Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do romantic movies or TV shows affect your relationship?
 ceaser_73
Msg: 7 (view)

Do romantic movies or TV shows affect your relationship?
Posted: 10/14/2009 5:02:56 PM
Yeah, "Sex in the City" was real popular and alot of women seemed to transcend with some of the behaviors of the characters within it.
Pretty much was about some HO"S that lived in New York, and like to go out and get together, have sex with lot's of men, talk crap on men, cheat on men, go shopping for shoes, eat lunch, talk more crap on men. The only character I liked on the show after watching and trying to understand it was Charolette cuz she was the only one that didn't slut around like the rest of them.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 58 (view)

Burning Bridges
Posted: 10/12/2009 2:22:09 PM
Burn a bridge down, I always come prepared and have a lighter handy for just about anything, you know cook outs, camp fire, stuff like that. (lol) I' d just make sure when one does burn it down, make sure you know there isn't no crossing back to the other side. In a way it kinda protects you from anything stupid, like ever wanting to cross back over that bridge, if it isn't there for one to cross one doesn't do anything foolish twice.
 ceaser_73

How male circumcision hurts women
Posted: 10/12/2009 10:06:02 AM
In the words of Febee from friends, "smelly**** oh smelly****
 ceaser_73
Msg: 8 (view)

from good to bad-lies,infidelity,betrayal,commitment issue-but why do i still LOVE her?
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:58:01 AM
You were a tool to her, and now you miss your purpose. Sounds to me that you already knew this, and just can't understand why there couldn't of been more, and what you could have done to make it more.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 2 (view)

Victimhood
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:50:54 AM
We all got our scars and souvenirs from life, some more than others. We learn from our past know what works for us and what doesn't. Adaptation becomes the logical solution with acceptance of the forthcoming of events set by both of parties.
What is there is there we all just seem to work aorund it.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 24 (view)

Not sure what I should do next ...
Posted: 10/12/2009 9:44:27 AM
I have never seen any friendships work out once someone within a group of friends started dating someone that one or the other liked. It always goes south of the north direction, and becomes a territoral pissing match.
It always ends up "How could you"? "You new I had feelings for him "(or her) "You know I liked him" (or her) but the other party never realize's that the other person just wasen't into them as much as they are into you, and defense mechinsims kick in.
Then the respect boundry comes into play, friends think that you should have passed up a chance with someone just for the sake of them, or just so that they could just romance the notion and not see it come possible come true with you thier friend.
I see this happening with more female friendships than males.
At the end of the day you have to evaluate your friendship with this person and decide what is best for you at the same time. Sounds like you get more of the attention from the fellas than your friend does, and she has a jealous nature about her. Thier is always a alpha within every friendship or relationship( male and female,) your friend is omega wanting to be the alpha.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 6 (view)

Perfumes, my boyfriend bought it and now there's an issue
Posted: 10/11/2009 11:04:30 PM
I get that way when I smell Tommy Mulger Angel for women. I could look like Shrek and I would go all out for a women wearing that.
Tell your dude, to suck on your nipples, and not licking where you apply it. Besides if it drives him that crazy, he should be licking and tasting other places where you aren't wearing it.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 27 (view)

Why wont they swallow?
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:59:56 PM
As long as she tastes like strawberries, peach,apple,orange, or carmel I'm down. (lol)
 ceaser_73
Msg: 39 (view)

imposssible climax
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:55:15 PM
Quit diddling yourself all the damn time. If your getting off masterbating, but can't with a male partner do the math. Try anal. (lol)
 ceaser_73

'I love you' during sex
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:49:30 PM
I am assuming that this happens within a few times of sex with these girls, not rite of the bat?
When women or girls do this, it is them pretty much claiming you mine kinda thing. They like the game you got over some others and want to keep it going.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 29 (view)

Dating a 27 yo girl for several months but she won't have sex
Posted: 10/11/2009 10:41:29 PM
Got to agree with Magnum Excel, she just isn't in to to you, as much as you really want to be into her. (lol)
You took too long to make your move, misread some signals. Your entertaining to her at best. Look for something that will go more the way you want it too.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 44 (view)

