Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Unable to masturbate to completion?
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 10 (view)

Unable to masturbate to completion?
Posted: 1/30/2013 1:33:30 PM
Probably he is playing the game to get you in the sak and bang you. If you want it do it.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 20 (view)

Am i being to Hard on him?
Posted: 12/31/2012 8:24:17 PM
Thant iswhat watching much born does to any one it can kill sexual relations
 elgalawaat
Msg: 33 (view)

Naughty pics
Posted: 12/8/2012 10:12:49 PM
I don't think that women are telling the truth. If she comes even on public board and says I get excited by looking at picture of a man d*ck , in the back of her mind this is not a lady manner.
If women are telling us the truth why there is a playgirl magazine. Why women go on site to look at men showing their d*cks. Why my GF spends hours rubbing my d*ck. Go figure.
By the way any man who sends his nakid pic to a woman who just met or just knew her phone number or her email address is not a man but a scum trash, rubbish and garbage.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 40 (view)

Is it wrong to tell a guy right off the bat that you have no interest in sex?
Posted: 12/8/2012 9:50:27 PM
There are men who can not get hard wood for variety of reasons, mental, health, medication or whatever. Any one of them will be happy to date you. Talking from personal experience if IThere are men who can not get hard wood for variety of reasons, mental, health, medication or whatever. Any one of them will be happy to date you. Talking from personal experience if I am dating you and you tell me you have no interest of sex you will never see my face again.

By the way your profile says you want to have kids how can you have kids without sex. As one poster said you looks like substituted the eating habit for sex. Yes it can kill your sexual desire also it can kill the opposite sex sexual desire. am dating you and you tell me you have no interest of sex you will never see my face again.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 53 (view)

mens bulges
Posted: 12/8/2012 9:29:48 PM
You are absolutely right about the tailor. But I don't need to have a tight trousers to show that I am hanging. I was talking to a woman who had the million bucks looking ass. I got her naked in my head and got erected. She looked at me with big smile and said are you hanging.
Also I show better hanging in summer where the fabric is light.

I do not consciously look at a man's bulge. On occasion it is glaringly obvious and you can't help it though. What I will admit to is positioning myself to feel it when they go in for a hug.

I do consciously look at girls rear end. The big round ones who scream look at me. I confess that is the first part I observe in women.

elgalawaat
Msg: 32 (view)

Best behavior (or behaviour)
Posted: 11/19/2012 2:23:45 PM
[quoye]Talk about sensitive!!!!

She is not sensitive she is selfish....do run run do rhn run
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 96 (view)

Sexiest Song
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:37:10 PM
I want to kiss you all over
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 17 (view)

Women receiving oral slutty/selfish?
Posted: 11/15/2012 8:31:37 PM
That will be fine with me. It will give me chance to see and feel her Kitty early. I don't like small skinny kitties they look sick to me. It will tell a lot about how clean she is and about her personal hygiene. If she smells bad no deal.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 27 (view)

Panties!!!
Posted: 11/13/2012 10:31:56 AM
Panties I used to collect them I have some collection. As you kiss on the pantie or without both ways are good.
 Elgalawaat

question need some input?
Posted: 11/13/2012 10:29:05 AM
DNA test will cut all the guessing.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 22 (view)

mens bulges
Posted: 11/13/2012 10:27:09 AM
It depends on the Fabric. With thin soft fabric shorts I look like a woman told me you are hanging. It is like a woman wearing tight pants and her hips screaming look at me. I never thought about it but showing the hanging got me some action once.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 6 (view)

Size of children
Posted: 11/9/2012 9:58:04 PM
The Gene work is very tricky. Not only your parent genes which work it can go back to 10 generation. for example I am 6'2" my father was 5'8" and my son is 7'. I have Green eyes my father and my mother had brown eyes. It must be some one in our generation was 7 foot tall and had green eyes. This also works with inherited diseases like Diabetes.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 52 (view)

Slept with 36 women....
Posted: 11/6/2012 11:57:27 PM
Do the 36 women count the call girls, one night stand and quickies in the car backseat and the other quickies on the top of the desk after work. If it does that is not much. You have to understand that our thoughts and urgency about sex change by age the older we get the wiser are.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 33 (view)

