Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: If she gave up sex for a month, would you spaz?
 azalea7
Msg: 21 (view)

If she gave up sex for a month, would you spaz?
Posted: 9/25/2010 8:08:16 PM
Medical? Absolutely not! It would be disgraceful not to be understanding, and helpful as much as possible.

Clearing her or his head? From what? From the relationship? "I'm sorry, I just can't have sex with you now, for an artificially set amount of time. By then, whatever problem between us that's making me do this will be miraculously solved." Bullshit.
 azalea7
Msg: 13 (view)

When you meet a guy...
Posted: 7/13/2010 8:25:48 PM
I find out before he makes a move? I don't think so.

Inviting a girl to your house for a movie and dinner is a move.

Finding yourselves in the bedroom is a move--or really, it must have involved a move. I mean, how do two people "find themselves" in the bedroom? Did they both make a wrong turn on the way to the bathroom?

Or did they "find themselves" in the bedroom the next morning when they were sober? I don't think virginity would be an issue anymore, you know?

Anyway, I actually had something kind of like that happen to me once. We were having the safe-sex discussion and he said I didn't have to worry about any of that 'cause he was a virgin. Oh really? I questioned him. He turned out to be a "technical" virgin. Omigod the risky things he'd done!
 azalea7
Msg: 156 (view)

A question for the ladies - Fisting
Posted: 7/9/2010 10:11:04 PM
I didn't realize this old thread had come back--the one where I talked about fisting, watersports, anal sex, and shadow puppets all in the same thread. Now I know why my private messages have been a little, um, livelier than usual lately. It got me a flood of, shall we say, enthusiastic messages the first time around too.
 azalea7
Msg: 3 (view)

I am lossing my best friend ....
Posted: 6/6/2010 10:10:31 PM

i told him how i felt

1. How did you feel and what did you tell him about how you felt?

2. Why is this in Ask-A-Girl (TM)?
 azalea7
Msg: 10 (view)

10 years, and falling apart (LONG)
Posted: 6/6/2010 7:15:49 PM
Igor, do the math. He's been in a relationship for ten years. He joined a dating site six years ago. So he joined a dating site while he was already in a relationship--a relationship he'd had for four years by that point.

I wasn't saying that he met her here. I was implying that he meant to cheat on her here.
 azalea7
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 6/6/2010 3:58:41 PM
Wait a minute, waaaait a minute. I assumed your profile was six years old 'cause it was a re-registration. But I just checked ("checked" is a synonym for "Googled") and POF was started in 2003. So you couldn't have been here for ten years.

You're busted. Four years into a relationship, you joined a dating site. Gosh, we've never seen that happen around here. But you know what? I still suggest counseling.
 azalea7
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 6/6/2010 2:41:02 PM
You aren't just going through the motions. Things are both better than that and worse than that. Worse 'cause the time you're spending together is deteriorating even more. Better 'cause she expressed where the relationship is at with her, so now things are out in the open.

If you were married, I'd suggest marriage counseling. The problems you've laid out here sound custom-made for that. But you aren't married, so I'll suggest couples counseling. It's the same thing. And believe me--they've heard all this stuff before.
 azalea7
Msg: 15 (view)

when he says tell me something
Posted: 6/6/2010 2:27:31 PM
"Tell me something" is an odd way to ask at a moment like that. It's usually another way to say "Let me ask you something." The usual reply would be something like "Yes?"

"What are you thinking about?" is also a little odd. It implies that your mind is somewhere else. Even "What are you thinking?" is better, though not a whole lot.

When I'm asked "What are you thinking?" during sex (at the age of 20, I've outgrown calling it "fooling around"), I usually reply "Thinking? Who's thinking?"
 azalea7
Msg: 70 (view)

Can you compliment a man's penis too much?
Posted: 6/6/2010 2:14:07 PM
Some men have insecurities about their penises and compliments apparently help. On sexuality forums, the "discussion" often boils down to guys constantly starting threads with titles like:

Am I ok???????
If you saw me would you run screaming from the room???????
What do you think of me??????????

Apparently the extra question marks are obligatory. But anyway, when you open these threads, they turn out to be nothing but****pics. "Me" = "My penis." When they get positive replies, they seem genuinely relieved.

