Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~JustSimplyMe~
Msg: 6
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?Page 1 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Tell him you are fine without him using a condom especially since your herpes aren't active right now.
Make sure he knows that without a condom he is putting himself at a double risk since you charge twice the going rate of child support.

On a more serious note hun...run as fast as you can...if he wants unprotected with you god knows what lovely diseases he is bringing to the table ...uhm bed.
 OutMind
Msg: 8
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/14/2008 1:27:04 PM
The fact that you are even contemplating the idea is ridiculous.
 gtomustang
Msg: 17
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/14/2008 7:21:31 PM
Why would he ask?

B/c he can. What's going to happen, if he asks? either you'll say yes, or you'll say no. Or you may go away, but if he wasn't going to get what he wants, what did he lose by asking?

Its merely a gamble with no risk. As the saying goes, it won't hurt him, to ask. Someone will eventually say yes.

As for the concept of birth control...I like it best when BOTH are using it. Since we are talking about gambles and risks :)
 Seasideman
Msg: 29
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/15/2008 12:15:50 PM
Simply stated, no, if this person you are about to lay down with is not a long term an a person you know is VD free, you will be gambleing with your life for the pleasure of a few hour of your life, is that good common sense, there are also thing out there that can cause cancer later if not detected that you could dye a slow death from, an as much as I loved to give oral, it is the least protected way an can lead to extemely bad situations to deal with, so for anyone to ask for unprotected sex is a death warrant gamble, or what some call russion rulete if you do not know your partner an even if you do sometimes if they have cheated on you!
 njinthehouse
Msg: 34
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/16/2008 8:43:43 AM
I prefer with out it .....but make sure he is clean....no disease....but Im safe
 floridianfun
Msg: 37
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/16/2008 9:16:38 AM
In todays age, pregnancy is the least of our worries, how about an incurable STD?

Are we under the impression that AIDS is something that happens to other people, or perhaps in a differnt demographic?

There is no reason to not wear protection, there are so many different types out there latex, silicone, real sheeps guts ( used for centuries) and plenty of different sizes, even the female condom.

Protecting yourself as well as your partner is a sign of respect for yourself and your partner, if there is no rain coat, then there should be no getting wet.
 floridianfun
Msg: 38
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/16/2008 10:27:15 AM
hate to burst your bubble... but sheep gut condoms, DO NOT protect against STD's...

Good to know thank you
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 40
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/17/2008 11:13:18 AM
I have been "clipped" so I do not use condoms.
I do NOT need to use them because I am not a WHORE!
I don't **** everything and everyone!
I am careful where I PUT my****and therefore do not have to wrap it.
If you cannot trust someone then you should not get naked with tem in the first place!
There are doctors and tests and time periods. . .
once you know your partner is clean and your partner knows you are clean and no one can get pregnant then there is no need for condoms.
(I HAVE heard of men who cum too soon and use condoms for THAT purpose but -hey-I am not wearing or preaching the wearing of a condom just so THOSE guys can hide. . .not MY problem!)
 jeremy07728
Msg: 45
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/17/2008 8:47:52 PM
Condom's are for strippers and prostitutes. If you have to be worried about V.D. then you shouldn't be having sex with them - period.

Have some self-respect. And stop being a slut.

Jeremy
 opnmydm
Msg: 63
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 5/26/2008 1:33:00 AM
to use or not to use, that is the question, hmmm, well, if you dont use, there are a wide selection of non life threatening std's you can catch, some painful, some not, some can harm you in different ways, herpes anyone? go a bit further, HIV anyone? why take a chance? unless you make him go get tested for std's prior to any sexual activity and prove to you he is clean..
 Willsniffurundies
Msg: 64
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/2/2008 10:31:58 PM
I do not believe in making love to/having sex with just anybody or everybody! If you are with someone like that someone needs to use a condom.
However, I, personally am "fixed".
Add "fixed" to being 100% clean/disease-free and women do not need to use a condom.
Ask him for his papers and tell him to consider getting himself fixed.
Trust me, the last time I was with a woman, she enjoyed knowing I was safe and she enjoyed even more that she could feel ME inside her before, during and after I came inside her.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 66
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/3/2008 1:20:28 AM
Just the fact that you agree to this shows another example of how dumb women have become. You act like a mindless teen.

The STD rate has skyrocketed in the U.S. There is nothing to talk about. You are being exposed to every partner this guy has ever had and if he wants unprotected sex, I guarantee he's had several.
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 68
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/3/2008 6:59:27 AM
Using condoms or not using them is matter of conscience. Some men have difficulties to mantain an erection when putting on a condom. They act like a heat breaker indeed.
There are more ways to avoid pregnancy. Comdoms are mostly used in cases when you don't want to get infected with something. But condoms are not 100% secure. So the best bet is your conscience and the way you feel about it with that person you are going to have sex with. If you are a promiscuous person and have sex with any one, then you need to have a condom or have your man for that moment use a condom.
 lilmslefty
Msg: 73
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/3/2008 8:14:39 AM
Where birth control is concerned, I like to say I practiced safe sex before AIDS had a name. Went through the "I'm too big, they don't make condoms to fit me" stories from guys in high school. Didn't buy it then, don't buy it now. I keep various condoms on hand just in case the "Oh I forgot" excuse rears it's ugly head. For extra protection, I use the sponge, which recently came back on the U.S. market. I've found it to be very reliable, plus there's no "killing the moment" as u can insert it up to 24 hours prior.
 KathyCM
Msg: 76
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:01:01 AM
I do not like using condoms and would be happy never get to know a man, if I had any doubts. I have been using barrier creams for years and am firmly convinced that a barrier cream is far, far saver than a condom. I don't have casual sex (one night stands) In any case I am very slow at being physically involved.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 78
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:51:45 AM

some men dont like condoms on them as it may be too tight for them to handle or maybe there skin dont take to the condoms im not sure, i knew a guy who didnt like them as strangles his manhood no matter how big he brought the condoms, he made sure the women had contraception as he was cautious but yeah thats weird he dont want any maybe he has these problems

Lil princess I also have a big orange bridge that I own that goes from San Francisco to Oakland and I'll sell it to you real cheap. You seem to believe anything out of a guys mouth.

