Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > change password but not user name      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Ticketoride
Msg: 2
 wandreer
Msg: 3
change password but not user name
Posted: 5/31/2008 1:45:56 PM
Trouble is I use the same name every where and always have.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 4
Posted: 5/31/2008 8:53:25 PM
Trouble is I use the same name every where and always have.

Exactly what Spammers are counting on.
 wandreer
Msg: 5
Posted: 6/1/2008 2:20:19 AM
So there is no way to get original name back? and the ones I have been in contact with how will they know I have a different name unless I email each one again and exsplain?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 6
Posted: 6/1/2008 1:13:19 PM
So there is no way to get original name back?

I have no Idea what your previous User Name was. Do a User Search, contact that User, see if you can swing a Deal to have him delete his account and give you the Name.

Should that User Name not show in the above Search, then the Name is either available or that User has hidden his Profile.

You cannot revert back to a User Name that has the same User Name as that of your supplied Online E-Mail Address as shown in your Mail Settings. Not a Chance, we don't want to encourage Spammers to harvest POF User E-Mail Addresses.
 Ticketoride
Msg: 7
Posted: 8/2/2008 11:40:25 AM
how else to find out we can retrieve passwords is it possible to retrieve a user name friend tried to register but forgot what they put as a user name

Click here to have your Password e-mailed to you.
Show ALL Forums  > Technology/Computers  > change password but not user name