Feeling raw and sore after sex.
Posted: 11/6/2012 11:40:39 PM
From my experience my woman gets very sore and feel discomfort when we have quicky. I mean I take may be one minute from the time I take her pantie off to fully penetrating her kitty. But when I take my sweet time and massage her kitty with my fingers, with my tongue and with the head of my penis her kitty muscles relaxes and gets lots of natural lubrications. Then penetration is very easy and pleasurable and she enjoys the movement of my penis in her kitty in and out and side ways with no discomfort second day. Your man has to get your kitty ready that is all.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 18 (view)

Penile enhancement, how that feel to the ladies and the man who did it?
Posted: 11/6/2012 11:29:33 PM
Let us be serious here. From talking with a Doctor friend of mine, the penis surgery is done by extending out the 1.5 to 2 inches hiding in the body as the penis root. Yes the penis has a root like the tree roots which hold the tree steady and pointing up. The chance is after the surgery and extending the roots out the penis may never stand up this is a huge chance. Can you have sex with a penis pointing down between your legs. go figure.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 6 (view)

Penile enhancement, how that feel to the ladies and the man who did it?
Posted: 11/3/2012 7:07:23 PM
I am willing to have a surgery on my penis if they guarantee me 27.5 long and 15.3 inches girth
 elgalawaat
Msg: 24 (view)

taboo
Posted: 11/2/2012 1:11:06 AM

when you say ass to mouth ..i assume you mean a democrat having oral sex ..if so its perfectly ok ..however if you mean pulling it out of her ass and

No wonder you are from Alabama the state which invented racism and slavery. I know you feel like a knife stuck in your heart because a black man in the White House who in Alabama you call him negro. Accept it and live with it he will be there for 4 more years. By the way I am not a democrat I am from the party who puts and removes politician from office did you get it I am independent.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 23 (view)

taboo
Posted: 11/2/2012 12:59:18 AM
Taboo is any thing you do which is socially unacceptable. Also could be Illegal. Sniffing drugs is taboo and illegal. For your information Anal sex is Taboo and Illegal. That law for anal sex is on the books in every state but rarely used by prosecutors. It was used lately when the man had anal sex with a woman and injured her anus and she needed 8 stitches to fix the hole. Learn the law in your state before you touch her ass even she consented you still liable.
 elgalawaat

False advertising?
Posted: 11/2/2012 12:39:58 AM

^^^^^Why don't we all do that and see just how 'open minded' and 'attractive' people really aren't under our clothes!We can all be "unsightly" if truth be told.

I vote for that. I dated a woman who can not breathe if she lays on her back. Some kind of medical condition. All our sex was doggy style until I got tired of it when it comes to sex variety is nice.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 16 (view)

False advertising?
Posted: 11/2/2012 12:25:10 AM
I tell you from my experience it is a put off. I dated a decent looking woman who always wore tight pants. She had great sexy looking Azz. On our dates I get very excited just thinking about her Azz. Later when the clothes got off and first thing was to touch her Azz like a child in a candy store her Azz was as soft and moshy as water. She told me she lost 80 pounds of weight and she has lots of skin hanging around this was obvious to me too. I was so disappointed but did not show it and treated her with respect but never got excited on her again. I think women like you and her who has lots of skin hanging around their bodies the skin bank will be happy to have it to help other humans who got burned.

When we get naked in bed men stress performance women look for any thing saggy around their body. All people who told you enjoy your flobby sken I want to know if the wheel turned around what th3y going to say. I am sure they will set and cry. Cut this excess skin in US the skin bank subsidizes most of the surgery cost.
 Elgalawaat

Do I have a chance ?
Posted: 11/1/2012 11:19:04 PM
Sorry you lost all your chances unless you can find a gay to date. He will have no desire for women
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 21 (view)

question- just because maybe your drawn sexually-
Posted: 11/1/2012 11:04:10 PM
In any relationship between a man and a woman good enjoyable sex counts as 90.667%. Off course plus other things in the relationship. I know a couple who are great in every thing except sex it did not last. She cheated and when I asked why? she said survival. In all my relationships Sex is was the most important factor beside other things. Oh boy without sex, spanking, touching, kissing all over and generally fooling around life would not be good.
 Elgalawaat

