Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 193 (view)

Boyfriend wants sex all the time?
Posted: 4/2/2015 12:33:48 PM
Self tanning products definitely have an odor. I put some on my legs last week and the smell was terrible. I have a sensitive nose and it took 3 days of scrubbing to get the odor bearable for me.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 1057 (view)

Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be L O S E R
Posted: 2/27/2015 4:18:43 PM
Wow. I remember Cdn_Iceman. This is a shock. I am so glad someone mentioned it. Yes, he seemed really nice. I remember the woman in the article also. You just never know.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 109 (view)

Your relationship theme song(s)
Posted: 2/26/2015 10:53:24 AM
Firecracker , Josh Turner (wink)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPOTQBEe2eA
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 311 (view)

Another Forumite's Party Experience...
Posted: 2/17/2015 10:59:20 AM
I am pretty sure she is calling Tall King Fruit Cake.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 307 (view)

Another Forumite's Party Experience...
Posted: 2/17/2015 10:38:25 AM
I do feel bad for Charmin. All though she is taking this very personal, I think the comments are to do with the situation and not really personal attacks towards Charmin. I think the one thing she needs to take away from this is don't let a "so called friend" make a thread about your personal life where you have to come in and try to describe the situation.

Tall has only made it worse for Charmin.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 135 (view)

Anything you post can not be deleted ............................................By tall.
Posted: 2/17/2015 9:43:05 AM
Oh, now I have had time to read and do some catching up on Tall. I didn't realize he had been banned etc.
I guess I missed a lot.

The only time I have heard a woman say "she is just jealous of me", is when the woman claiming it had a very Me Me Me personality and was usually just very rude and women didn't like being around them. It's not that the women were jealous, they just didn't like the annoying personality.

ETA: Now I remember why I stopped posting in the threads, it is so messed up with signing in again, going back etc.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 99 (view)

Forums have a long memory.
Posted: 2/16/2015 6:35:59 PM
I am seriously beginning to wonder if BA took over Tall's profile. I remember Tall and he wasn't this way. Yes, he had been here for years. So have others that show that signed up in 2014, which I don't care, or care to know why. One I know kept getting banned back when there were mods so she kept making new profiles and false profiles to come in and back her up.

By the way, my example was of men, boys, not ranting raving women. Women giving their opinion in the other thread that didn't go along with the delusional jealousy factor were not raving or ranting. If I had been the friend shown that thread I would have realized that so called friend had some pretty serious issues going on and instead of causing more drama, I would have said, Oh ya, I was jealous. First not to create more unnecessary drama and to get away from the situation.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 90 (view)

Severe competition amongst middle-aged ladies at social events. How to get more men OUT to the party
Posted: 2/16/2015 5:47:45 PM
^^ Not a good title. Doesn't this belong in the over 45 forum?

I have not witnessed this. Some of the things these ladies say they have witnessed, I would have intervened. I don't like cruel people and have no problem letting someone know they are being cruel to someone and asking them to stop or leave. I am normally quiet, but I would not be in such cases.

When I was in high school I jumped into the middle of the football team who had one of our classmates surrounded and bullying him because he had a heart condition and couldn't do PE or sports. What is wrong with people who allow this?

Maybe I have the ability to give "that look" if I even think something like this is starting.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 28 (view)

COLD HOUSE GET TOGETHER
Posted: 2/10/2015 10:21:29 AM
LOL I would not have a problem with it. I would go and have fun. I live in Montana, this past Sunday our temps hit 50...Woo Hoo. I turned off the heat and opened all the windows to let fresh air in.

Just dress warmer in layers and go have fun. :-)
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 21 (view)

smoker who lied on profile
Posted: 1/26/2015 9:17:16 AM
OP, only you can make that decision.

