Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 7857 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/16/2018 10:23:33 AM
Msg 7877

I never said the Americans weren't involved in the Phillipines you moron.

Oh the Italians didn't change sides (pfft!)

You should really try being informed, instead of an opinionated arsehole, but I won't hold my breath.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 7848 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2018 11:29:30 AM
Msg 7871

Umm der! The Americans weren't involved in the land battles of the early stages of the Pacific War. So it was incredibly hard for the Japanese to take US prisoners when none were there.

Nonetheless when they were involved later the Japanese took 27,000 US prisoners of which 40 percent died.

Italy and Germany didn't lose a war against the whole World, Germany did, The Italians changed sides.

Vietnam ended up being a futile war and BTW the Americans were not the only combatants.

Grenada was not a war.

Because you have mis construed so many facts, I can't decide whether you are just a moron or you actually live in a Parallel Universe.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 155 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/14/2018 8:04:58 AM

Funny how all other US presidents have always had preplanned rain contingencies in place. It’s most likely that Trump was simply in a pout and trying to steal headlines....away from actual patriots that everyone else managed to honour. Lol...Trump tweeted the above,therefore it MUST be true...only to the slack jawed, coolaid drinking “nationalist” apologists who would eat a plate of dung if Trump tweeted it was tasty

Even more funnier is how you don't even understand that the helicopter flight was cancelled by the Marine Corp. Even more funnier is how you could make such a juvenile generalisation about every other U.S. president having a rain contingency.

Did you parrot that from CNN?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 149 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/13/2018 5:14:54 PM

By the way, when the helicopter couldn’t fly to the first cemetery in France because of almost zero visibility, I suggested driving. Secret Service said NO, too far from airport & big Paris shutdown. Speech next day at American Cemetary in pouring rain! Little reported-Fake News!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 13, 2018

Laxk of objectivity must be a symptom of TDS, actually lack of objectivity was always a leftard trait.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 91 (view)

DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/12/2018 3:54:00 PM
Msg 90

What a load of garbage.Just because the GOP want to repeal Obamacare, doesn't mean they are not going to replace it.The GOP has models that are much more equitable than Obamacare.
Obviously the Democrats know that and spread lies via the lying American press that repealing Obamacare will cost X amount of lives, which is pure BS. The Democrats don't want a more equitable system, especially if the GOP introduce it , which means they don't really give a shit about the people that elect them.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 130 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 11/11/2018 8:25:48 PM

Why don't you admit that your dear leader Cadet Bone Spurs five times draft dodger is a fraud, a professional con artist? A 5-time draft dodger that claimed he would have "run-in" to stop a Parkland shooter.

A draft dodger who continuously disrespects those who actually served, sad

What's wrong Bozo, got your panties in a twist? Shouldn't you be down at the Girl Scout hall baking cookies? Or did you fail the baking cookie class?

Nice deflection though!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1092 (view)

Sitting, kneeling or hiding out in the lockeroom during our anthem
Posted: 11/11/2018 1:02:51 PM

Get your head out of Cadet Bone Spur's ass, Unless you are a psychic you will not know whether I served or not. Would you care to make it more interesting and put your money where your mouth is?

Oh I'm sure you and your fellow Girl Scouts are doing some great community work, so please keep it up. But just to clarify things for you, the Girl Scouts are not an arm of the military.
 Congupnaroad
Msg: 1090 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2018 11:21:51 PM

If a football player kneeling during the national anthem is an act of disrespect to our military, what is it when draft dodger Cadet Bone Spurs president of the United States refuses to go to the cemetery to honor fallen soldiers because of a little rain? You can skip the outrage over the hypocrisy part and save your breath

Oh the hypocrisy of someone who has never served in the military (you) criticising an alleged draft dodger has not been lost.I'm sure there would be an enlistment office in your city though.

Anyway shyte for brains, the helicopter could not go to the memorial because of low lying cloud and the White House staff had security concerns about hastily organising a motorcade to the site. Why they never had that contingency plan I have no idea and i don't care.
But as usual the lying American press has twisted everything around, to make Trump look disrespectful, when in reality that is one big lie.
 Congupnaroad
Msg: 7829 (view)

Posted: 11/10/2018 10:58:13 PM

The POTUS decided on November 10, 2018 to not attend the memorial ceremonies in France because ‘he didn’t like the inclement weather’

^^^^Fake news, the POTUS didn't cancel the trip, his staff did because the helicopter couldn't fly because of low lying cloud and they had security concerns about hastily organising a motorcade to the site.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 69 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 11:04:16 AM

Truth be told, the Republicans have held the House and Senate for the last 8 years in total....am I right?
So....why haven't they got everything done by now? Always excuses....he can't get his own party behind him

Define everything?