A real woman
Posted: 10/11/2009 8:00:04 PM
To define a real women in todays society, INDEPENDANT. Says it all, she knows what she wants, doesn't play all the games and hide behind the sisterhood of women crap. Didn't have to marry a guy and take him for everything he had to make her life better, did it on her own instead. Her only friend is the guy she is with at the time, don't fall into the stigmas and mantras, and doesn't buy those crap magazines at the checkout lines and the only time she gets on the computer is for monthly bills. (lol)
 ceaser_73
Msg: 76 (view)

Holding on to memories from past relationships!
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:48:54 PM
I think everybody is entitled to keep something of thier past relationships. Someday when your old and don't have much of a life anymore, you can look back throughout the years of your life and reflect on those moments and times, with loved ones and family.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 78 (view)

Is it ever okay to resort to violence?
Posted: 10/11/2009 7:39:35 PM
I think when it comes to domestic situations when the words are put into play then anything becomes possible. The old saying when push comes to shove seems to have many different perceptions than it was really intended. Push meaning control, and shove being the victim, both parties are really fighting to have the control.
If you are in a relationship where each of you play games with each other, then it is not hard to figure out that sooner or later something is going to give, as well as one of the people in that relationship.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 5 (view)

its time for the military to go on strike
Posted: 3/19/2009 7:46:55 PM
It's bullsh!t. Plain and simple. A man or woman that enlists or is drafted in a the miltary is promised care for them and thier family. Now the goverment is going to go back on that?
Lawmakers want everyone to be held accountable for thier actions, and come up with a law to cover the law that they just passed. So how does the goverment get away with not being held accountable for it's own actions?
Ask the guy who was asked or told to fight for his country in some place that wasen't even a threat to America, (and we had no business being thier in the first place) and is sitting at home with his leg, arm, hand missing. Ask them how they feel that the goverment promised to take care of them and thier families, and know wants to get out of that promise.
I am not saying that some of the wars vets fought were not needed, but there are alot that sure in the hell were not. Would not have to pay for a vets's lost arm or leg if we were not sending them off to some bullshit that the govement wants to call a war when it is thugging or business security.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 35 (view)

what does finding yourself mean
Posted: 3/3/2009 12:09:49 PM
It means 30 years is a long time to be with someone, and she has looked outside the box and has seen something else that she wants in life. She wants to go out and do some of the things that she always wanted to do but never could being married.
She wants to have a new identity or is suffrering from identity loss, one she has wanted to pursue within the last 4 years I would say from reading your post.
You were married 30 years, big accomplishment. The space and time between you may just be something she needs to find herself, who knows she just may find that what she wants is what she already had, and that is who she really is supposed to be.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 25 (view)

Are relationships really worth it??
Posted: 3/1/2009 5:35:34 PM
Tyler,
You got goals and plans set for yourself. That is one of the things that women find attractive about a guy. The down side is when you are so focused on yourself and not them is when the drama comes. Stay focused and accomplish your plans and goals,and earn your stabilty and financial freedom. Not everything has to be about right now, save some things for later, they will have a better much reward in the long run. Get out and date, have some fun, but don't going falling in love with the first piece of tail you get.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 10 (view)

question
Posted: 2/23/2009 8:27:16 PM
I think that it can mean alot of things, but I think it can be a honest way for a guy to say, hey you are a nice girl, or bad girl and I need to step back from this for a minute before feelings get hurt, or things are said, and allow some time to sort them out.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 22 (view)

How can I help my friend?
Posted: 2/23/2009 6:16:04 AM
There is not much that you can do, anything that you do she will not listen to, or see that it for is her own good. She has to hit rock bottom before she can ever get back up on top. Some people are like this, mostly ones with additive personalities. I think she is using the abuse as a trigger to allow her behavior, and may be in withdrawl as she was just as abusive or fed off the drama from that relationship. She will find herself spinning out of control and into some rehab center soon enough.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 14 (view)

Sisters and ex's
Posted: 2/23/2009 6:06:33 AM
Yeah it is sick. Your sister has some mental issues as well as no morals, values.
Tell her every time she goes down on your ex, that your badussi has been there, and then ask her how you taste. Maybe then that will kick some sense into her head.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 15 (view)