When I was on here looking, I always had problems with finding out how much they really drink.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 116 (view)

Marriage over 50 or when kids are out of the question!
Posted: 6/20/2014 11:06:46 PM
Yes, people still get married when they are over 50 and kids are out of the question. That's my simple answer. There is a lot more to marriage than just breeding. LOL
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 32 (view)

Over 60, what do you men think about marriage?
Posted: 6/20/2014 11:02:02 PM
My 4 years younger brother who never married, is getting married next weekend. :-) I thought he was against marriage, evidently not, now that he's found the right one. I say it depends on the individual, timing and love.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 77 (view)

Im 40, he's 27
Posted: 6/20/2014 10:55:40 PM
Meet him and see if you want to date him. None of us know if any one we date will turn out well or not. I personally know of numerous marriages that have been great where the woman is 8-16 years older.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 30 (view)

I broke up with girlfriend, we still live together, help!
Posted: 3/19/2014 11:06:44 PM
Ok, you both need to grow up. You want her out, she's packing and leaving, pro rate her rent, start advertising for a new roommate now if the money is that important.

Yes, be there with a friend as she moves out, but stay out of the way.

This really isn't as hard as you and others are making it.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 17 (view)

Opinion on personality differences....
Posted: 12/16/2013 11:39:01 PM
I am not saying you do this, but I have been on dates where they would talk so much that I couldn't even make a comment without being interrupted, I would then become very quiet.

I have never had a problem with some moments of silence, not every second needs to be filled with chatter.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 56 (view)

Common Interests
Posted: 4/27/2013 3:33:02 PM

And being a photographer makes the journey into someone else's interests fun and even more interesting.

I agree with this, though I don't call myself a photographer, I am a person who enjoys taking photos.

Moral, character, integrity, honesty, humor etc. we have to be a match. But I will also say I don't want a full time couch potatoe.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 59 (view)

Cuddle vs. Snuggle
Posted: 4/27/2013 3:27:57 PM
Cuddle, Snuggle, doesn't matter to me. Let's just do it. :-)
Nestle, hmmm, reminds me of Nestlies, which makes me think of chocolate, yummmy, yes I would nestle also.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 224 (view)

Dancing
Posted: 4/27/2013 3:23:43 PM

I don't have 6 inches "to give"

I assumed as much. *snicker* Don't you hate it when a person takes one part of a paragraph out of context and quotes it? :-) Sorry Doc, you kind of fell into that one.

I needed a laugh, all this talk of feces, bullet wounds, etc. while eating green veggies was grossing me out!

I do enjoy a good spin around the dance floor. It is not mandatory. Excuse me now while I boogie myself back outside (I have the stereo blasting) and continue my Spring yard work. It is a Beautiful day!
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 87 (view)

Dancing
Posted: 3/17/2013 12:22:50 PM
Ok, if you dance like Elaine, stay in your chair. If you sit and ridicule others dancing, better stay in your chair. What goes around comes around. :-)
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 282 (view)

Women question a man over 50 and not been married?
Posted: 3/17/2013 10:16:45 AM
You can't put all over 50 never been married men in the same classification, it depends on their life experiences.
Some know that a relationship takes compromising and some don't.

I just had a short conversation with my brother yesterday on this issue, he's never been married but has been in LTR and is currently in one now with a lovely lady. He and his Lady don't seem to agree on what little outings to do together, but she has purchased her turkey hunting license to hunt with him, she isn't a hunter. Hunting will take up their weekends. She would like to occasionally take a walk with him after work. His reply is he is on his feet all day (so is she), he is physically fit, it is not going to kill him to take a walk. I am wondering if I need to talk to him about compromise, and that it needs to be equal.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 83 (view)

Dancing
Posted: 3/17/2013 9:24:13 AM
If you are overlooking profiles that have it listed as an interest, I think you are missing out. It is just one interest. Not every interest has to match.
Now, if she has it written in her about me that you must know how to dance, then click next.

Edited to add: Many men for a first date will say something about a glass of wine, I don't drink wine, it gives me a head ache instantly. I can easily let them know that and drink what I prefer.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 45 (view)

Age Equals Experience
Posted: 3/17/2013 9:01:01 AM

If you make contact with someone here, send a few text messages back and forth, and you are asked if you are sexual, would you take offense?