I've heard guy friends laugh about it;
saying they are allergic to condoms (OMG; lol),
that they can't keep an erection (for a healthy man this wont happen),

that its too tight; (LOL; unless their penis is 25 inches long these things will stretch comfortably;)

It doesnt feel as good; (TOUGH; the woman's and your health is more important than you getting the ultimate pleasure).

Any woman dumb enough to believe the crap that guys say deserves the diseases you get. The STD rate in teens in the U.S. is now 25% and among African Americans its 40%. Go to the National Institute of Healths latest study; In older adults in their 20's and 30's its higher because of the increased amount of partners.

My female friends say it always; no condom, no sex. End of story. And dont check your brain at the door because he's hot.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 79
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:53:27 AM
P.S. Virus; including STD's cannot; CAN'T be cured. Medications will only help with the symptoms. If your that immature and naive to have sex without protection, you deserve what you get.
 SideDishes
Msg: 81
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:05:52 PM
Use the umbrella, wear the glove! Live long, dont die young or miserable. I agree with ladiluva, aids and a plethora of veneral diseases are soo real. It might "feel" better without the condom, but is your life not worth more than that? Use your head....use a CONDOM.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 82
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/5/2008 3:41:57 PM
P.S. Virus; including STD's cannot; CAN'T be cured. Medications will only help with the symptoms. If your that immature and naive to have sex without protection, you deserve what you get.

Ok... sorry, i had to respond to this though. I am wondering if you meant to say viral std's such as herpes, hpv and hiv cannot be cured, but symptoms can be managed with medication. Reason i ask is because bacterial, parasitic and fungal std's can be cured with medication .... think chlamydia, gonorrhea, yeast infections etc.....

Sorry, i may have read your post wrong though, but i just wanted to clear that up.....

Yes bacterial can be cured but many times it can also cause permanent damage to the flora and other areas of your body. If the infection gets to bad, it can also cause a supra infection which happened to a friend of mine and she got into a hospital for a week of antibiotics.

Also, antibiotic therapy can also cause other types of infections to occur such as fungal infections. Over use of antibiotics can also cause them to be less effective in future uses.

The generation of today thinks that everything can be fixed with a pill so I can just do what I want. Its naive and dangerous.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 87
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/11/2008 10:49:06 PM

He has asked you, and a million other women, because he knows one will say yes eventually.

He is a stupid person, careless with his health...to me that is a good enough reason to click 'next' and move on.

In this day and age, with all the info out there on why we should always use a condom, I am shocked anyone would even consider this.

Amen brown eyed girl ;I think what amazes me is the lack of knowledge about sex to many teens and 20 somethings. They think a pill can fix everything and they are clueless. (not all of course) Any adult that doesnt' use a condom is dumb. End of story. There is a reason why dating sites are filled with young single moms who slept with a guy that hated condoms and now they are no where to be found. The STD rate is mind blowing. No condom, no sex.
 cfox53
Msg: 93
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 6/12/2008 3:32:35 PM
To underline this - my dear, friend had a husband who ran around on her and never used a condom -he brought her home HIV - RIP Mary - This isn't made up -

sure condoms aren't 100% protection - and seatbelts and air bags aren't 100% either - but I wond't drive a car without seat belts/airbags/anti-lock brakes/etc - and I won't have sex with a non-bonded/tested woman.
 chynnacatt
Msg: 98
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 2/7/2009 9:21:34 PM
Im sorry - how old are you??guess what?tdespite what he tells you, the jiz wont back up in his system and kill him if he doesnt bust either. If you want to risk stds or dying to get laid, dont use a condom.
 windloverr
Msg: 102
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 4/2/2009 1:52:54 AM
I notice that the OP is not active any longer; I hope she's ok. I find it terribly sad that she even felt the need to post this question. She's not married, has a chid, is on NO birth control, and some clown, who SHE describes as "only wanting to get some action" is pressuring her to NOT use a condom; and she felt the need to ask for guidance or reasoning. Wow.
 FmrJarhead
Msg: 104
view profile
History
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 4/2/2009 10:27:23 AM
As you already have a child, you understand YOU will be the one carrying the child and raising it...I don't understand why YOU wouldn't chose a second form of birth control for you combined with the condom! There's so many other forms for you: IUD, Patch, Pill, even the female condom. That'll keep you from getting pregnant, but it won't keep you from getting STD's. If a guy isn't willing to put on a condom, he's not interested in keeping himself nor you healthy.
Walk away from this one. It's not worth the risk.
Your link doesn't go to a Profile. Why is that?
 cpl_dvldog
Msg: 106
CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?
Posted: 4/4/2009 4:26:36 PM
If everyone is using condoms to prevent AIDS, they should have watch the talk show I did several years ago. There were four doctors who specialize in infectious diseases. They were asked to raise their hands if they would have sex, using a condom, with someone they knew was infected with any STD. Guess what? Not a single one raised their hand.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > CONDOM? or NO CONDOM?