We need advice on our friend.
Posted: 2/22/2009 4:50:41 PM
She wants a commited relatonship, but as no time because of demanding work schedule. So why would she want marriage in the first place? She would cut back her hours or change her schedule then? Why wouldn't she do this before hand to even see if a guy is out there that fits into her idea of marriage and take things as they go.
If someone is in a committed and long term relationship, it is a marriage. It is a unity of 2 people. The wedding is just a celebration of that unity and commitment and to proove that love.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 75 (view)

Are you kidding me A-rod??
Posted: 2/20/2009 7:53:27 PM
RatherB,
That is a very good list of some very talented ball palyers. Kirby Puckett was a great one, with his legs if someone would have ever taught him how to pitch, (OMG) he would have been like Dwight Gooden, or Lee Smith. Loved watching him play. Jim Edmonds too, any guy that can come back from the car wreck that he was in and still sacrifice his body like he did is one tough SOB. My hat will always be off to that guy.
I always liked Rickey Henderson, Wade Boggs, Mike Schmidt, Ryne Sandberg, Ozzie Smith, and my all time favorite was Don Mattingly. I studied his swing game after game. I was always sure bet base hitter afterwards.
 ceaser_73

Texas Representatives Introduce Resolution Asserting Sovereignty Under Tenth Amendment
Posted: 2/19/2009 7:51:47 PM
I have to agree with Twill, Congress is the real mafia.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 12 (view)

Dragracing and Cars
Posted: 2/19/2009 5:17:11 PM
Chipperoo,
I had a 74 Z1 Kawasaki, 1050 kit, Mikuni big bores, decked head, yoshi cams. I ran 8.74 in the quarter 135 mph (no nitrous) yeah it was a rocket.
Bought a 89 zx-10 and was racing the 1/8 mile and was beating stock (no modified) busa's . Got alot of plagues on the wall for show and go for that bike.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 70 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2009 5:10:49 PM
ratherBgolfing

Taking notice that you are a Ken Griffrey Jr fan, are you aware that him and Barry Bonds are close friends? or were. Family get togethers, cook outs, even holidays. I know that they limit the amount of contact as Bonds is so under the gun and Griffrey doesn't want guilt by association or to have the scrying eyebrow.
I got to see Griffrey play when he was a Mariner, they were playing the Royals it was like watching Jordan play basketball. He was very dynamic and explosive.This was for Make a wish foundation, the kid wanted to see his idol. Griffrey spent little time with the kid, but was all up on the kid's mom and making crued comments and wanting her to go out with him, she said no and he ended the visit. On the field ok, off the field not the role model.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 55 (view)

Posted: 2/17/2009 7:12:38 PM
Baseball is a business ( look how many new ballparks were constructed) just withing the last 2 years.
I am a Yankee fan, but I got to say I always thought A-Rod was turd and is not worth the money he gets paid. He is like the Terrell Owens of baseball a drama king with talent that was a passing.
This is just an opportunity for him to make good in front of congress, and save face from the accusation's that were already aimed toward him.
Congress want's to go after all of the players within the last few years they should go back all the way to the late 70's till now for all the players that took steroids. What if fair for one if fair for all, I mean if they want to destroy the game don't go after ones that tried to make it better and change with the game.
 ceaser_73

Steroid Users lifetime ban from Sport?
Posted: 2/17/2009 6:52:34 PM
If the American public really new all the players that used the "juice" throughout the years of baseball, it would be game at mall carnivals. The only reason congress won't go after or bring up any names from that era is for the fact that they can't link anyone to make statements or testify to those players doing it, as well as the ethics of things back then to now we much more discreet. And congress knows they can only focus on the present era.
The truth is that throughout baseball, as well as other sports alot of players were given steroids whether they new it or not for to recover from injuries. As time went one trainers figured out all the pros and cons as well as pharmacutical companies providing them and the players were guinie pigs.
For many years it was a best kept secret in alot of sports. As far as I am concerned Jose Canseco ruined the game for alot of generations to come. If he needed to feel to cleanse his soul he should of went to church or a therapist and shot himself in a hotel room like the loser he is and always will be. Funny how now he regrets every writing that book.
The demands of the game changed so players had to as well. Baseball is a business (look how many new ballparks were constructed) and it was losing interest some of these guys brought it back and wanted to keep it Americas true pastime.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 11 (view)

new softball bat
Posted: 2/17/2009 6:26:54 PM
I play on a couple different softball teams and haven't bought a new bat in years. I don't want to spend a fortune,

