Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Y can i not post
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 86 (view)

Y can i not post
Posted: 3/16/2013 10:57:43 AM
I do not know what are poll type threads. I never posted a poll or vote from what I could remember. Please point this out. I have Read the Rules several times and I understand most of the rules. Some I do not understand such as Trolling or Seeking Attention when I see a lot of people posting Threads that are pertaining to their issues and it is not voted Seeking Attention so why are mine voted Seeking Attention? I do not break the rules intentionally and did not even know that I was banned for doing anything. Just thought it was a computer glich because no one advised me. Still do not know exactly why I was banned. I wrote several times asking for help while I was still on and no one responded that I could see. How do I get back on Forums and what is it that I should not do??? Sought help before I was banned and no one responded. I have read the Rules numerous times and I still do not understand a few rules.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 85 (view)

FORUMS: Why can I not post to the forums - 1
Posted: 3/16/2013 10:51:55 AM
I do not know why I cannot post. It states "Message is too short to post" continually. It has been like this for more than 3 months and I have written and got no response that makes sense. A lot of my messages are in response to other peoples posts. Do not know what I am doing wrong and no one is explaining it when I email a message. How do I communicate if I am doing something wrong? It seems like there are the same people who delete my threads and I am wondering if they are banning together to do this? I did mention my abusive ex-boyfriend without giving his name on a post. This was only to warn other women how violent he has been. I feel it is justifiable to warn women without giving his name. Am I wrong here??? This is a safety issue. Please respond back. If it is wrong to warn women of this and tell them to take precautions, then I will not do it. But I feel morally justified in doing this. Just let me know. I should not be banned for warning women of an abuser without using his name. He uses the Police and this makes him especially dangerous, because he is charming. I was only answering to other posters comments and questions that prompted me to include this information because it is a safety issue. Please advise back and how I can get back on the Forums. Thank you....
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 60 (view)

Can't post to a thread?
Posted: 2/4/2013 10:43:36 PM
Markus, Do not know how to contact you. It seems like anything I post gets deleted and I never know why it gets deleted. Almost everything gets deleted. Some say Trolling and yet it does not apply. Some say Attention Seeker and it is a real life example of a situation. Many other POF people list their life situation with all the details and it goes through.

I tend to believe that there is a Core Group of People that keeps deleting my Threads from the Forums. They are voting all my threads off. The only thing that remains is when I post on someone elses Thread. What do I do when the POF Forum people keep deleting my threads? I feel Bullied. Please respond back.

This isn't Markus.
This is the forum moderator that deleted your thread.
I find it ironic a thread where you claim you feel it is "your moral obligation" (to quote you) to publicly name and shame another user was deleted, yet you are feeling bullied.
Can you not see how wanting to shame another user is bullying itself?

licoricecat_1
Msg: 15 (view)

Is it now cool to be gay/bi?-This is BULL!!
Posted: 2/4/2013 9:07:28 PM
Do not know if you are gay or not, but I understand your comment. Is being GAY IN? My honest perception is that it is cool to be gay TODAY. It means that they have finally come out of the closet and proclaimed their worthiness for being GAY. I have 2 very close relatives that are gay. I have had to grow up with my Mom putting on a pedestal my gay sister and hating me for loving men. She inherited everything and my Mom befriended all my sisters Gay Friends. She would not befriend mine or my Male partners at all. My sister tried to bully everyone into believing that they were gay. I love men and never could follow her which is why she hates me. My sister is a radical gay person and she favors anything gay. She goes to all the Gay Pride Festivals and Protests.

I really do not care that she CHOOSES to live a Gay Lifestyle. Her preference is none of my business, but I hated her trying to shove it down my throat and taking my mothers love away because she is gay and I like men. My mom would not befriend any of my friends and she abused me afterwards. My sister got the best of everything. Maybe my Mom felt guilty that she did something wrong and that is why my sister is gay. Her son followed his mothers footsteps and he is also gay. She actually was upset that her son is gay...

I believe that some women/men might have more opposite hormones they are born with. I also believe that that some women choose women because they lack the nurturing of a mother and another women will fill their void. A man might choose to be with a man because they lack the nurturing of a father, so they choose a man to fill the void.