Why so many messages from guys half my age?
Posted: 10/29/2012 4:47:15 PM
Thay are just looking for a piece of your azz. They think old women are desperate for sex and attentionj. Be careful.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 14 (view)

G-Shot injections
Posted: 10/27/2012 1:24:56 AM
That is pure madness. Sex is the best gift given by (God or Darwin or whoever you believe in)to a man and a woman to enjoy without taking unnecessary risk.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 171 (view)

Penis Pride
Posted: 10/27/2012 1:12:45 AM
It is just bragging to get you in the sack. It is called false advertising. If you chose you can call the Justice Department or the FDA or the PGA or who ever deals with false advertising. Usually when the man lies about the size of his****he is just looking for one night fling. From my experience large think women need large thick p*nis. Skinny girls usually has small kitty and get scared from the big one even you assure them you will be gentle but they never believe that and they say when you are excited your brain is blocked. I think he is a crazy man who has under 6 inches p*nis and date big thick woman he should be looking for skinny one to avoid the embarrassment. When I say sick it does not mean fat, from my experience women with thick butts has tick kitties too. That is my kind of woman.

Finally you should be smart and don't be desperate when the man says he has 10 inches and very thick p*nis you should ask for a picture. It happened to me it did not offend me. It is your constitutional right.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 36 (view)

Aspergers and intense sex drive/interest.
Posted: 10/27/2012 12:46:25 AM

There are some meds that help with the behaviors. Talk to your doctor

He already said that he talked to his doctor who ignored his nonsense. My theory is he is talking to the wrong doctor he need to see a psychiatrist may be he can help him. There is medications for those sort of things. Unless he made this post while he was completely drunk. When I am drunk I say things worse than that.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 43 (view)

Being Too goodlooking can work against you ???
Posted: 10/26/2012 12:11:01 AM
I don't know about you. Looks by itself does not make the man's personalty there are a lot of other attributes beside the look. If you think you are good looking and become rude, boring and arrogant yes this can work against you. If you go with attitude "don't hate me because I am beautiful" this can work against you. I don't know if I am good looking or not. At 6'2" and 186 pounds and buns of steal and flat stomach No bear belly if you know what I mean hitting the Gem 5 times a week. I don't depend on any of this to make people ( males and females) like me I depend on my quality as down to earth, Friendly guy with smile like million bucks. If you have that and it does not work it is the others fault.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 21 (view)

Woman not having any fantasy??? how real is that???
Posted: 10/25/2012 11:45:20 PM
Women has lots of fantacies but from my experience with women they are more reserved
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 87 (view)

Ok, now I'm curious...ladies, can you feel a man ejaculate?
Posted: 10/23/2012 7:40:24 PM
Absolutely she fells it but also ity depends on the quantity ansd shooting power when I don't have sex for few days I can shoot to the moon I can poke a hole in her p*ssy How any woman can not feel that. Even that woman told me she feels my ejaculation when I shoot between her hips I like that it is very exciting to me to wet her rose bud.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 9 (view)

Women, would you date a guy who is impotent?
Posted: 10/23/2012 4:19:58 AM
For women it is an ego priority that her feminine body gets us very hard. It called the opposite attract. There are very few women who can accept that situation because they have the tendency to blame themselves. Unless she is desperate and the man has other intangibles beside his limb p*nis.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 4 (view)

clit confusion
Posted: 10/23/2012 4:08:11 AM
There are other pleasurable parts in your body beside your clit. How about the labias, the G spot, the area between your vagina and anus openings. All these areas need attention including the clit. You will enjoy the clit stimulation without any pain because you will lose your tension concentrated on your clit. Yes you are right the clit is ultra sensitive and should be touched delicately.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 15 (view)

Is a friends with benefits relationship a lure for women as much as it is for a man?
Posted: 10/23/2012 3:57:46 AM
Not all women are created equal. Some women may find it necessary for survival and some not. Even for me as a man at some stage of my life was great lure as you call it and at sometimes it was out of the question. Sometimes sex is not the only thing there are other important things beside sex.
 Elgalawaat