Yes and he is still conning the people. Look how he has his followers not watching any of the proper news channels...because they lie about him....when in fact, they catch him on all his lies...He hates that they fact check him

Which proper news channels?

Speaking of his press conference yesterday...Did you hear his explanation on why he hasn't disclosed his taxes?
How stupid does he think people really are? It was good for a chuckle

What is good for a chuckle is the leftards obsession with Trumps's tax returns.

He called another black female reporter out for asking a "stupid question" (in his mind)this morning for asking a question he didn't like.
I tell you....I give the press credit...No one should be talked to like that....ever, while doing their job.
It's his job to field those questions....without lying

It was a racist question and because you can't' understand why makes you a racist.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2018 3:38:45 PM

Though she said Democrats would act as a check on Mr. Trump, Pelosi promised to strive for bipartisanship and work with Republicans to "lower the cost of health care, of prescription drugs, raise wages, and clean up corruption to work for all Americans."

^^^^Wow! A Democrat with half a brain! Who would ever have thought that! Trouble is it won't happen because already the leftards have mentioned impeachment, all the time not realising it can't happen.

So this is what will happen now the leftards have control of the house:

Endless show pony investigations that will achieve nothing.

Pursuing the Russian BS.

Restarting the climate change panel! All the time not even realising that the U.S. has reduced it's emissions without the need for a BS panel to discuss it.

The net benefit of the above to the working class American=ZERO.

Way to go leftards!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 7796 (view)

Posted: 11/6/2018 4:09:27 PM

Yup, a couple thousand men, women and children in flip flops that are tired, hungry and looking for work is terrifying to the closed minded. They don't seem to mind being infiltrated and have their elections tampered with by the Russians or the fact that their POTUS is really Putin's B!tch. But lets be afraid of people that want to work the fields and feed their children

If they really wanted to work the fields they would have accepted Mexico's offer of asylum and a job. Oh really, I can't believe people are still espousing the Russian BS.

I'm hoping there will be a caravan of caring and intelligent Americans to meet these folks at the border and form a human shield

If you feel so strongly about it, perhaps you could join them.

I still think this caravan is funded by the Republicans to stir up new fear and hate to get them out to vote

Did you forget that the **** ex-President Obama deported 3 million criminals back to Central America and then increased funding to already corrupt Govts, which in turn made the domestic situation worse for the population.?

So there you have it, the **** Obama is responsible.

And April - the Republicans ceased to be the Grand Old Party when they threw their support behind Trump. Half those old bast@rds should retire anyway. Term limits are a good thing

That would be called agism.
 Congupnaroad
Msg: 50 (view)

migrant caravan
Posted: 10/28/2018 3:04:14 PM

Don't know if you were aware yet but now the Republican leadership is talking about cutting Medicare and Medicaid and Social Security. Guess how much the working class has to live on when they retire ... virtually nothing which means they rely very much on Social Security. But the Republican leadership wants to cut Social Security due to the large deficits caused primarily by runaway Republican spending and tax cuts. We who are aware of going on see exactly what is happening which is why we ignore what Trump says and instead look at what he does. Many on the right simply look at what Trump says and buy into it as if it is the gospel

Of course the loony left made up that shyte about the Republicans cutting Medicare, Medicaid ad Social Security in the US. What they actually said was is that they need to have a bipartisan discussion with the loony left about the future funding of the program's you falsely accused the Republicans of cutting because the Baby Boomers are fast approaching retirement and they need to work out how to continue to fund those program's in the future.

But of course the loony left propagated some fake news, which really proves they don't give a shyte about their own citizens.
 Congupnaroad
Msg: 5250 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 5/14/2018 3:14:25 AM

What do you call a draft dodger who avoided the Vietnam draft five-times?

Smart!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 203 (view)

Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/25/2018 10:49:28 AM
Oh good! Oprah has admitted she doesn't have the balls to run for President.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 425 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 1/20/2018 1:40:12 AM

Where are the social justice warriors cotter and whiskey at??

cotter can't post any more because they blocked Internet access in her prison library.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 4157 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2018 1:42:27 AM
Donald Trump was right saying that some African countries are shitholes, because they are!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 149 (view)

Oprah Winfrey for President
Posted: 1/15/2018 1:34:21 AM
What a great question!