I believe GAY people usually choose SAME SEX Partner because they need to fill a void from parental figure. I have studied GAY people in Gay Bars and sang Karioke. Gay people love Karioke and they love to sing and dress flamboyantly. They are Great Singers, Love to Dance, and Love to Drink and Possible Drugs. I am an RN so I did a study. They struggle with identity and become a family amongst their gay peers. They drink and party together and are a high risk for alcoh. olism. The Police try to Protect them from Bullying and their is a close Underground Network and Newspapers where Gays help each other. To answer your question, Yes it is Cool to be Gay today from my observation because they have come out of the Closet and have overcome many obstacles. Guys love gay women because they are thinking Sexual. Gay Men are admired by women because they are easy to talk to and also into fashion and interior decorating. President OBama made a long speech on the Justice of Equal Treatment for Gays. They should be treated equal even though they Choose to be Gay. Marriage, insurances, should kick in for Gay People. They are in a Partnership. Being a Christian I value the institution of Marriage with a husband and wife. I would rather Gay Partner in a Committed Relationship than People sleeping with many partners. This is how STD's happen in hetersexual and gay partners. Committed relationships are important to avoid most STD's and take care of your partner with insurances. Gay People are on their Journey of Life and should be valued as any other individual with certain rights. Although I do not promote choosing the Gay Lifestyle---I believe each person must choose their path and live with the consequences of their choices. I believe being Gay is a Choice and it is caused from lack of a parental figure and person chooses same sex to fill a void. There are Hormones that could be taken to balance out an imbalance in your body. Counseling and helping fill the void you experienced could help also and Celebrate Recovery found in some Churches could help in this area.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 47 (view)

Should performing a background check on a potential bf/gf be considered as a sign of insecurity?
Posted: 2/4/2013 7:45:49 PM
When I date a guy, I want to see an STD report, divorce papers before I get involved. I also might add in a background check. It would be routine for me. I will not tell the guy about background check so he could fudge his behavior? I want to do this when he least expects it, so I could get to review his behavior. The STD check and divorce papers he will have to show me. Some guys will stop dating a women who lets him know you will be doing a Background Check on him. That I am assuming is the reason she did not tell you. She did this as a safety issue and she had past abuse so she fears for her safety. This is normal for someone who has been abused. What would you have done if she did tell you ahead of time? Would you honestly have stayed? If that is the case, does it really matter if she did the background check whether before or after? It really comes down to a Pride thing. Sure it made you uncomfortable but does it really matter if it was going to happen anyways??? If you value this girl----stay with her and tell her how you feel and set a boundary with her for the future. If you left her already, you would have also did this if she asked you first.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 46 (view)

Should performing a background check on a potential bf/gf be considered as a sign of insecurity?
Posted: 2/4/2013 7:35:32 PM
My ex boyfriend is so clever that he has nothing on his record. He should have had a lot on his record, but he charming and makes the Police Officers laugh so he gets off on everything even speeding tickets. He gets off every time and brags about it One time I was in his car and he was supposed to get 3 tickets for 3 violations. He got off on all of them! He charmed the Officer and had a conversation about Race Cars and the Officer let him go on 3 tickets! He has never had a ticket and he is in his 60's. Just to let everyone know----Just because something is not recorded, does not mean you are safe. And just because something IS recorded, doesn't mean it's true. A lot of people are falsely arrested and can't afford a good attorney to represent them. Background Checks are good but not totally always accurate. If something comes up, it should be up for discussion before you judge. The person may have learned from their error or it may not even be true. Do not give up a Diamond just because of a background check. Look at it and then question its validity.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 2/4/2013 7:19:40 PM
Well I am soooooooo glad I ran across your post because I was just going to write a post on something very similar and ask a question on it. I will answer your question HONESTLY. I am one of those women that has been abused so bad by my ex boyfriend that he nearly destroyed my life. He physically choked me when I told him I loved him, wanted me to get out of a moving car, went thru my cell phone and erased numbers, charmed everyone in authority (Police, pastors, ministers, Judges, Hospitals, Doctors, ....) He has called the Police so many times for small arguments, asking for emergency phone numbers and him jumping out of car to choke me and then trying to get me arrested when he dropped his cell phone in my car, black balling me at many large mega churches to ministers who refused to help me when I sought their help. These mega Churches partner with many smaller churches that are funded by them and therefore ban you from church and activities. My abuser is charming, powerful in society and women from POF and everywhere love him. I can not get an Order of Protection since he charms the Police and Judges. I went 7x to court and they refused to look at pictures. Police ridiculed me every time I wanted to file a complaint and refused to allow me to file them. You can't get an Order without a complaint. I still struggle with this 8 yrs later and he is not in my life. He goes to same places me and my friends go, he comes to my church and he goes to lunch with my minister. He dates mostly POF women. I have forgiven him----but he refuses to say he is sorry although I have poured out my heart and explained in numerous emails. HE WILL NOT SAY HE IS SORRY AND I AM STILL DEALING WITH BEING BANNED AT MANY PLACES BECAUSE HE LOVES TO CALL THE POLICE FOR MINOR THINGS SUCH AS BEFORE TELLING HIM I LOVE HIM (WAS CHOKED), ASKING FOR EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBERS (ATTEMPTED TO CHOKE ME AND HAVE ME ARRESTED), WANTING TO MEET HIS FAMILY (I WAS THROWN ACROSS THE ROOM). These are the highlights of an abuser. Control is the main reason. When a person is abused---they do not TRUST themselves and their decisions. Most abusers are charming. My abuser is now with another POF lady. SHOULD I WARN THESE WOMEN? When I allude to the fact that he is controlling---these women tell him and then he threatens me. Why do women do this. Abusers get even. He dated a women leader at my church. It's very uncomfortable for this women who he cheated with to teach me at my present church. He also goes to lunch with my minister. People from his Church come to my church and gossip and complain to my minister before I even start a class and then my minister bans me from small groups. This is how far this has gone. My church family is the only family I have.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Your girlfriend did a background check because she does not trust her feelings. If you both had a good relationship till this----I would reassure her that you are not an abuser, but that you understand why she did this because of her past. Tell her that you feel offended by it but that you understand why she did it, because of her past abuse and that she is only trying to be safe. It is healthy that she is taking measures to be safe. If you have a clean record there is nothing to fear. Tell her that you were offended but you understand her reasons and that you have nothing to hide. If you value her, stay with her and work thru her insecurities
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 70 (view)