Ok if you are a good baller you will thump the money out for a good bat, or you will play on a team that have other players that buy good gear, and won't have to spend the money but only if it is a community bat or if they are wanting to break it in.
If you are wanting to improve you game, a bat is the first place to start. Never mine all the dad's club advice about going to Wal-mart and buying a cheap bat. You might as well light a $50.00 on fire and watch it burn. Get on e- bay look up used bats and find one on your price range and that isn't beat to hell, ( miken recoil the orange one) was a very hot bat last year. Or a Freak 98, Demorani (dentmorini) as a I used to call them or ok they have one that is called a F1 that is black & white and was a real hot bat 2 years ago.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 16 (view)

SPECIFIC help on muscle gain.....
Posted: 2/17/2009 3:12:58 PM
Raz64
Check out march issue of Musclemag (page 123) and you can get all the skinny on it. Or go to emusclemag.com and you might be able to look it up. I think this will help you out with the goal that you are looking for.

As far as your shoulders hurting when doing decline bench, I would say that you may not have alot of rotater movements within your shoulder workout, try doing front lateral and side laterals to warm them up.
 ceaser_73

Who's side would you take?
Posted: 2/17/2009 2:55:06 PM
Both. It does take 2 people to tango as they say. The people who screw you over the most in life are a best friend, a lover, or a family member.
Just beacause a family member is involved he or she should get a free pass and I forgive you?
Why would it be any different than if it was a best friend?
So this family member can hide behind that "we are family" curtain, and do all the family comes first crap to excuse the behavior? I don't think so. A family member knows you all your life and should know better to be thinking or doing crap like this. The fact that he or she did demonstrates that he will screw over his or her own family to get what they want and you will never trust them and seeing them will always remind you if that.
Holidays or cook outs at your house must be a ****.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 10 (view)

Do you try Anal with a Woman or do you ask first?
Posted: 2/17/2009 1:31:40 PM
If I were you I would make sure to do your job in the other whole first with multiples if possible, and if you have done your job correctly she should be sopping wet reach around and gently rub her bunghole with your finger and slip it in but not to far, and work from there. If she says na-na when you slip your finger in, or gets jumpy she ain't into anal.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 28 (view)

WHAT IS SHE DOING?
Posted: 2/17/2009 1:20:11 PM
Sounds to me like she can be, or is contolling and used to getting her way one way or another and if she don't she is pigtails and pissy,and it is easier for you to give in to her rather than not.
If you are having sex with her you are sending her mixed signals, and she doesn't she the relationship for how that you see it. The sex is an emotional attachment to her, and she thinks that her being giving of that makes you attached as well. Women tend to think with emotion and not logic.
Hanging out all the time and having sex? Your in a relationship. If you were just banging her it would be a sexual relationship and probably would'nt have all the confusion or limitations.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 22 (view)

You're in a relationship, but you have a profile on POF just for the threads? Really?
Posted: 2/17/2009 12:55:43 PM
For the most part I think alot of people in POF are here for the forums, and not so much for dating. I like the forums. They can be entertaining as well as disturbing. (lol)
 ceaser_73
Msg: 17 (view)

