Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Country folk      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Country folkPage 1 of 1    
It can be very tough adjusting... I come from the Valleys in North Wales... very calm and quiet and remote... the nearest town was 12 miles away and in the winter.. the snow could cut us off for a week or more... I think someone from the city would find that pretty hard to cope with...

I moved to the south 8 years ago... still live in a village which like you OP unless your from this area no one would have heard of it... but Brighton is just 13 miles from me... have only been there roughly 10 times in 8 years... why? cause it frightens me to death... so busy and so many people... London.. forget it... been there once and didn't enjoy it at all... the underground was a nightmare with a buggy and baby and so confusing and packed all the time.. people pushing you this way and that...

could I live in the City? no chance...

Sitting in a village put or hitting the town clubbing

I guess you mean pub lol... definately for me the village pub without question
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Country folk