How do you get a womans attention in the real world
Posted: 2/2/2013 7:14:06 PM
Humor, how you dress and how you carry yourself initially wins a woman's heart.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 8 (view)

NFL Superbowl Party@ Lock 34 Feb 3, 2013
Posted: 1/31/2013 10:39:39 AM
Directions to Lock 34 Bar from South. Get on 290W to 990 to Millersport North. Go to Transit 78 North. Keep going into Lockport. Make Right at Rt 31. Go to Locust St and make a left and park. You will see name of Bar 34. Directions are from employee there. Just passing it on for pof people. See you all there. Should be fun. Wear your favorite garb....just come as yourself....and mingle...
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 82 (view)

Interracial Dating
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:50:01 PM
I will address my own race. I am Italian, Northern. My mother was Sicilian. I have been around my cousins all my life and most Sicilians are either loveable and family oriented or chauvenistic, jealous, violent and insecure. My cousins were mostly all violent against women. They had Wild Blood and acted like they were one of the Mob. Do you honestly think I would want an Italian Sicilian for a partner? Unless, the man is very respectful and sincere and honest----I will not give him a chance Sicilians, if I give them a chance, must have a sincere attitude in the beginning. If the man is charming, I must see his sincerity. If I spot the Italian Attitude, he is gone. While I like to look up to my man, I do not want to be controlled. I want a kind, honest man.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 80 (view)

Interracial Dating
Posted: 1/30/2013 3:40:17 PM
I am not usually attracted to African men. Some of the very educated I have been attracted to them because they are intellectually stimulating. I do not like aggressiveness and a lot of the culture tends to handle issues aggressively. It seems that even some of the educated use aggression to handle a personal issue against her ex. She wanted me to become part of it and I refused and left the scene. I did not want to be an accomplice, so I left. I did try to talk to my friend and discourage her from doing what she was doing but she got angry with me. I tried to divert her but she made an excuse why she will continue doing what she was doing. They shouted, this is what we do in the hood! This girl was African and educated. I was shocked! Why is it that some races are more aggressive than others when they handle issues? Kids model adults behavior and that is exactly why she is instilling her behavior and attitude to the next generation.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 57 (view)

How do you date one person at a time?
Posted: 1/30/2013 12:59:48 PM
I am open to date more until I feel I really click with one and then I do not date any more. Usually 3-4 in beginning until 1 clicks within a few weeks and then I spend time with 1.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 51 (view)

I just need some HONEST opinions...
Posted: 1/27/2013 8:16:57 PM
If he has perscription drug problem there is Narcotics Anonymous or Celebrate Recovery at the Churches. Get him to go and you could go to NarAnon for yourself. Go to a real OB-GYN to get medical treatment for you and baby. Take care of yourself. No drinking, smoking, or drugs. Get help for yourself with DR. Your boyfriend needs to go to Narcotics Anonymous or AA. Similar program. Some recovered guys are wonderful once off the drugs.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 16 (view)

why turn someone you can have into one you cant?
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:25:48 AM
Cut off the sex. Hard but guys have to look at the person instead of the sex when you cut him off. It seems like he does not love you or he is afraid of intimacy or he does not want to get too close because he still wants to play the field. Give him space, which you may have already done but he needs to figure out what he wants. You cannot make him or reason with him to love you. Your probably doing all the right stuff, but when a man decides he will not get too close or get too intimate, he is stubborn and will not change unless he decides that he wants to fit you in his life. If you don't fit in his life and if you are too inconvenient, most men just cut you out. Take your love and love yourself. Don't waste any more time and send an honest letter explaining how you feel to get closure and maybe plant a seed in his heart. Maybe he will learn something.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 446 (view)