Started at the gym but denied any advice from staff.....
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:43:53 PM
Reading your post, are you wanting to train just your lower half or overall? As far as training you legs and wanting to build strength I would suggest walking lunges with dumbells with a weight that is meduim to heavy but not so that you lose your grip. 2 sets 25-30 lunges. You can do these to warm up or at the end of your leg workout as a burner. Machine leg press, medium to heavy, 5 sets 8-12 reps. Stationary bike on your cardio days with a good speed to get blood pumping and stress your leg muscles as well as burning some calories. You can also use a treadmill with a incline setting, set it as high as it goes and walk it. It will feel like you are walking up a mountainside. This is a real good workout and will surprise you. I would aslo suggest some type of kickboxing or taebo type once a week,this will help your legs develop that quick tinge muscle that will help your legs feel strong but loose and will be helpful with the quick movements involved in skiing.
As far as your upper body, work with a weight that is comfortable and gives some amount of resistance. There are too many variables to list, but make sure that you can feel your muscles working, and if they hurt, they are supposed too. When you get to a point that they aren't change your routine some and increase weight slightly.
Watch your diet as well, only eat foods high in carbs on the days that you are training.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 4 (view)

SPECIFIC help on muscle gain.....
Posted: 2/13/2009 4:41:18 PM
I would suggest throwing in some cardio 3 times a week. Treadmill, or stationary bike for 12 to 15 min, no more. Do your regular workout routine on top of this. I would also possibly change up your workout, like if you are training bi's & tri's on the same day, switch to chest and tris, etc, etc. As for your chest I would try decline dumbell press. Reps from 8 to 12 with a medium weight, and heavy within the next 2 sets keeping the reps from 6 to 8 then gowing to lower weight and keep doing sets within the same rep range. Total of 6 sets
 ceaser_73
Msg: 9 (view)

animal behavior
Posted: 2/5/2009 7:40:14 PM
This is widely debated, but in the killer whale community and species as a whole, this is done to sharpen thier skills, and to teach the young how to hunt. They are a very intelligent species and do know what they are doing. One thing to keep in mind, alot of these animals are ancestors of ones that were around long before man walked the earth or at least was still swinging from a tree. Amazing what you can see from watching evolution from that kinda view.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 11 (view)

A cold ass winter for some!
Posted: 2/5/2009 7:27:23 PM
They get assistance and free heat in Chicago.

This winter and mother nature herself can kiss my ass rite in the crack.

Good luck to you all.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 21 (view)

Nutritional supplements...a joke
Posted: 2/5/2009 7:21:10 PM
I agree that alot of the supplements out there don't live it to thier claims, but there are some that do. If anyone would like to ask or inguire about a product before buying it, you can go BODYBUILDING.COM and go to a forum there. There are alot of people that have used alot of these supplements and can give you both positve and negative feedback about them before you spend your money on them, as well as alot of other useful information.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 3 (view)

Are all gyms this way?
Posted: 2/5/2009 7:15:14 PM
No not all gyms's are that way. Unfortunatley there are some out there that are just interested in body count for operating capital. Even some of the gyms that claim they have certified fitness trainers on staff are not completely educated in proper training techniques and diet regimen. Most of them get certified through an on line course that it mostly basic, nothing more than you can figure out through looking through a Muscle & fitness magazine.
As far as them showing no concern to proper form, typically you get like 3 free personal training lessons when you sign up, and after that you have to buy the sessons.
I belong to a Gold's fitness in my area, and it is a owned by a private party with just franchise. Every person in the gym, from office personal to the trainers are board certified trainers as well as owning degrees in other fields of science or sports and medicine. And they do take the time to offer any advice to many of the clients within the gym.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 38 (view)

A confusing situation..
Posted: 2/2/2009 6:51:37 PM
Chasing Faster,
Yeah man I will tell ya your playing in some dangerous water. Don't go rushing in being Captain Save A Hoe (not to say she is) just using the term. Women that are in abusive relationships always go looking for another guy that was like the one before, and before, and so on till they finally wake up. (not to say all women) but percentage wise this is the norm. Not to even mention all the drama you are in store for. You also got to listen to some of the other peoples post and accept that is she partial to fault as she knows what she is in to. And I will have to say she is using you as an emotional crutch already, pushing it past that is just going to make things even more confusing.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 15 (view)