Heterosexual Sex with one person who is HIV+
Posted: 10/22/2012 5:56:02 PM
Dating is fine but having sex is like playing with fire. Condom will give a protection as a rain coat protection from getting wet in thunderstorm. You will get wet any way. The danger is augmented by anal sex.
 Elgalawaat

Woman doesn't like penis's and semen, would you date her?
Posted: 10/20/2012 11:02:19 PM
If she does not like the mess in her p*ssy does she like it in her butt? Once I dates a woman who told me don't ejaculate in her p*ssy because her p*ssy smells bad for two days after sex. We found a solution she goes on her face and I opn her cheeks and ejaculate between them. She did not mind for me to ejaculate in her anus but I did not go there because of the mess.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 74 (view)

Repulsive penis ??
Posted: 10/19/2012 2:00:36 PM
Is the Repulsive pnis the one with two heads and the testicles are hanging just below the head and one testicle on the top about 9 inches from the heads on the shaft. It gets two orgasms with 34 minutes interval. If that is the one I have it.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 23 (view)

Oral sex during vaginal
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:50:15 AM
Yes after I ejaculate in my GF I go down on her. It so good that she is so sensitive and begging me to wait. But remember this is my woman I never do it on one night stand. Also my woman loves the taste of my p*enis after sex but not after anal. When she licks me after sex I hate because I am still sensitive.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 14 (view)

Lack of sexual knowledge
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:41:41 AM
When you have sex go with full submission you will be fine. If you want knowledge you can join my spring class in my sex academy.
 elgalawaat
Msg: 11 (view)

Do you have a sex budget?
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:25:18 AM
It is very difficult question because what do you include beside the condom cost and the lube. Also female condoms are more expensive than male condoms. Beside what about the cost of dinners, the cost of perfume and the hotel rooms. Did you consider the cot of eatable panties and the trashy panties the one with opening at the p*ssy and the ass hole.
Any way there was an article in the playboy magazine which indicated the national average is 305.23 per month. There are factors which can affect that average like how often do you get horny and how demanding the woman, one may demands a room in the Sheraton hotel with Jacuzzi and one may be fine with the back seat of my Lexus.

B y the way buying these things from the Internet is much cheaper but look for sites operating out of your state so you don't pay sales tax and sites which says free shipping. But be careful with free shipping scheme they send the stuff to you on the back of a turtle with its speed one mile per day.
 Elgalawaat

Sensitive Clit?
Posted: 10/19/2012 1:02:07 AM
According to Masters and Johnson the Clit has two sides the right side and the left side. The left side is ultra sensitive and should be touched with the most gentle touch. The right side is less sensitive. Did stop to think that your lover was handling your clit rough. My be that is the reason. Generally the clit is very sensitive as the p*nis head. According to M&J they both made of similar cells and nerves. I get irritation on my p*nis head when the woman handle him very rough. also there is a question about the chemicals in the mouth I know my p*nis does like some of it. May be you should consult a Doctor or Sex Therapist hopefully the doctor is a she because it will be embarrassing to explain the problem to a male doctor. I know I could not explain it to the nurse who was interviewing me about why I want to be seen by the doctor.
 Elgalawaat

How do you propose a FWB relationship?? Is this wrong?
Posted: 10/19/2012 12:39:24 AM
I would like to thank you for being that gentleman especially with women. You are an example of why GOD bothered to create Adam. From my contribution I am going to vote for you to be the man of the year. Also I will submit your name and recomnd that you win the nobel prize for peace. THANK YOU AGAIN
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 40 (view)

Lesbians Turned Straight
Posted: 10/17/2012 6:19:38 PM
Once I was a roommate with two girls and I never knew they are lesbians, The house was large and every one had his own corner. But one day I missed my fleight and came back to find both of them naked, the older one has a strap on and f*cking the younger one. We had silence between us for a week then smiles. To make the long story short the younger one slept with me then cut her sex affairs with the older one and became exclusive with me. This created big problem because the older one was the house owner.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 28 (view)

Male toys?
Posted: 10/17/2012 5:56:07 PM
My friend wife bought me a gift for Xmas [ A p*ssy with complete pelvic hair] it was funny I have no use for fake things I only love the real things. What are you trying to do? give him a message to feel you. From my experience the best message could be a trashy underwear the one with opening in the front and back, Also bed wear. very trashy, sexy, very short which shows the lower part of your hips. Worked with me.
 Elgalawaat

Why do women act different after sex?
Posted: 10/17/2012 5:31:47 PM
Because you are a lousy selfish lover. When I spend the night with a woman and she enjoys herself and gets the princess treatment before and after she gets stuck on me. You need to learn.