Why a virgin?
Posted: 1/24/2013 4:09:14 AM
My male Italian cousins wanted a virgin and only a virgin. Most of them married young 20 yrs old. The other one got a woman pregnant and that was overlooked but he called his female cousins sluts in they even went to a bar. Double standard. My mother did not stick up for us, so we had to defend ourselves. This was the same cousin that slapped me on Easter Sunday because my son gently hit the crystal on the lamp because he wanted to see it shine. I got hit and shoved out the door, me and my 2 yr old. son. I have abusive cousins and it is overlooked. These men are chauvanistic and want to wear a virgin on their arm. They feel that a virgin is untouched. It is an ego thing. Men though are allowed to sleep around and it is macho if you get more but when they settle down they want a virgin. She is worth more in their eyes, untouched. Why is it that men pursue women to sleep with??? I tried it both ways. They love to pursue a woman and then when they conquer her, they leave. The challenge is over....move on to the next. I have tried it both ways. When I did not sleep with the guy, there was just pressure and they go out of their way to please you with gifts, ......You know they don't really care, they are just trying to please you for their own egos. Women want respect and for you to appreciate who they are. Women do not want to be just the ornament on their arm so they could show you off to their buddies. They want to be loved and cherished. I would not go out with a guy who wants to just use me for their ego! I tried this and did not sleep with this guy and he started resenting me for saying No. He tried to hide me from his friends and did not stay with me at his friends daughters graduation. Most people did not even know who I came with. He drank alot and acted like I was not with him and then when he wanted to drive drunk. I told him that I would drive and he was screaming at me while I was driving and swearing and no one was on the road at that time. I handed him his keys, got out of the car and got a ride back to his home. He did not respect me more because I did not sleep with him. He resented me, swore at me, got drunk and hid me. He did not want me to go to the camp out that the host invited me to. He told me it was a guy camp out and I found out it was co=ed and they started teasing me that I would have to sleep with my friend. I became the joke so I knew that he was talking about me to these guy friends. I let the husband of the host drive me back to my car at his house.

I think if a guy wants a virgin, just to have a virgin, he is egotistical and chauvenistic and double standard. If he sleeps around why does he not want his girlfriend to? Double standard and not respectful. Egotistical that he wants a virgin on his arm. When you are young it is more realistic to find a virgin but when you get to our age, most people have been married and have kids, are divorced, have had sex, and not practical or realistic to find a virgin (untouched). There might be a few out there, but should not be ultimate goal to find a virgin at this age. Look at the heart of your woman...she is worth it!
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 715 (view)

Have you ever dated someone with Borderline Personality?
Posted: 1/23/2013 2:22:22 PM
Borderline is one minute close next minute pushing you away. They are afraid to get too close because of childhood hurts. They need to get help and possibly take medication. It is caused from childhood hurts and rejection. These people are afraid to trust. They need counseling and work thru their childhood issues so they could move on.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 43 (view)

He refuses to take any blame!
Posted: 1/23/2013 9:19:34 AM
You did the best you could in the relationship. He probably did get help but ran into an obstacle that he could not get past so he ran away. You were fine and did nothing wrong, Just loved too much. Everybody has to draw the line and you did--Now walk away. I usually end a relationship with a letter if the person refuses to talk. A letter helps with closure for me.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 38 (view)

He refuses to take any blame!
Posted: 1/23/2013 6:22:12 AM
I could identify with you. I loved a man for 8 years. He was humorous, intelligent, charming, spiritual, dressed nice, good looking, helpful when I needed his help. I helped him get the good job he has, built him up, typed a resume. When he got the job, his boss was a slave driver. I encouraged him to ask his boss for a large raise b/c of his responsibilities and he got it and he also got medical insurance because I encouraged him to ask boss. His boss is a mutli millionaire and owns alot of property across the country. I also brought him to vegan potlucks to learn to eat healthy and he enjoyed them. I also brought him to my large mega church that has a lot of classes and a singles group. In turn he was my companion. I could call him, talk to him, he helps me with my computer, we go out to eat, movies and events.

