Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > TAX STIMULUS REBATE SITE....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 originalambie97
Msg: 3
TAX STIMULUS REBATE SITE....Page 1 of 1    
I am supposed to get mine tomorrow ... but I had some fees taken out of my refund so I don't know if I'll get it direct deposited or not. When I filed online I had to pay a fee for my state taxes but not my federal taxes. They took it out of my state refund however, so do I still qualify for the direct deposit of the stimulus check or not?
 ROSETTA1963
Msg: 4
TAX STIMULUS REBATE SITE....
Posted: 5/15/2008 4:34:40 PM
the stimulus checks arent really to help out the poor or ppl that have lost jobs or have low income, because if u make under a certain about all u get is 300.00. So some ppl arent going to get what they think they are getting and it depends on how ur taxes where done.
im sure if u owe the goverment money they will take what u owe them.
we the ppl will get screwed no matter what.
they had something on the new today that ppl have received other ppl checks, with the other person ss number.
Im glad our goverment is on top of things and giving total strangers our ss number.
sorry ppl had to blow of some steam on this subject.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 6
Posted: 5/16/2008 3:41:44 PM
right in time for the weekend, woohoo!

I got mine last Friday but didn't know it til this week when I actually had time to call the bank...

If you had to pay on your 07 taxes, you won't get a rebate check..
If you direct deposited your refund, you'll receive direct deposit on rebate; my fees were paid separately so no worries on that paper deal!
 originalambie97
Msg: 9
Posted: 6/9/2008 8:55:23 AM
July 4th ... damn.
 kell618
Msg: 10
Posted: 6/9/2008 11:38:17 AM
I should have mine in two weeks, but I already spent it on a new PC thru work. It's cheaper for me to buy thru work, with a local 3 year warranty, than to build my own. =( Sad computer tech type geek here. But I got a killer machine for about 800 bones.
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > TAX STIMULUS REBATE SITE....