the most important part!
 jimtash71
Msg: 12
Posted: 4/30/2008 8:52:54 PM
No BS man and I'm not amazing. This particular woman I had worked with for over two years before anything happened. So we got really close and a lot of sexual tension got built up. The first night she slept over we didn't have sex but she and I slept huddled up together arm in arm and stayed like that the entire night. I have never experienced that before or since so that should tell you something. We waited a week before actually doing the deed so that even added to it.

The reason we are no longer together is that she was an alcoholic and drug abuser.

Don't believe me, I really don't care. And the threads that I post in are not about me. Go and read them yourself. But what I do offer is knowledge of what is was like to be a nice guy, make bad decisions and hope someone learns from them. Go read the posts in the guy section about the woman that wants to be friends with her ex. Notice how the nice guys respond and the difference in what I say. Who does she agree with? Hint there buddy, it ain't them.
 pure_guava
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:03:03 PM
I wanna try!

"If a man does not care whether his woman has reached that point of ecstasy (10 times minimum), he is not much of a man in my book. It's so loveless, it makes me shed my strong-yet-sensitive man tears. And that's why I'll *always* care about a woman climaxing... and rainbows... and a newborns first breath..."

You will have to excuse me now, I have to go shine my coat of armor and practice my real love, ballroom dancing.
 Ask Me Anything
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:13:21 PM
Sex is like chinese food...

It isn't over till you both get your cookies.
 tronvillain
Msg: 15
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:14:33 PM
Well, I certainly care. A woman enjoying herself is one of the best parts of sex; otherwise, I might as well just be masturbating. Of course, "enjoying herself" doesn't necessarily mean orgasm, but it is preferred. *chuckle* Still, I was once in a relationship with someone who could not achieve orgasm except with a vibrator, and the sex was still excellent.
 pure_guava
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:28:37 PM

And the threads that I post in are not about me.

I never said that they were about you. I just find it odd that they *always* are peppered with the "see what a nice guy I am?" comments.

Go read the post in the guy section about the woman that wants to be friends with her ex. Notice how the nice guys respond and the diffference in what I say. Who does she agree with? Hint there buddy, it ain't them.

She asks MALES their opinion, and most don't agree with it. She is in essence looking for affirmation. Congratulations, you simply agreed with her and told her what she wanted to hear. You are chalking her appreciation of this up to what exactly?
 jimtash71
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:32:57 PM
She asks MALES their opinion, and most don't agree with it. She is in essence looking for affirmation. Congratulations, you simply agreed with her and told her what she wanted to hear. You are chalking her appreciation of this up to what exactly?

Well duh, it is the ask a guy section. And what's the conclusion? If you can't trust someone, you shouldn't be with them. The nice guys in saying that she should not be seeing her ex would in essence already be sending her back to him.

Read the last sentence of the last paragraph of my last post.

And BTW, I am a good guy. You are a nice guy. Big effing difference.

Now stop this before they delete the thread.
 podthebod
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:34:52 PM
Personally for me, sex isn't as enjoyable if the woman I am with is not only enjoying herself but reaching a climatic orgasm.
 pbaby21
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:51:26 PM
They should but not all do. Some are selfish and are just concerned with themselves. Sad really :(
 Verzen
Msg: 20
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:52:34 PM
Whenever I have sex with a women. I never care about my own needs/wants... I always focus my attention on my mate. Their enjoyment is my enjoyment. =)
 Sardonis
Msg: 21
Posted: 4/30/2008 9:54:51 PM

...others time as long as the men is pleased I am happy.

The men?
 pure_guava
Msg: 22
view profile
History
Posted: 4/30/2008 10:02:47 PM

Well duh, it is the ask a guy section. And what's the conclusion? If you can't trust someone, you shouldn't be with them.

(and constantly peppered with your torrid and slightly overblown sexual history)

And BTW, I am a good guy. You are a nice guy. Big effing difference.

Nobody on here knows what kind of "guy" I am and your comments lack any hint of real substance, but I do agree with ending this futile conversation with you.
 T474T
Msg: 23
Posted: 4/30/2008 11:59:07 PM
lol read the title and my answer is NO. I think if it was true, men would last longer then 47 seconds!
 T474T
Msg: 24
Posted: 5/1/2008 12:01:14 AM
ask me anything..

Sex is like chinese food...

It isn't over till you both get your cookies.

I am Cookie, watch your fortune, lol
 Bright Delight 4 U
Msg: 25
view profile
History
Posted: 5/1/2008 12:14:18 AM
Yes, a good man always puts the lady first. I wonder what I can do to find the 'golden method' for a lady. Some may have a mental block of some kind that may even be very old and forgotten, or so I am guessing, and perhaps some just have a super hard time getting enough stimulation for a physical reason, or both thoughts I've presented. I sure wish they could all experience full 'SkyRockets & Stars' type of 'O's
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do men really care if a woman has an orgasm????