Now the problem. I never met his family or friends and he refused for 8 yrs. He is divorced. I was rejected to attend events of his grandchildren who are active at school in sports, musical concerts, plays, ... and he would attend with the family and his ex wife would also be there to see the grandchildren. His family he stated would not meet me. He refused to introduce me and states that his family will not meet any woman ever. They will not accept that he is divorced ever and they are churchgoers. I also could not meet his friends and he had lots of women friends which I did meet some. With these women friends, he would go to dinner, movies, events with them. I did not mind since I have male friends. However, he constantly cheated and slept with some women while going out with me. We would talk about it and I would forgive him because I loved him. I set boundaries and he violated them. One day all his women friends and myself were invited to an event at the place that he works, a fashion show. He told these women that I was just a friend! One of the women wanted to sit next to him. I told her, you sit there---I am sitting next to him. She shouted at me abruptly, "You are not his girlfriend!". I told her that I was his girlfriend, but they did not buy this. Later that night, we were all invited to his apartment and had an after hour party in his apartment that was in the building of the fashion show. We were all invited. The female friends left and me and my girlfriend were going to stay a little longer. He got a call from another female friend while we were there. He rushed us out and while we were leaving, this same girl that was pursuing him that night,was waiting outside smoking and going to come in his apartment to spend time with him. I was horrified that he chased me and my friend out and let this drunk girl in and let her crash there. If this was the situation, why did he chase me and my friend out to bring a drunk girl in??? If she was just a friend, why chase us out??? Also another time, he refused to let me come over when these "female friends" came in from out of town and he refused to let me meet them. In addition, my church that we both attended he bad mouthed me to the ministers and I was eventually kicked out of my church with a letter stating I will be arrested if I step foot on the church property. This church is very involved with smaller church that I am also not allowed to attend and they approached me stating that this large church funds them even if I am no problem. I was told to leave other churches they are affiliated with. The Problem is that he became physically abusive, tried to get an Order of Protection, but he charmed the Police and the Judges and they refused an Order 7x. He convinced the Help that he was the victim and I am the abuser even though I had pics to prove it. He stated the bruises were because he was stopping me from abusing him. The cop believed him. After choking me and locking me in his car with security locks with my purse and phone in trunk b/c we went to a park earlier---he called the police after choking me twice. I fought back to get out of car and left 1 cat scratch on him face in the struggle. Since there was 1 scratch, the cops arrested me. I had bruises but they refused to let me talk or look at bruises and I was arrested 1 night. The cops bullied me and blew smoke in the police car and I went into an asthma attack. This same cop patrols my area of town so every time I call the police, this cop comes to my house and bullies me again. The superiors refused to address this and there is not Internal Affairs in this area of town. When I tried talking to the Chief of Police, and tried repeatedly to leave messages. They never called, the dispatchers told me to leave the Police Station or I would be arrested again. This is a Domestic Violence case and no one would help me because they are connected to the DV help. My abuser has turned any authority place and other churches against me. He has contacted Crisis Services and charmed them also, so they would not help me. He has gotten me in trouble legally at a lot of major functions through the church at major events. My mega church loves him, because he is charming and he is a man. Male ministers do not go out to lunch with females, since they are married. Males are allowed to go to lunch since he is a male. He goes to lunch with the minister of my large church and I am kicked out. Problem is He is BIPOLAR and refuses to take his medicine or get help. I talked to him many times and he understands what BIPOLAR is and the symptoms and he believes he can beat it. Bipolar is genetic and when medication like lithium is not taken, it makes you funny, hyper, talk a lot and fast, and makes you mentally speed. A person has alot of energy, usually does not sleep and is mentally speeding and then they crash into a depression. No amount of exercise will wear you out. You will just keep going until you crash from exhaustion. Many people with bipolar try to drink or drug themselves down enough to sleep. Many creative, talented people have bipolar especially musicians and actors, artists, writers, politicians. Lincoln, Martin Luther King, Van Goe, Jim Carrig, Patty Duke, etc has bipolar. The medication balances your highs and lows. If you do not take your meds you can become dillusional and think you can do anything. You can also become abusive because you are "mentally speeding". It is genetivc and has to do with the neurons in your brain. This man not only did not take his medicine, but he took steroids and testosterone to make his muscles bigger. Both steroids and testosterone could make a person VIOLENT. He refused to stop taking this and refused to get help. He has hurt me a lot mainly by excluding me, and bad mouthing my name all over. As a result, churches will not let me volunteer or be a member because many churches are connected to this Mega Church in my area of town and the GOSSIP is spreading. Gossip is like terrorism--you do not know who is doing it and you can't stop it. No one will tell you who is gossiping, so you could explain the situation and ministers are kicking you out of functions because people are gossiping to him. I asked the minister to explain the situation to those that are finding reasons to complain. BIPOLARS must take their medicine and Lithium is the best medication for bipolar. Doctors push expensive medication due to drug salesman that give free samples to the doctors and get kickbacks.