Oprah for President?

Well she ticks all the left wing nut jobs boxes eh?

1/ She's Black!

2/She's Female!

3/ She's a Lesbian!

What a great fit!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3928 (view)

Fake news with the liberals once again
Posted: 12/23/2017 3:54:01 AM

Sorry to tell you this, at this time of year and all...
But that whole "santa" thing's not real either.
Coca Cola, apparently.
I know...... bummer.

Still, merry mythmas eh?

^^^^^

Oh look! The resident fake Pom must have just turned 5yo and realised Santa isn't real!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 340 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2017 2:38:51 PM

I’m your huckleberry....

Only a snowflake crybaby would take offense at Rex Tillerson quote.

I noticed you never answered my question, ....."What makes an early supporter of Trump during the 2016 campaign become one of his most outspoken critics?"

According to Bob Corker, the f*cking moron in chief chaos man-child president needs around the clock adult supervision at the Adult Care Center.

Boo Hoo Let me dial WHINE-1-1 and call you a WAAAHMBULANCE, moron

Aw so now diddums because Corker has an opinion that you like makes him OK all of a sudden.Which now makes you a hypocrite.

Your obsession with Hillary is disturbing

And your obsession with Trump is disturbing.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump haters will believe anything, what a bunch of morons"
 congupnaroad
Msg: 327 (view)

Posted: 10/12/2017 9:47:40 PM

MAGA – Morons Are Governing America.

Memorable Rex Tillerson Quote: "Donald Trump is a F*cking Moron"

Only a moron would put the above on every single post. That alleged Tillerson comment was reported by unnamed sources who also claimed Tillerson was about to quit. Which never happened.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 27 (view)

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'
Posted: 10/10/2017 7:51:34 PM

Ms. KJ, part of the problem is I don't believe you understand just how much Trump supports the top .1% at the expense of everybody else. If you think Trump is actually trying to help the common man, you simply have no idea what's going on with the economy and all of Trumps proposals. Now granted, Trump will be totally unsuccessful in getting through the tax cuts he wants or anything else, but make no mistake his Tax Cuts would have been detrimental to the middle class and far better for the Uber class. Trump's greatest success was convincing flyover America he was their man when he is the worst possible man for the job for their benefit, and they just don't see it

Point out a Trump policy that supports your claim that he supports the top .1% at the expense of everyone else. Because you won't be able to will just prove you made that shyte up.

Point out how Trump's proposed tax cuts would have been detrimental to the middle class. Did you just make that shyte up as well?

Some of the best economists in the world can't even predict with any certainty if Trump's proposed tax cuts would have been a positive or negative thing for the US economy. So I'm really baffled as to how you know the answers.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 41 (view)

Predict what Trump will do to North Korea
Posted: 10/10/2017 5:49:13 PM

>>>Which is why he has to focus on football players as a diversion :)

Diversion from what? So your President isn't supposed to have any opinion on domestic issues?

KJU has killed his own uncle and brother, and Chump's plan is...to show KJU is more of a wild man? Yeah, KJU is wetting his pants over a leader who takes weekends off to golf (until the SS ran out of $$) b/c the job is so stressful, and has his own government blasting him publically. Speaking of his entire staff, Chump is now arguing with the SecState who could help him with NK

And how did you conclude that Tillerson is going to somehow wave a magical diplomatic wand?

>>here's the sad fact about sanctions. The leader of a country creates fake businesses and bank accounts b/c, well, as the leader of a country he happens to "know people". We find these fake fronts, we block them, and guess what? the leader of the country creates new ones. So we find them, block them, and announce we've "increased sanctions",,,except its against the same people we sanctioned the last time, only the names have changed. whoops! meanwhile the populace continues to eat grass rather than cake, and gets told its our fault

The sad fact about sanctions that you don't understand is that it is too early to tell if they will at all be effective.

>>>If THAAD works. And what if perhaps...it doesn't? what's the backup plan while the missile is still up there?

Plan B would be put your head up your arse and kiss your city goodbye.

>>>hee hee hee! what state launched nuclear war against Japan in 1945? Seems we thought it was really beneficial then

Unilaterally dropping atomic bombs on another country is not a nuclear war.

>>>we want to see a war, that's why we question Chump's inability to stave one off, b/c if we can get a war we can keep a war from happening? Can you inhale again and explain this? :) that's the funniest gibberish I've heard in a while!

