Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I tell if someone is online at the moment?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
How do I tell if someone is online at the moment?Page 1 of 1    
Is there somewhere on someone's profile where I can tell if they are currently online?

The best Way is to add them to your Favourites List which indicates the Date & Time they have last logged into their E-mail.

Billy-Bob Appears on 27 members favorites lists and has 2 roses that can be sent.

Add to favorites

To so, either click on the Add to favorites Link at the bottom of a User's Profile

... or type/paste in the User Name at the Bottom of your Favourites List Page.

You can also check your Who Loves Me List ... those who have added you to their Favourite List, which is usually a little more accurate, as it reflects that User's current E-Mail Activities.

Note:If you have been E-Mail Blocked by a given User, or has a Hidden Profile, you will not be able to add that User to your Favourites List.

Related Links:Favourites: Cannot add Users
Favourites: Hidden Profiles & Messaging
Favourites: Hidden Profiles & Monitoring
Profiles: Stop monitoring Users loging in

You can also use the following Features:

Viewed Me

My Matches

City Index

New Users

Contact History

Dating By City

Online My State

Women Online
Men Online

My City

No Emails

Related Links »»Plentyoffish: IM Users Online
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
PROFILE: How do I tell if someone is online at the moment? or when Last Online
Posted: 11/24/2009 5:33:06 PM
Is there any way to tell when someone was last online if they are NOT on your list of favorites?

If someone has added you to their Favourites List, you can see their approximate Time of E-Mail Logins from your Who Loves Me List, which is very similar to the Favs.

The Basic Search indicates Online Today, Online This Week, Online Last 30 Days.

Anyone at the very Top of your Viewed Me and My Matches are also either current or recent log-ins.

Related Links:Online Now

Ticketoride
Msg: 6
PROFILE: How do I tell if someone is online at the moment? or when Last Online
Posted: 11/24/2009 6:35:32 PM
If I were to add someone to my favorites will they know?

Yes.
Show ALL Forums  > Plentyoffish Site/Suggestions/Help  > How do I tell if someone is online at the moment?