Anyhow, getting back to my story---I love this man and set boundaries and bent over backwards for him. His bipolar makes him explosive, he hangs up constantly immediately when he does not like what I say, even if I am loving when I say it, he talks about me to authorities, refuses for me to meet family and friends, is judgmental even when I write an email trying to get him to go to a Dr, he also charms the doctors and counselors and is not honest with them. I am a medical person and he will not let me talk to the doctors. He was on long term SSD for this, so his primary knows he has BIPOLAR.

I am looking beyond his illness but will not take abuse. I did go to court 7x and he is angry that I brought him to court. I told him that I love him but he needs to get help. He refuses. Now he is with another girl from POF and he just keeps jumping from one POF girl to another. These girls love him charm and humor. Is it my responsibility to warn other women on POF? I did warn a couple and they did not believe me. He is very charming but could turn violent and these girls do not want to believe it. One of them is from my church too. They isolate me from the single crowd that goes out to the parties because they do not believe this is really happening. How could Judges not believe pictures? Even the hospitals will not take pictures. I asked the Police to take pictures, but they refused. I had my girlfriend take the pictures and they would not believe them. Now this guy goes to the same places I meet my friends with and he is with his new girlfriend. He was dating her when he was still seeing me. I even bought him Christmas gifts and saw a movie on Christmas Day and he was dating her. The dishonesty is what I hate and his refusal to get help. If he took his medicine, none of the cheating, lying, abuse would be happening. This medicine is that life changing and it slows your entire racing thoughts down and helps you sleep at night. It does not space you out. Just slows you down. I had to let him go because he refuses help of any kind and lies to the doctors and finds biased counselors that are friends with him. He knows that I love him and I have been with him 8 yrs. and I love him but cannot handle the abuse and the lies to everyone and the refusals to get help for his bipolar.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 42 (view)

Have you become so Jaded that you think you will never marry?
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:52:09 AM
I would love to be married to the right guy. I would have to make sure he is not abusive, controlling, or jealous. I love a man with a good sense of humor, spiritual, and respectful and motivated.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 20 (view)

gential piercings?
Posted: 1/23/2013 4:45:01 AM
I do not like it. I would tell him to take it out before we did anything. It is a personal preference, but if I was involved with him, I would ask him to take it out because of the damage it would do. I want him not the metal.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 185 (view)

For the ladies - How long do you like actual intercourse to last?
Posted: 1/22/2013 7:00:20 PM
At least 30 min not including foreplay. Sometimes I go all night getting my second wind.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 179 (view)

Strap-on
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:34:12 PM
Bizare behavior. Sounds very insecure to me. Twisted sex.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 53 (view)

Do women get more attached if a man makes them cum?
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:29:29 PM
As a woman I would have to say yes. This is the way women are made. They are emotional and yes they do get attached. Men are physical and they usually do not get too attached. They also like to pursue because that is who men are. They love a challenge.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 36 (view)

Should I state I am a submissive in my profile
Posted: 1/20/2013 5:14:14 PM
Do not state this in your profile. It is too personal and your relationship should not be based on sex. It should go deeper than this. It is personality and like mindedness. Tell person later when you are intimate and mention it matter of factlly and let them respond back.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 19 (view)

Is there such thing as too many sex partners?
Posted: 1/20/2013 5:04:04 PM
Yes there is such a thing as "too many" but I do not know what that number is. I would not tell anyone how many. People tend to judge you and this is unfair. Keep this to yourself, between you and God. Be more discreet. It should not matter as long as you regularly test for STD's say 1-2 times a year if you are active and get the certificate if a new partner wants to know if you are Disease Free.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 461 (view)

Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:58:55 PM
I love it! As long as both people have been tested for STD's and both are clean and have taken showers and you really love your partner---and it pleases your partner. Oral sex is very gratifying and the sensation is great. A lot of nerve endings down there on males and females.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 460 (view)

Ladies That hate recieving oral sex
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:54:40 PM
Old fashioned values only accepting the missionary style. Some believe it is vulgar and they are usually from the old school.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 45 (view)

