Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too soon to have sex - really like him already!!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 debnco
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Too soon to have sex - really like him already!!Page 1 of 2    (1, 2)
Listen to your gut instinct .You seem really taken with him .Good on you!!!.
Why don't you talk to him about it .If you're going to have a future together you need honest communication .the best of luck to you both .Cheers Debbie
 mthomjmark
Msg: 13
Too soon to have sex - really like him already!!
Posted: 5/12/2008 11:26:48 AM
Make sure you post us when the problems start happening. You've met once and now you are going to have sex? Good luck.
 fhhghgh
Msg: 16
Posted: 5/12/2008 1:12:54 PM
It sounds like you already have your mind made up. Just get one room. Why waste the money.I have done that same thing and one room was never used. if you are good in bed he will be back. John not fhhghgh
 .dej
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 7/27/2010 2:48:11 PM
I can't think of much I'd drive 4 hours for.

Maybe if I won a free car or something...? A girl living more than about twenty minutes away is a deal breaker.
 RNG34116
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/12/2013 4:17:07 PM
Good communication with him is going to be one of your best assets. Talk to him about it and don't be afraid to show your feelings, but also pay close attention to his response. If he has not said or done something in your past communications with him that has made you feel uncomfortable chances are that everything is going well and his intentions for him with you are good, clean. Before you jump on the wagon and have sex with him (like another person suggested) talk to him openly about it and your feelings. Good communication and honesty es escential between both.
 LiliMarleen
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2013 4:19:29 PM
You guys are aware that this thread is six years old and the OP long gone, right?
 domainfullduplex100
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 2/12/2013 6:16:31 PM
no rush...keep the suspense going for a little longer and just let it happen. If you have questions on timing, you are not ready
 _M_i_c_h_a_e_l_
Msg: 32
Posted: 2/12/2013 9:50:14 PM
lol it's not the first time this thread has been necromanced either.
 Hearton64
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/13/2013 3:13:35 AM

^^^Shhhh... It always amuses me when these old dead topics get brought up

-shame the OP left,
we could have asked her how her meeting went--
or perhaps she left because it went well.

Or VERY badly. :(
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Too soon to have sex - really like him already!!