Yes, because that is probably the extent of his foreplay. :-p
Ok, seriously, a few texts and he writes that, he has terrible timing. Men like him is why so many women have the chat feature turned off.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 3 (view)

Dancing
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:50:12 PM
Are you asking because they have in their profile that if you don't dance they won't date you? Or, do they just have it listed as an interest? I see you have traveling listed as an interest, I would have to pass you by because I don't have the time to go traveling for weeks. I have dancing listed as an interest, because I enjoy it, and would hope that if we are out for an evening we could enjoy some dancing.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 6 (view)

Men who have no childern after 50
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:41:38 PM
Your thread title is redundant. It's been done before, but your actual question considering the loss of your child I don't think is redundant. If someone is voting that it is a redundant thread I don't think they bothered to read your actual question. There seem to be plenty in these threads that don't read before they respond.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 43 (view)

Broken People
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:20:05 PM

Haha, OP... I just noticed the second photo in your profile. Sure you weren't planting ideas into this guy's head... er, heads?

LOL, yes I think the photo sends the impression that you are open to those kind of photos.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 80 (view)

Does it matter if he lies about his age
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:16:36 PM

I don't hold it against a woman who takes a few years off, as long as they are younger than me.

LOL

If you lie about a fact such as your age, I don't expect to read any truth in your profile which are usually things you perceive yourself to be.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 3 (view)

Men who have no childern after 50
Posted: 3/3/2013 1:00:56 PM
I can see where this would be difficult. I would mention the loss of your child in your about me. Hmmm and for the yes or no, I don't know, some people will only read that far and click next from there. If you say no, they may think you won't understand them having children, and if you say yes, they may pass because they don't want to deal with a child. I think the only other option is child not living at home, which isn't correct for you either.

This is a tough one which POF didn't take into consideration with their forms. Wish I could be more help.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 41 (view)

Should I Be Suspicious?
Posted: 1/21/2013 7:25:44 PM
OMG snokat, I am so sorry that happened to you. May you heal quickly and completely. ((hugs))
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 52 (view)

Alabama forum rules
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:35:15 PM

Alpha and Spitfree are fighting like brother and sister. Hmmmm

I have tears in my eyes from laughing.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 4 (view)

I just lost my best friend.........
Posted: 1/17/2013 5:56:47 PM
My sympathy for your loss. ((hugs))
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 93 (view)

Being stood up
Posted: 12/28/2012 10:05:21 PM
I can't imagine being so rude. Luckily I have never been stood up, but one time a coffee meet thought I had stood him up because he didn't check his cell phone. I called 2 hours before the meet to let him know I would be half an hour late and left it on his voice mail. He was still there when I arrived but the meet did not go well...for numerous reasons. :(
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 28 (view)

Always Invisable?
Posted: 12/28/2012 9:57:38 PM
I am invisible...I prefer to sneak up on my prey. LOL
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 172 (view)

skirt length when over 50
Posted: 12/18/2012 7:47:35 PM
Keep it classy. You don't want to look like the "photos of Walmart". LOL
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 19 (view)

Hot Flashes
Posted: 10/12/2012 5:31:48 PM
First I want to applaud you for being caring and supportive.

As with everything else no two women are the same. You have been given some excellent advice. All I have to add is that the hot flashes at night make a woman sleep deprived. If she crashes asleep while watching tv or something, DO NOT wake her!

As far as the mood swings, I do think people, men and women need to be respectful no matter what the excuse/reason is.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 12 (view)

Her lst Love Is Halfway Back. Thoughts? Advice?
Posted: 7/17/2012 12:05:18 PM

dynamics of their relationship

Which relationship? He and his wife, or he and the woman he's trying to get on the side? *rolls eyes*
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 27 (view)

Do u dress up or dress down on a first meetup?
Posted: 7/5/2012 10:57:24 PM
^ I agree with both of you. He expects you to dress up while he dresses casual. :(
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 126 (view)

Would U @ MiddleAge B willing 2 make a change in your appearance 2B more successful w/dates?
Posted: 7/5/2012 10:55:01 PM

I'll trade metabolisma with you as well. I think you have a fantastic shape, tall and slender. I've always struggled with my weight and I don't think that's ever going to change.