Actually I think you leftist trash do want to see a war. Then you can just blame Trump, which of course means you don't care what is best for America, you only care what is worse for Trump. Which of course proves you are in the advanced stages of TDS (Hysteria).
 congupnaroad
Msg: 24 (view)

Predict what Trump will do to North Korea
Posted: 10/9/2017 1:22:14 PM

What a difference a year makes. This time last year the f*cking moron was calling Clinton as a warmongering menace to the world. Now this demented unqualified fool has taken us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea, while his followers are clapping like trained seals at a zoo

Hang on fvckwit, NK have openly stated they are developing missiles capable of reaching the U.S. and that is Trump's fault?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3 (view)

GOP Sen. Bob Corker Says Trump's Volatility Could Spark 'World War III'
Posted: 10/9/2017 2:18:24 AM
Hey OP aka fvckwit!

Why don't you come up with a better policy about North Korea than Trump?

But that would be too hard for you, wouldn't it?

Just so easy to sit back and criticise aye?

So that either makes you a lazy arsehole or a hypocrite!

So which are you?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3429 (view)

Posted: 10/8/2017 1:36:48 AM

One... it's a Trump "accomplishments" thread... that implies it to be a Trump "accomplishment"...

Two... You included a value judgement... "more badness"...

No surprise that you can't count past two.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 32 (view)

Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy
Posted: 10/7/2017 5:54:52 PM

Yeah, I wondered about that too... Perhaps the idiot you quoted might want to explain... how being "pro-choice"... prevents someone from carrying a pregnancy to term...

Did you miss the point? Oh well I could expect nothing less from a fvck wit.

I wasn't aware that "pro-choice"... meant "must have an abortion, regardless"... I doubt we will get an explanation...

See above.

You want to rant against private email in the Trump White House now...? No...? Why not...?

Probably not because a fvckwit like yourself wouldn't understand that the Clinton server situation and the Kushner server situation are not even analogous.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 63 (view)

Las Vegas Carnage Questions
Posted: 10/7/2017 1:16:22 AM
Why the hell are bump stocks legal to buy and own, but illegal to use? That is about as dumb as saying to a dope head, yes you can buy a bong but it is illegal to use it to smoke dope.

The gun nutters, err I mean NRA are saying they would not oppose the banning of bump stocks! No doubt they will do a big back flip when the gun nutters in the US get all sulky about it.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 15 (view)

Abortion Congressman Caught in Abortion Hypocrisy
Posted: 10/7/2017 1:08:46 AM
Who cares? Many people have stances on issues that have never personally affected them and change their stance when it does.
I would bet that many women were pro-choice until they actually became pregnant and then changed their opinion.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3414 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2017 9:12:28 PM
One good thing Trump has done is come up with a good nickname for the fat little North Korean turd="Rocketman".
 congupnaroad
Msg: 36 (view)

Religion
Posted: 10/4/2017 2:28:39 AM

There are about 10,000 different religions, - all of them; equally wrong. )

Hey pretend Pom? That would mean that atheism is wrong also!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 148 (view)

Post your unpopular opinions here.
Posted: 10/4/2017 2:19:05 AM
And I forgot,

People who walk their dogs and they shit everywhere and don't pick up the dog shit from the nature strip should have their dogs euthanised!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 132 (view)

used to love Daschunds
Posted: 10/3/2017 3:24:50 PM
Unpopular opinions?

Oh ok

1/ The domestic and feral cat population should be reduced.

2/ I hope the vote for gay marriage in my country (Australia) returns a resounding NO!

3/ People who don't use indicators in shopping centre car parks should be banned from driving.

4/ It should be illegal for millennial mums to drive their little darlings to school when alternative transport such as a school bus is available.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1429 (view)

Great job Israel
Posted: 7/29/2017 5:50:39 PM

-It's "wishful thinking", on the part of religions.
What they're not allowing for, is the spread of information, knowledge, and education, largely due to technology, even to the remotest and least-educated parts of the world.
The more knowledge a society has, the less-likely they are to "believe" in primitive superstitions, - like religions.
Religions, like slavery, have "had their day".
It's just a matter of time

What religions are you talking about? The latest estimate is that there are about 4,300 religions in the World. Just because less people go to church these days does not mean they don't have a belief system. One definition of religion is "Pursuit or interest followed with great devotion" , so because I follow my football team with interest and devotion, that makes me religious.

