Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Dating - What does it mean?
 wadexoxo
Msg: 22 (view)

Dating - What does it mean?
Posted: 1/23/2009 8:07:12 PM
Please don't hate me for saying it, but think about it !!! By the way, I don't date !!!
Dating is a female word....
Dating is a nice way for a lady to say I'm having sex with this guy.... .. in pursuit of a future relationships or marriage. Why is sex a part of it... Well if you don't have sex, you probably won't date that guy long.

If a guy remarks he is dating this girl, what he means is he really likes her, and there is a good chance that he intends to do right by her. Otherwise girls, ... Guys are just going out with you..
 wadexoxo
Msg: 48 (view)

Do you date interracially?
Posted: 1/9/2009 8:27:28 PM
Do you date interracially? Yes
How long have you dated interracially? for about 15 years
Has your family's reaction been good, bad, or ugly? Who Cares!! It's my life
If you've lived/worked in other places, is Dallas like most other places in terms of the reception you get when you appear together as a couple? I and hopefully my counterpart could care less about what others think, or say or the look. The best way to deal with these people who have personal problems is to glance at them, and smile.. They don't know how to handle this.
 wadexoxo
Msg: 96 (view)

What if your sex life was made into a movie?
Posted: 1/9/2009 8:17:58 PM
My move would be title "Batteries Not Required"
 wadexoxo
Msg: 5 (view)

define a friend
Posted: 12/24/2008 7:26:15 AM
A Friend is simply someone that you care for. and the level of caring dictate what kind of friend that person is to you. but simply put they are just your friend.

Labels.. Labels.. Labels.. Why does all your have to have a different label. You are complicating you life, defining and re-defining your relationships. Let's look at friends

Boyfriend - Girlfiiend -Friend - Best Friend - Friends with Benifits - Friends who are friends but one friend wants to be more than friends, but I can't do that because we are friends and value our friendship, and wouldn't want to lose this person as a friend. - Gay friends - Friends with Bad Breath - Friends we talk about behind their backs. Spouses who are your best friend.. and on and on.

To sum it up.. Friends are people who hang in their with you thru thick or thin, whether it be platonic- or sexual - my definition still applies...
 wadexoxo
Msg: 18 (view)

Would we have better relationships if looks REALLY didn't matter?
Posted: 12/24/2008 7:11:46 AM
Looks is what attracts and relationships is what binds. Initially looks is all that matter, because that's all the information you have at the time. As you get more information you may or may not build relationships based on that information.

So without the looks and the stimulus you get from it, Everyone woman you meet would just be you sister.

Show ALL Forums