Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: unable to contact some members
 wilddriver4u
Msg: 4 (view)

unable to contact some members
Posted: 7/7/2006 3:48:48 PM
So just where are the answers to this question? Come on tech support where are you? Also I was wondering is someone able to put you on that kind of list without you knowing it? And if so how can that be changed? I send out very few e-mails and it is a pain at times to write out an email just to get it blasted back at you saying "you're not allowed to contact this user" I mean WTF??? And how do you know if you've contacted someone looking for an intimate incounter? I think that tech support can go back and read every message that has gone thru here and will find that I've never sent any kind of vulgar message or looking for anyone for sex, getting laid is way too easy, I'm looking for something much bigger than that. So any help in this matter would greatly be appreciated
 wilddriver4u
Msg: 18 (view)

how can you tell if a guy or girl is playing you ?
Posted: 11/15/2005 11:11:21 PM
i have to third that one as well onehelluvawoman... i need to learn how to bring quotes up from other people like that, i'm still qite new here but i'll get it sooner or later...
 wilddriver4u
Msg: 16 (view)

how can you tell if a guy or girl is playing you ?
Posted: 11/15/2005 8:39:47 PM
wildgirl, wildgirl, wildgirl... i dont even know where to start with this, i am surprised that you're surprised that he is treating you like a doormat. Right there in your opening line you say that "nice guy's finish last" so to me thats going to take all the "nice guy's" outta the equation of you meeting a partner so what you have left contacting you are the azzholes that are left...lol... surprise, surprise, surprise.... i'm NOT hating on you or anything like that but you let a guy treat you like a doormat i do believe a doormat you will be but thats just my thoughts on it... i did get confused reading it on that last post because it sounded like you have not met this guy in person yet on the first post you were shopping for cell batteries at walmart, i got lost there somewhere... anyways best of luck to you and everyone else on your

Show ALL Forums