Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: You've been THIS long without sex, why is it still a solid requirement?
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 141 (view)

You've been THIS long without sex, why is it still a solid requirement?
Posted: 7/24/2011 3:37:32 PM
what a stupid thread-don't wanna meet sumone like u-sex is the human condition-just better with sumone u love
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 142 (view)

sugar mommy?
Posted: 6/28/2011 4:00:43 PM
pretty caty threads here-getting men who are looking for a sugar mamma comes with the territory of the dating world-get over it and quit crawling over the good guys to get a loser.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 97 (view)

Motorcycles and Baby Boomers
Posted: 6/20/2011 7:13:20 PM
ur all curb riders or hog members-lol-people with no money or people with to much money and a fantasy
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 28 (view)

High School and College student sex during the 60's
Posted: 6/17/2011 2:57:35 PM
be my guess dave u just we'rn't gettin any in the 60's-but it was definately going on A LOT. as a matter of fact i miss the sexual revolution pre herpies/aids era.mankind hasn't changed in thousands of yrs-we're just more open about it now.same s%^* different day
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 79 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2011 1:10:15 PM
amen welsh474-thats exactly what i was trying to say-but u said it well n clarified it better than i could-thankyou
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 52 (view)

45+ and not ever having a relationship more than 10 years
Posted: 6/17/2011 9:30:36 AM
my children aren't even in question-they are both drug free productive adults now.the only difference between a good kid and a bad kid is your time.i was however commenting on the fact that because i waited that i'm not a bad choice-but then again i guess the original question was a testiment to how many damaged people there are on here looking to find happiness in sumone else.if u are not already (as most people know)happy now on your own sumbody else can only temporarily help with that and then the unhappy source will eventually bring the other down.so those who are not happy-work on that.for the rest of us-look for happy people and not be concerned with how long they went alone or if they have buckets of money.u can't take it with u and being at piece with ur self before u die is the most important n healthy thing u can do.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 78 (view)

Posted: 6/17/2011 7:28:31 AM
everybody in a car is a potential car/bike wreck n a big percent of them blind to motorcycles.my loud motorcycle helps me be visible-so no whining.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 51 (view)

45+ and not ever having a relationship more than 10 years
Posted: 6/15/2011 8:44:07 PM
i lost my wife who did not drink or do drugs when i married her to drugs and drinking.so i ended up raising my children by myself since they were 1 and 2 yrs old and choose not to remarry until they were raised as not to put them through my breakup ever again.so does that make me noncomittal or unselfish.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 6/15/2011 8:24:38 PM
i started with motorcycles at the age of 12 n still have a passion for them yes.but by all means if ur afraid in this world then u need to find an accountant n stay home when ur not working.the motocycle seems like the least dangerous thing in my life.i been falling redwood trees for 35 yrs now n thank god everyday i come home on my own.many of my friends haven't.i'm not going to stop living because of fear.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 21 (view)

Have our reasons for wanting to meet someone changed?
Posted: 6/15/2011 8:15:54 PM
theres not enough money in the world to live or be with sumone for the sake of money-unless u don't have any self esteem
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 17 (view)

Girl hits on me....then nothing
Posted: 6/14/2011 8:11:24 AM
she was whoring for her boss-there are better ways to sell the gym.selling like that is a double edged sword-shouldn't date the patrons anyway n then u hurt the patrons feelings when u don't actually date them n they find another gym.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 148 (view)

how do u know if he's not a predator?
Posted: 6/13/2011 9:03:20 PM
i was listening to my local rock n roll radio station-the DJ started talking about online dating and a for real survey of 100 men n 100 women-of course for the purpose of making light of it.but the survey asked the women what their biggest fear of dating online was-the really high percent answer was meeting a violent or serial killer-the mens highest percent answer was meeting a fat woman with skinny photos posted-go figure
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 29 (view)

Perhaps an ethical question/discussion?
Posted: 6/13/2011 8:31:23 PM
mel chick-all be it it i don't know if looking on pof is the best thing -but u go ahead n do what ever it takes to give urself sum relief from watching sumone die slowly.but don't ask these people if its all rite with them-what do they know unless they have experienced it themselfs.
 califcowboy1956
Msg: 472 (view)

Have all the really older guys given up?
Posted: 6/13/2011 8:12:24 PM
they don't give up wanting the company of women-they give up the willingness to jump through the hoops.i don't know why women n men alike can't realize after this many yrs of life n the road that they traveled has to intersect.why can't our road continue to be traveled by each other n find a neutral common ground that they can enjoy each others company. all i'm looking for is a friendship n companionship n (that man woman stuff too :o).but if i decided to go on a roadtrip on my harley n she doesn't want to go then why shouldn't i be able to go with her blessings.if he or she is a good person the other will come back-n how can u miss sumone unless they go away.
so i believe that older people need to relax n enjoy each other,after all its not like we're going to be planning for a new family n buying a house n working towards retirement.that should already be the past-its now time to enjoy the world n our empty nest.of course with the many family n grand children visits.califcowboy1956

Show ALL Forums