Do men see women's virginity as sexy?
Posted: 2/2/2009 6:20:18 PM
It would depend on the age. 18-25 ok ( I would be skeptical though) anything past 25 is just mental or godamn ugly.
Nobody wants anyone that has been ridden like a horse saddle, (at least anyone with good taste) someone with minimal relations is the goal and is a luxury all it's own.
 ceaser_73

why did he do this
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:57:57 PM
Where did I say I condoned his behavior? I just layed out some possibilties to answer the op's post, and that there are factors that we don't know about, and that she over reacted a bit much. Would have said the same if it were a guy posting about a woman.
I ain't here fishing anyway, I like to swim, float, raft,tube, and tan. Now if you don't mind pass me a Corona out of the cooler would ya?
 ceaser_73
Msg: 90 (view)

Is Text Messaging Making It Even Harder?
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:33:31 PM
Its the way of life we live in. (Revenge of the Nerds) People don't want to talk anymore.
 ceaser_73

Driving ability exposes behavior?
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:25:56 PM
Yeah kinda like a woman putting on her make up and talking on the cell phone while driving or texting, and waves in and out of traffic almost hits you and you honk the horn and she flips you off like its your fault.
I think this relates to what they drive as to how they drive as well, and kinda gives off a sense of personality.
Where is MAD MAX? (Lol)
 ceaser_73

My ex gf mom?
Posted: 2/2/2009 5:07:19 PM
Isn't it always akward when we here from or run into exe's? And why wouldn't it feel that way to their friends and or family? If her mom is like this after your relationship how the hell was she when you were in it? Seems to nosy and pryful. Might have even played a part of why you guys broke up, and never really new it. All women talk to thier mothers and about alot of things. See where I am going with this. I think I would leave the past in the past and protect myself for the now, taking with her mom is only setting yourself up for the gossip mill and drama club.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 12 (view)

How Do You Know When You Are Being String Along ?
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:55:29 PM
Are you sure it is him stringy you along or the other way around? If you are introducing him as just a friend after 10 months? Speaking of time, alot of things in your post you talk about, if these we some questions that you were asking yourself why didn't you talk to him about them. Like asking what his family is like, and getting answers through conversation. I think if you really wanted to know the answer to some of these questions you posted you would have taken measures to find out far before now.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 4 (view)

why did he do this
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:39:45 PM
May possibly have been that not all things seem to be what they appear to be. He may not have been happy in is current relationship and may have wanted to pursue something else or felt confused and wanted to see if things were diffrent outside the snow globe that is in. Nothing was said that he was trying to use someone or just out for a peice of a$$, he may have told this other girl in time or after a couple of meetings, and he may not have as she might not have been the answer that he was looking for. He wasen't even given the chance and written off as a pig. Not all people are as conformed and perfect with rules and relationship satire as they all seem to be here in POF
 ceaser_73
Msg: 3 (view)

Disaster Area...help me please!!
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:27:36 PM
Well reading your post I would offer the advice of finding yourself first before you can pursue relationships. You have to love yourself before you can love anyone else. If you are in the hope of finding someone to love you and guide you to finding yourself you are on a path to alot of failed relationships. You sound like that you have some intelligence and would leave me to believe that your a constant thinker. Work through the issues that block you with inner faith and sanctum. Sometimes things aren't as complicated as we make them out to be, as they feel that way to us at the time and simplifying or minimalizing them to a degreee brings down the volume of them as then they are not as constricting and allows progress to come through the doorway.It is all in you my friend no one else, just you.
 ceaser_73
Msg: 153 (view)

Super Bowl XLIII thread: Steelers vs. Cardinals
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:15:03 AM
I have been a Steelers fan since I was a kid, and have always stuck with them through the good and the bad, so it was great to see them FINALLY fullfill thier dynasty.
One more SI magazine cover to frame and add to my shrine of Steelers memorabilia! And yes ladies, they do make a Steelers thong!
 ceaser_73
Msg: 9 (view)

Religion in a relationship
Posted: 1/28/2009 8:51:10 PM
She's muslim, I'm atheist

See the obvious?

You have posted all the pros and the cons, seems like there are more cons than pros.

Even though she doesn't practice or follow her religion entirely, it is still within her core beliefs, she just doesn't let her religion control her life.

You don't believe in any religion. Which is fine, and your choice, but you see the diffrences.

Show ALL Forums