As for "israel"; I'd suggest anyone interested to listen to any of the excellent talks by Miko Peled, ("The General's Son"), or read any of Noam Cholmsky's thoughts on the subject

What about Israel? You don't even understand that half of the Israeli population are irreligious. You don't even understand who Palestinians are, before 1948 the Jews refereed to themselves as Palestinians after 1964 the Arabs started calling themselves Palestinians.

Obviously you don't believe that Israel should exist as a Jewish state, so that makes you an anti-Semite, how come you also don't believe that Jordan shouldn't exist as an Arab state? What's the difference? You can't explain that can you?

Marilyn can't suppress the truth

And you wouldn't recognise the truth if it bit you on the arse!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 123 (view)

North Korea - What Next
Posted: 6/27/2017 9:38:22 PM

so Moses and the Hebrews had their children circumcised not because of God...but due to medical reasons?.....funny how "today believers" fail to realize that Doctors and science didn't exist back in those biblical days

No they most likely had their children circumcised because they lived in a hot dry, sandy environment, just like the majority of Australian Aborigines did who also routinely circumcised their male infants. That is called common sense, many African tribes also circumcised their male teenagers to signify they had now entered manhood, nothing religious about that at all.

Science didn't exist in biblical days? So you don't class astronomy as a science?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1333 (view)

Great job Israel
Posted: 6/26/2017 10:31:14 PM

Except cong...all of Elphaba's rantings arise from a delusional one celled brain. The stuff she claims happens is fantasy

Actually the significance of the Aussies and NZers capturing Beersheeba, Jaffa, Gaza and a whole lot of other territories in Israel in WW1 is not lost on modern day Israelis because it allowed thousands of Jews to return to their homelands that were stolen off them by the Turks and Arabs.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1329 (view)

Great job Israel
Posted: 6/26/2017 5:03:23 PM

I don't. How does stealing land and killing the owners equal protecting one's self? That would be as if you stole your neighbors' property on all sides and killing the rightful owners as well and then declaring you did it for protection. Yeah that's it ... we'll just go for that. You killed people and stole their property and you just did it for protection. Okay

Seeing you like payback, we will just put that down as payback for when Pasha kicked 40,000 Jews out of Jaffa and murdered another 10,000 that refused to leave their homes where they had lived for centuries. In what is now Israel.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1321 (view)

Great job Israel
Posted: 6/25/2017 10:22:58 PM

Of course ... why would Abbas want anything to do with a Zionist who only wants to steal more Palestinian land ... kill Palestinians ... bulldoze and burn Palestinian homes ... steal Palestinian water?

Still peddling those falsehoods Ms Cotter? Since 1967 Israel has effectively given back the West Bank, the Gaza Strip and Golan Heights. So what land are the Israelis looking at stealing?

We all know you think Israel shouldn't exist, which by that very definition is anti-Semitic.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 342 (view)

Brexit
Posted: 6/17/2017 6:12:09 AM

Is it true that Canada has one of the lowest refugee acceptance rates.

Yep

However, during the 1990s, Canada enacted a number of policies aimed at curtailing the number of refugees, creating problematic linkages between refugees, criminality, and terrorism. In the aftermath of 9/11 and the increased focus on national security, more resources have been diverted to strengthen border enforcement and to decrease numbers of refugees and asylum seekers, rather than aid in resettlement and integration

thecanadianencyclopedia.ca

Fancy that aye? Canadians linking refugees with criminality and terrorism!

Even after WW2 Canada turned back thousands of European refugees seeking asylum.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2368 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 3:16:28 PM
MSG 2378

You must understand that Franky is all butthurt about religion because the religious conservatives in Canada successfully campaigned only as recently as 2008 to have the age of consent raised from 14 to 16.

Which meant that because Franky's sister was only 14 at the time it made him doubly illegal.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2348 (view)

Muslim in America
Posted: 6/16/2017 9:27:59 AM
MSG 2363

Are they the same Canadian retards that can't tell fake news if it bit them on the arse?

Ipsos showed English-speaking Canadians six images of news website front pages, and asked respondents to identify which of the six showed fake news stories.

Sixty-three per cent of Canadians failed the quiz by only getting 0-3 right answers out of a possible six, and just 37 per cent passed the quiz.

“It starts with all bluster, particularly among the better educated, and once we do test them they fail,” Ipsos CEO Darrell Bricker said. “It shows how detrimental [fake news] can really be.”

globalnews.ca
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1832 (view)

wow--its so bad for Trump even John sees the light!
Posted: 6/15/2017 1:44:41 PM
MSG 1841

Really?

