Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > mature vs young      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fluff_wi
Msg: 13
mature vs youngPage 1 of 2    (1, 2)
My son is 23. So is his best friend - the same KID that called ME a MILF.
After he picked himself up off the floor, he apologized.

Learn respect and a maturity.
 clasact
Msg: 19
view profile
History
mature vs young
Posted: 5/2/2008 7:52:46 PM
Please, son, brush up on your spelling and don't type "u" for "you" or if you use "r" for "are", don't, Ok? Good. Can't take anyone seriously who does this and looking for attention from someone old enough to be your mother. I have shoes nearly as old as you are and guess what? They are back in style. ~laauugghhinngg~

Also, if you are going the mature woman route, maybe there's some on here that have your age as their age preference, I don't know. Maybe do a search for words in their interest category for "boy toy". My daughter wouldn't even date a 21 year old and she's 26. But that's her. Maybe get rid of the ballcap, just a thought and IMHO.

Please, at least read some threads here to gain some insight on women, especially mature women. If you MUST go this route.

Then, you need to take a look at some of what the other men here are telling you too.

I myself, want someone who actually remembers the '70's and 80's. ~grins~
 ado1972
Msg: 21
view profile
History
mature vs young
Posted: 5/3/2008 3:39:07 AM
Man you lost it at the MILF, might be ok for bar room talk but if you want a lady to take you serious then treat her with respect. But what would I know I am single... lol and
 floridianfun
Msg: 26
view profile
History
mature vs young
Posted: 5/5/2008 6:08:31 PM
For myself, I would have to say I think how I would feel if an older woman were hiting on my son, don't think I would be too happy about it, my rule of thumb is if there is a posibility he could be my child he is too young, lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > mature vs young