What is going on with guys sometimes?
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:51:24 PM
By Law you must warn someone to stop texting, stop calling and stop emailing. Then you can go to police and file a complaint and then if they continue after the warning ---get a warrant and he can be arrested.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 918 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:39:05 PM
There is nothing wrong with you. You just need the right partner who does a lot of foreplay and brings you to the point of an intense orgasm. You must be able to trust your partner and feel comfortable with him and he must be able to excite you. As far as the guy who asked you this pre maturely, this question itself if a turn off to a woman. Do not answer this personal question. It is all about sex to him and he has already turned you off with this question. Get with the right partner and it ay happen to you naturally. Nothing is wrong with you if it does not happen. It only happens usually with an intense orgasm.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 917 (view)

Squirting
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:31:02 PM
It happens in the midst of deep passion and when you have an intense orgasm.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 8 (view)

Do women like mens feet and why?
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:24:26 PM
I personally are not into men's feet. But if my guy really wants a foot rub---I would give him one. I know foot anatomy, so my guy would get a deep foot rub. RN
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 54 (view)

Perfect in every way apart from physical .....
Posted: 1/20/2013 4:11:31 PM
I have had gorgeous men with no personality or rude and this did nothing for me. I have had geeks with a personality and he made me laugh so hard I was able to look beyond his looks and it really did not matter because I loved his personality. He was polite, funny and confident and I asked myself at the time if I could fall in love with him and the answer is yes. My last boyfriend was a much older guy, that was somewhat attractive but not drop dead gorgeous and I loved that man for 8 yrs with all his faults and no one would have stayed with all his issues, but I fell in love with him and bent over backwards for him. I totally fell in love with him. It was his personality and he made me laugh. I loved his essence! I loved that way he talked (deep voice), carried himself, and major sense of humor stole my heart. He had great hands and gave great foot rubs. I loved the way he looked into my eyes and his love for God. He was into health and vitamins. We did a lot of things, bands, festivals, movies, dinner, etc. and I loved just being with him. He had real issues but refused to get help for 8 yrs. I could not meet his family or friends, he flirted with women constantly, he became disrespectful towards me and refused to take medication for his condition that affected behavior and mood. I loved him with his flaws but he did not try to make things better by taking a simple medication that would have corrected his moods and behavior and relationships. Because I could never meet his family and was always alone during the holidays and at his grandchildren events---I could not handle the rejection any longer and it caused alot of arguments----so I have decided to end the relationship. It is hurtful that the woman he is just starting to date---he says that he will confront his family and give them an ultimatum when he refused to even attempt to confront them when I was with him 8 yrs even when I reasoned with him to stand up to them.

In answer to your question----YES< YES< YES----you can love someone you are not physically attracted to but you get along great with. After a while you do not even look at the physical attributes and you look at his heart. Everyone ages. If it is simple things like getting a haircut, wear contacts, get teeth cleaned, work out at a gym,----these things are easy to make one physically more attractive. Encourage him in simple things that make him appear more attractive. Sometimes we all could use a make over in simple things. Good Luck and definitely keep him. He will grow on you and you will not put so much emphasis on the physical. Give him a make over and go shopping with him and get his haircut and simple improvements. I did them one time with a POF guy and went shopping and did a make over with him and he thanked me and told me about all the attention he is getting because of the make over I did on him. Do what you could but stay with him.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 322 (view)

Penis Pride
Posted: 1/19/2013 6:01:50 PM
Funny....chihuahua pride...lol...
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 321 (view)

Penis Pride
Posted: 1/19/2013 6:00:55 PM
The last guy I was with I was with him 8 yrs. He stretched it and exercised it. He was the best lover I had and I loved him. We made love all the time and he was very passionate. He was very endowed. He took natural testosterone and steroids to enhance himself. This was the best part of our relationship and he was an older man 62 yrs old. When you eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, it helps since oxygen is going to these areas.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 71 (view)

Strangest Places
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:51:17 PM
Also made love on a beach under a blanket. No one was around. In the woods....
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 70 (view)

Strangest Places
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:50:19 PM
A long time ago my boyfriend brought me to a park at night and we made love under a waterfalls. Great. That was my fantasy.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 68 (view)

Lousy lovers
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:36:17 PM
Teach him and tell him what you want.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 42 (view)

What is going on with guys sometimes?
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:35:08 PM
Block him. He is stalking you and that is illegal. May report him to site or may need to call police and make a report. You must tell him to stop or you will call police and make report. Write this to him and you will have a copy for your records.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 213 (view)