Not included in the 2016 totals are fighter jets deals with Kuwait, Qatar and Bahrain, which are expected to top $7 billion. The administration has approved those deals and is expected to publically release them later in the year, meaning they will count toward 2017 arms sales figures

defenseone.com
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1830 (view)

Posted: 6/15/2017 1:20:31 PM

"Trump sells Qatar $12 billion of U.S. weapons days after accusing it of funding terrorism"

Fake news. The sale of those jets to Qatar was approved by the Obama administration in 2016.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3275 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 6/15/2017 3:35:42 AM

What I find disturbing and you find disturbing maybe two very different things. A bunch of fat asses willing to take away healthcare benefits and kill no telling how many of the people that they are suppose to be working for I find disturbing. Someone willing to die in order to shoot at them not so much if at all. The man grabbed a gun and did what he believed he needed to do. I foresee many others doing this as well if things continue in the direction they have. The anger expressed in a lot of those town hall meetings weren't in jest they were for real. So yeah he wasn't a p^ssy he was brave and did what he believed no matter if anyone approved of not. I personally can see the rationality of it and although like I said it isn't something I would do at this point anyway myself, he did good for him

^^^^Is this retard actually serious?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3249 (view)

Hillary Clinton deletes her emails
Posted: 6/14/2017 3:24:15 PM
Oh no! Did someone mention the 2nd amendment, you know the one that gun loving Americans will tell you can't be amended?

And when they tell you that, they are actually serious and don't understand the irony because they think an amendment can't be amended!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1786 (view)

Posted: 6/14/2017 3:50:14 AM
What a great accomplishment this is from the U.S. President!

Achieving one of his campaign promises by getting better health care for US Veterans!

The passage of the @DeptVetAffairs Accountability and Whistleblower Protection Act is GREAT news for veterans! I look forward to signing it!

You people should be really proud of your President for doing that. Just proves what a patriotic American he is!

Anyway Crybabies? Did you like Trump's latest troll? You know the one where he put out the rumour that he was going to fire Mueller? You know, the dude in charge of investigating the Russian hacking fairytale?

Sent Washington into a meltdown. You dumb fvcks took the bait hook, line and sinker!
 congupnaroad
Msg: 3220 (view)

61,201,031 to 62,523,126
Posted: 6/13/2017 3:30:42 PM
MSG 3365

Hey retard? How do you class yourself as an American? When your jihadist friends in the Middle East are yelling out "Death to America" and burning US flags I'm pretty sure they aren't referring to Canada, Mexico or Chile.
The reason US citizens are referred to as Americans is because they have the word "America" in the title of their country and is the only country on the American continent that does.

Anyway retard how come Canada has a piss poor record of refugee intake?

When you look at countries taking in refugees per capita, Canada drops to 20th place. Canada has taken about one refugee for every 2,000 people, compared to 30 in Sweden, 20 in Austria, or about a dozen in Germany, Finland or Norway

Don't you like brown people?

Why don't you want your jihadist friends living in your neighbourhood?
 congupnaroad
Msg: 1728 (view)

304-227
Posted: 6/12/2017 3:41:10 AM

Or are you trolling to stir the pot

Speaking of trolling, the liberals are so stupid that they haven't yet realised that Trump himself is a great troll and he does it beautifully!

Take one of his latest tweets:

The Democrats have no message, not on economics, not on taxes, not on jobs, not on failing #Obamacare. They are only OBSTRUCTIONISTS

Now the liberals will have tantrums over that, even though it is the truth! Another successful Trump troll!.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2314 (view)

Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/11/2017 6:32:33 PM

I've been relaxing, and listening to the radio, and there have been a number of ad's by the ASA, (Advertising Standards Authority) saying that adverts must be honest, and truthful.
What religions sell, are neither.
The ASA should act

Hey bigmouth?, why don't you make a complaint then?, whilst you are at just to be fair you will also have to complain about the athiest Sunday Assembly in the UK who recruit people over the internet claiming all sorts of falsehoods.
 congupnaroad
Msg: 2286 (view)

Muslim in Americau
Posted: 6/9/2017 10:58:15 PM

Hey, anyone remeber that time Israel attacked a US Navy Vessel and then tried to blackmail Johnson with blood libel

Hey anyone remember the day when the U.S Airforce attacked the HMAS Hobart in 1968 in Vietnam and the US President tried to keep it quiet? Gee I guess mistakes get made in warzones.

Show ALL Forums