Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sex and Dating late 30s and early 40s
 campy01814
Msg: 300 (view)

Sex and Dating late 30s and early 40s
Posted: 8/12/2012 5:35:46 PM
actually, i can remember back in the day when they did use one of those wooden handled qtips to get your samples...they poked it in your pee hole then gave it a spin...that was when i was a teenager. nowadays though, your right, it is all done with blood. although when i have it done it doesnt cost me a penny, found a clinic that does it for free.

good idea to get checked out fellas..
 campy01814
Msg: 299 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2012 5:29:59 PM
it really depends on the woman, we as men, and this is gonna sound totally retarded, but we as men look at a girl and think, ya..id do her.. or ya id give it a try with her.

if your one of the "ya, id do her girls. we don't want to hear that.

if your one of the give it a try girls, me on a personal do respet the whole waiting thing.. but i do believe there is a time to either sh%t or get off the pot, if ya wait too long ya just end up in the friend zone.
 campy01814
Msg: 187 (view)

Posted: 2/19/2012 9:24:33 AM
it's all just a big potluck drawing in my opinion. I personally am not looking for JUST sex, but you would be suprised at the number of women out there who are. It's just as hard for men to find someone as it is a woman. ...just my opinion.. hell i get soo many profile views but nobody ever talks or initiates...I'm not an ugly guy and don't understand how 1000 people can view you and barely any of them are attracted. lol.. oh well, like i said, one big potluck. I've met some, some were looking for less than me, some were looking for more, but let's face it, not all are compatible and not everyone is going to have chemistry, which is the most important thing to me past initial attraction, some intelligence is a bigger turn on than some would believe also.
 campy01814
Msg: 357 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 12/4/2011 11:24:33 PM
idk what kind of guys you date, but damn, lol, shove my face down there and im only coming up for air if its absolutely nescessary!!! just sayin!
 campy01814
Msg: 21 (view)

What is YOUR love language?
Posted: 12/4/2011 11:21:54 PM
my scores for each area as follows, the highest for what i prefer etc.
Words of Affirmation

Quality Time

Receiving Gifts

Acts of Service

Physical Touch
 campy01814
Msg: 18 (view)

Sexual Submissive Turn on turn off?
Posted: 12/4/2011 11:13:45 PM
im no expert, but i believe it all dependson the relationship between the dom/sub. maybe if its a serous part of your lifestyle, as in hardcore, then id imagine pretty much that the sub is just that. but if its something your into as a couple as in roleplaying, whats the harm in the sub initiating? the dom can always refuse and make the sub beg or be punished for asking etc... just a cpl small thoughts from me.
 campy01814
Msg: 70 (view)

What do men really want, do you look at anything besides the pic?
Posted: 1/10/2009 1:25:14 AM
Well let me first off say that i personally am on here to make a friend first. I think that is vital to any relationship, if it is going to develop into something more than that i think chemistry will take over. i also believe that chemistry often dictates our friendships also, because even with a friend we feel some type of common bond.
Also I would like to add that I have read some stuff on here about "The Barbie Doll Types". for me it has nothing to do with whether or not a woman is one of those. In fact I'm sure that i find some women attractive that other men would think "no way". There are girls who are chubby that I think are so attractive it's not funny.
Even some"fat" girls, though i hate to use that term are very attractive in some ways that others aren't. like I said there must be some kind of attraction to begin with or things will go nowhere and we all know this. So I'm trying to understand the whole barbie and ken theory. I'm not a "ken" but i don't have low self esteem either. So people please quit complaining about that! There are people on here looking for everything from strictly friends, f- buddies, true love, dating , "the one"..I mean were all just a bunch of fish swimming in this ocean out here and i personally don't find anything wrong with someone who isn't looking for exactly what i'm looking for.
so like i said i look for friends to begin wiht and just let nature take it's course, things do not have to be complicated. i hope I have shed some light on something, because now i feel as if i'm rambling! lol! have a great day!! Good Luck!!!

Show ALL Forums