How do you feel about mfm and/or ffm threesomes?
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:26:43 PM
Threesomes usually happen when the couple is bored in the bedroom. When you love someone, you should be able to find new and exciting things to do in the bedroom to avoid experimenting with other people. I say NO to this. It encourages infidelity in the bedroom. Love your partner and explore new ideas in the bedroom.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 251 (view)

Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:23:09 PM
Most men will not wait. Then if you give in to them, they leave right away or sabotage the relationship right after they get it. I might be single for a long time because of this. I have tried it both way and I can tell you that if a guy really likes you---he will hang in there and he will wait. Girls, don't be stupid. If a guy really wants you he will respect your boundaries and wait. He will pursue you. That is the way God intended it. Respect is very important in a relationship.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 646 (view)

Sleeping naked
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:14:59 PM
Why can't you sleep nude with a dog? Don't understand. lol.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 645 (view)

Sleeping naked
Posted: 1/19/2013 5:11:32 PM
Sleep naked. Dr Oz recommends it. More comfortable, your pores are able to breath. Love being naked....lol. Sometimes I sleep with satin pajamas.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 82 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:21:04 PM
FYI==You do not get HIV or Hepatitis because you have this kind of sex. You can get HIV, Hepatitis, STD's if you have intercourse without a condom and you exchange bodily fluids. Get tested often and know your partner. Get tested together periodically esp if you do not wear a condom. Also note for any genital warts outside of private areas. I am an RN.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 81 (view)

Oral sex during period?
Posted: 1/19/2013 4:15:57 PM
It is really nice that your boyfriend wants to please you even though it is messy. I would say to take a shower right before doing this and get rid of most blood and odor. Now you are clean and whatever comes out is clean blood. I would use a red towel or dark color, use a tampon at first until intercourse, bring a wet washcloth and take a shower together afterwards. It is pleasurable and not dirty. What is the difference if the secretions are red or clear? Still secretions and you take a shower together afterwards. When you know each other's bodies enough to engage in this---it can be a beautiful thing to explore. Make sure both parties have been tested before engaging in sex without a condom.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 12 (view)

Longest you've chatted with someone on PoF before meeting
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:51:22 PM
Talk about 3-4 days or maybe even a week. Try to talk on phone first and then meet for coffee. I watch how conversation flows.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 2 (view)

Pre Mardi Gras Singles Mingle 2/8/2013
Posted: 1/19/2013 3:31:51 PM
Now is the time to put on those masks and pull out the beads and celebrate Mardi Gras.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 16 (view)

Wondering if anyone else has felt this way
Posted: 1/19/2013 2:27:26 PM
I let it go. I work on myself--exercise, work out, lose weight, improve my knowledge about anything, work on myself so that I feel good and continue meeting new people.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 15 (view)

Wondering if anyone else has felt this way
Posted: 1/19/2013 2:25:00 PM
It seems that when I show interest even at the POF parties with interesting people---we start a conversation and dance and then another POF cougar comes right up to my male interest and pushes herself on him by grabbing his hand and pulling him away from me. He ends up going with the lose cougar who has no personality at all. This girl did this right on the dance floor when I was dancing with him. I am not one to fight over a guy. He was rude that he did not tell her that he was busy dancing with me and he will dance with her after he finishes dancing with me. This was rude and crossing boundaries, but I did not know how to handle this. This lose cougar did not care that she was crossing boundaries. She did it anyways. How would anyone else in POF have handled this? I walked away and she smiled that she got her way and insulted me by cutting in and grabbed his hand.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 32 (view)

Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...
Posted: 1/19/2013 2:01:06 PM
Did anyone see "Body Works" at the Science Museum a couple years ago? This was plastinated real bodies with the skin off and all you saw was what was inside and bodies were posed in different positions. We are all the same inside but different cultures dominate certain personality characteristics. List those personality characteristics you are looking for and look beyond the color of their skin.
 licoricecat_1
Msg: 31 (view)

Why Is It So Hard To Meet White Guys...
Posted: 1/19/2013 1:53:49 PM
ASK yourself what you like about white men? Some of the personality characteristics might be found in black men. Why are you narrowing your search just for white men? There is no one ethnic race that is all good or all bad. It might be easier to date anyone that has what you are looking for other than just one race. Write down your personality characteristics and specify in your ad what you are specifically looking for other than the color of their skin. Some races have more personality characteristics than other. The African American race tends to be more aggressive in most of how they deal with conflict with children, relationships, etc. while the Irish culture tends to love to drink and the Italian Sicilian culture tend to dominate their women. Each culture seems to bring along certain personality characteristics that dominate in their culture more than others. (other than the color of their skin)

Show ALL Forums