Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
 Rhodes901
Msg: 311 (view)

Sex on a First Date - Does it Kill a Potential Relationship?
Posted: 12/8/2008 5:01:57 AM
First day meeting someone and haven sex is not good. How many more guys you think she gave it up to on the first day. When you fall in love that diffrent you two are not going to work out even if days and months pass by you two just in it for the sexally side.
 Rhodes901
Msg: 16 (view)

My best friend is a guy - how does that affect men I might date?
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:50:21 PM
Yes it is, Becauce you two are friends and been knowing each other for while were it going to come down to a guy coming in your life were he don't want you two to be friends anymore because of how close you are with him you are going to how to pick one day and you going to pick your friend over the next guy because you you share alot and you like that about him. because of the connect you two have together.
 Rhodes901
Msg: 92 (view)

How to Stop Making Poor Choices
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:40:42 PM
First, you stop makeing poor choices by getting the man what he want and it don't have to be sex. Take time out for you self to find out what kind of guy you need in your life and how to do that is to be friends and I'm not talking about 3 to 6 months and now you too are friends or more , Naw!. It's like this he have his on place's you have your place's let it stay like that until you know that you found out ever thing about him, his like and dislike, see do he chat, see do he lie, see do he really care for you, without sex more man will be gone before you know it if you tell him you saven you self until you get marry that just to see how fast his can run think about.
 Rhodes901
Msg: 15 (view)

Having trouble letting go!
Posted: 12/7/2008 12:25:14 PM
Hi, My name is Quinton I only can help if you are honest but I'm going to go by what you are telling me. Open your eyes You been with a man that you say you been with you for 2 years. What you think that 2 year ment to him. The only reason why you don't to let him go is because you still his friend you need to let go and let him play his roll all the time he told you he love you was just a scam, if he did love you he will be still with you trying to make things grow between the three of you, But everthing isn't on him it's on you too. What i mean is there are something you told him that he didn't like or there someone on your side he don't agree with. You might say it's a lie but when you look at how can 2 years go down the drain. Why miss him when he don't feel the same way about you Think about it. Just by you been his friend is not doing nothing but putting things in his head that he can run you and leave you and come back any time cause he know you going to take him back, now ask your self when will you get tired of been dog. When are you going to stop been his foot pillow and say you and your little girl or boy desever better? You can do bad by your self and that the trueful a man need a woman not a woman need a man unless you are in it for the sex. Think about it. I help people out all the time if i was some help write me back.

Show ALL Forums