LOL Oh Mae, I am only 5'2", if I really stretch tall. What we have going for us is that any man feels tall around us. ;)
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 122 (view)

Would U @ MiddleAge B willing 2 make a change in your appearance 2B more successful w/dates?
Posted: 7/2/2012 10:07:02 PM
Yes! I am currently indulging in chocolate milkshakes to add a few pounds that I have lost this summer. I know I have it so rough...summer and lots of activity always causes me to lose weight and I seriously do look older when I get too thin. Of course it always shows in my face first. :(
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 361 (view)

Are men over 40 more afraid to approach women?
Posted: 6/5/2012 6:53:23 AM
LOL True Lion, for both men and women.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 65 (view)

Do You Ever Size Up the Competition?
Posted: 5/19/2012 12:15:19 AM
In the forums I am always looking at men and women's profiles, I enjoy the irony of what they say in their profiles and how they respond in the forums. ;-)

I have looked at women's profiles in my area, one I recognized and thought "hey, I should contact her and see if she wants to join me on a hike." I don't really think of it as competition, of course in my area there wasn't much to compete for. :(
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 36 (view)

Sincerely with Our Dogs and Cats in our Middle Ages????
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:44:16 PM
He is being honest, his beloved pets are a part of his life that he is not willing to give up. He is NOT a match for someone who has allergies.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 137 (view)

Smooth Face or Slim Body?
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:33:58 PM
How slim are we are talking? Slim as in skinny, or just less than 15 lbs over ideal? I do prefer a leaner toned body, but not skinny. Wrinkles on the face doesn't bother me a bit, but folds of fat does. Being a woman I am attracted to the V shape of a man, shoulders broader than the waistline. Sadly I have noticed men/women young and older who have
the ( ) shape, simple solution, eat less calories and move more.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 9 (view)

Any ideas of what happened ??
Posted: 4/27/2012 10:05:22 PM
Sorry this happened to you. I would be baffled also, but he obviously has a personality disorder or mental illness. Though it is hard to go through...count your blessings that you found out now and not later down the road.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 22 (view)

where else to meet someone
Posted: 4/20/2012 11:10:42 AM

Or maybe it's the opening line? Nice melons. Have you tried the cucumbers here? Can I keep you warm in the frozen section?

LOL

You know, those lines might work for a woman. *wink* (Where did our little smiley faces etc. go? I miss them.)
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 78 (view)

Dosen't want to move in with anybody
Posted: 4/18/2012 11:46:56 AM
I may put in my application also. I can drive a boat and one drink is usually my limit. :) I'm a sipper so that one drink can last me hours. I'll do the flower beds also!
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 369 (view)

Women's Financial Status
Posted: 4/18/2012 11:42:08 AM
Very well said GrandmaBooBoo!

As opposed to the very repetitive, adamant need to have 100/0?

I may have missed a few posts but I certainly did not see 100/0 posted by the women.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 7 (view)

Should I settle?
Posted: 4/9/2012 9:38:52 PM
Ha! Every woman on here attracts men with problems. It's not you!!
You don't need to change anything, just keep your self esteem and self confidence, don't settle for misery with someone.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 529 (view)

55 year old dad with small children
Posted: 4/9/2012 9:17:27 PM

there are those who think that if they blow out someone else's candle, theirs will shine brighter.

Oh I love that Mae, and so true. I hope you don't mind but I am stealing that.

To the OP: Bummer, I was cheering for you. ( I am such a romantic at heart.)
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 117 (view)

Men over sixty - seem to like women in their own age bracket.
Posted: 4/9/2012 10:16:25 AM
Here is some info on the rule. scienceofrelationships.com/home/2011/10/4/the-dating-equation-your-age-7.html

When did a preference become a rule?
All us women have to do is constantly post how we want or prefer a man 10 years younger
on dating sites and it will be picked up as a rule on some guys "scientific" research.

From the site:
"However, it doesn’t represent women’s preferences at all."

tehee Good luck with trying to use that rule.
 blue-eyes-shine
Msg: 32 (view)

Do older women still act as feminine and older men as masculine?
Posted: 4/6/2012 6:05:54 PM
Duh? Helpless is the game a woman plays to appear feminine, and no it doesn't have anything to do with actually being feminine, but many women do it. Most on here understood what I meant, I didn't think I had to explain it. As long as I am having to explain I will also say it is usually a ploy to get everyone to do things for you.

It amazes me that it is the women insulting each other on here. Meowrrrr

Show ALL Forums