Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????
 paradox64
Msg: 294 (view)

WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????
Posted: 10/8/2009 8:48:16 AM
Endurance issues-
Woe is me...I have endurance issues....takes forever to finish...over an hour, at least. Poor me, and my poor, poor partners....cry for me...please!
 paradox64
Msg: 222 (view)

Do women cook anymore??
Posted: 10/8/2009 7:37:30 AM
IMHO- I believe that cooking, among everyone, is becoming a lost art, it has become more of a hobby for "Foodies", than a normal aprt of life. Everyone seems to be able to warm up, "nuke" or eat out, more than be able to create a meal, from basic ingredients. It is sad. My daughter has already been taught to cook, and will be able to creat a meal, on her own, with in a few years(she is 12, and well behind where most of the family was at her age, but she is catching up quickly!)
 paradox64
Msg: 123 (view)

Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 10/8/2009 7:27:32 AM
I have been with women who have experienced a wide variety of emotional responses, inclding crying.
It was never because of sadness. I had one who laughed hysterically, after a particularly powerful one(oral/g- spot stim, trust me, it was enjoyed) They always seemd to follow a very powerful "O".
I have been bitten, clawed, screamed at, cried on, but never yawned, thankfully!...lol!
Women are amazing!
 paradox64
Msg: 2325 (view)

do men actually exist that date women with kids??
Posted: 10/3/2009 8:38:38 AM
I have no problem dating single moms.
The danger is to meet each other's kids too early. My child barely is aware I date(and yes, she is with me a vast majority of the time!)
If a woman is too quick to introduce me to her kids, I smell "be their daddy" and run like hell! Luckily, this has been few and far between.
Personally, I think a minimum of 3 months before any real exposure is good, depending on how well you get to know the other person.
This does not include casual introductions, but actually "doing things" all together.
I do not care if I feel I have met "the love of my life"-
My child is my priority, period.
So should the children of the woman be, to her.

Show ALL Forums