^^^Nothing that weird. My boyfriend wants to sleep after sex and I want to run a marathon ;)

Because you were laying on your back and doing nothing. I am like your boyfriend like to sleep after sex because I gave it all I got and some more.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 129 (view)

If you could give yourself oral would you?
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:15:47 PM
When I was young I used to suck myself to orgasm but after I Got older and gained weight I can not do it any more.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 289 (view)

does pot make you horny?
Posted: 10/15/2012 5:00:45 PM
I don't think smoking Hashish makes any difference. The difference I noticed is when I used opium once given to me by a friend it made achieving an orgasm takes very long long time like three hours and she hated it because she got irritated. Same thing happened when my Doctor gave me Advil laced with codeine for pain killing. I find out I have to be natural to enjoy sex.

LEGALIZE WEED!

YES YOU HAVE MY VOTE. IF WE LEGALIZE DRUGS AND IMPOSE 200% TAX ON IT WE CAN CUT TE DEFICIT TO ZERO AND SEE HOW MUCH MONEY WE CAN SAVE BY CUTTING THE ARMY FIGHTING IT AND NOT SUCCEEDING ANY WAY. ALSO THE COST OF MAINTAINING JAILS AND FEEDING PRISONERS. FRO AN ARTICLE I READ IT COSTS THE TAXPAYER 85,000 A YEAR TO SUPPORT ONE PRISONER. COST OF HOUSING THEM, FEEDING THEM, MEDICAL CARE AND GUARDING THEM. IF YOU WANT TO SNEFF AND KILL YOURSELF BE MY GUEST WELCOME. I BELIEVE IN DARWEN THEORY THE MENTALLY STRONG GETS STRONGER AND THE WEEK DIES.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 112 (view)

Male Orgasm causing Female Orgasm
Posted: 10/15/2012 1:05:12 AM
I enjoy sex the most when I feel my woman wetting me all over and having good time. It works the same for both men and women. Occasionally when I am not able to achieve an orgasm she gives me the silent treatment for a day. She feels good when I am having great time with her body. It is two way street and it should be that way. A woman I dated joked with me by saying her EX thought mutual orgasm is an insurance co.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 38 (view)

how do you discuss bisexuality with a woman
Posted: 10/15/2012 12:46:30 AM
What are you scared off? I am sure rejection. Some women don't want to have any thing to do with a man who wants it in his ass. Some women do like it. Be honest and it is better to be rejected early than later. Since it is two way street you should look for a bi-woman too. I dated a bi-woman and helped her to fulfill her fantasy but our relation ended in disaster.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 5 (view)

Does he like me or not (or a little)?
Posted: 10/14/2012 1:02:37 AM
You are more than 23 years old but you talk like 13. Super busy really if he wants you he should climb the mountains, swim the ocean and fly in the sky to get you. The way he is waving to you and this little stuff he is being friendly and polite. I just waved to my next door neighbor's wife today. Just being polite and saying hello.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 19 (view)

I broke up with him now I want him back
Posted: 10/14/2012 12:55:48 AM
You need to buy him that video [Let us get physical, I want to get physical, I want to hear your body talk] he will love you for that.
 Elgalawaat
Msg: 7 (view)

Does she think i'm gay?
Posted: 10/14/2012 12:47:33 AM
I think she has too much male hormone. She find you passive and Sissy to fit her prescription. I never met a woman like that. From my experience with women they don't want a **** cat in bed. Personally no way I could put up with your woman demands. By the way I am a **** cat out of bed, she can have her way to choose a restaurant, my suit color, or movie to watch or the color of the new car but not in bed I am the man.

Show ALL Forums