While these might not represent a total cross-section of male society, I get the impression that a compliment or two reasonably early in a sexual relationship would be appreciated.
 azalea7
Msg: 9 (view)

Dry humping
Posted: 5/10/2010 5:54:22 PM
I thought "fooling around" is what you did in high school too. I have to admit that at age 20 I already laugh up my sleeve at people my age who talk about "fooling around." Makes me wonder if they're ready for sex at all.
 azalea7
Msg: 35 (view)

youthful hopes to change society for the better- just a fantasy?
Posted: 4/25/2010 10:12:31 PM

I've gone full circle
and now, my music, peace and contentment
mean more than the material possessions which I have

You know, OP, it's time for you to contemplate your navel some more. You don't understand as much about yourself as I think you could. I haven't seen your peace and contentment in these forums. You start topics and you're quick to turn them into the "in your face discussions" that you apparently didn't grow out of. I see dissatisfaction and bitterness and impatience and intolerance.

Yeah, it turned out that ending war and stuff took more than singing loud (to channel Arlo Guthrie for a moment), and that's disappointing to this day for a lot of aging hippies. But the youth movements of the 60s were also about a personal revolution that was much more achievable. Peace on a personal level and contentment and stuff were some of the goals. In your posts, I don't even see that from your hippie days. Not even that.

Peace and love, ok?
 azalea7
Msg: 5 (view)

What is too kinky?
Posted: 4/25/2010 5:14:50 PM
"Safe, sane, and consensual" is a slogan in the BDSM community. Mine is "safe and consensual."
 azalea7

Do some guys go from being a quick draw to not being able to finsh?
Posted: 4/24/2010 9:30:32 PM
When you wrote that up, were you working from a spreadsheet?

It sounds like you've gotten to a point where you're taking control too seriously. Doesn't seem to be much fun left. So you cum too soon, so what? There's more to sex than that. So you can't cum at all, so what? You mean you can't cum from intercourse? From the same old position? Switch it up. Break old habits.

Oh, and one other thing. Considering this parade of women you've been charting your timing with, why are you even on this site?

Edit: One other other thing. Twice you talk about the woman making you cum (or failing to make you cum). Start thinking about this as something the two of you do together. You have a role. You have a responsibility.
 azalea7
Msg: 41 (view)

whats up with coke
Posted: 4/24/2010 8:38:08 PM
In the U.S., look for Coke in bottles with a yellow cap. That's original-formula Coke with sugar, not Classic Coke with corn syrup.
 azalea7
Msg: 36 (view)

southpark threatened
Posted: 4/24/2010 7:32:12 PM

How many dead, almost beheaded and bullet ridden, illegal street art vendors are they finding in Tehran these days anyway ? I'd assume they'd be pretty easy to track down and deal with, honestly.

LOL. There are degrees of law enforcement, even in Iran.
 azalea7

youthful hopes to change society for the better- just a fantasy?
Posted: 4/24/2010 7:21:19 PM
The music revolution and the in your face discussions were the youthful fun part. In the 70s, some of those youth got to work. The history of social and environmental progress in the 70s is a direct continuation of the flashy 60s that get all the publicity. When I study the 50s and even the early 60s, I'm horrified. There's definitely been progress. Some of that progress has gotten so mainstreamed, we don't even notice it anymore. People continue the work toward progress on the job now. The former hippies are on the inside. Born into a somewhat better world that they made, I'm reassured by that.

One warning, though: Some hippies still feel that the solutions lie outside corporate structure, government, etc. They stay "dropped out" in various ways. Don't do that. It leaves a gap that people the same age--but who were never hippies to say the least--will eagerly fill.
 azalea7
Msg: 34 (view)

southpark threatened
Posted: 4/24/2010 5:11:42 PM

You can't show an image of Muhammad...... or can you ?

You can go to Tehran, and buy a picture of Him on many streets :

The taboo is stronger in Sunni Islam than Shia and even today in Iran, which is mainly Shia, pictures of Muhammad can been bought illegally in markets.

Your argument has a hole.

---------------------------------------------------

Anyway, we now know that the big bad interweb threat came from a suburban wannabe who was already being watched by the FBI. Even a little boy like him can incite other unstable people to violence, of course, but he really isn't the sum total of Islam.

South Park got the biggest publicity it could ever hope to get, and the censorship--which they approved before the broadcast--took the air out of anybody ready to avenge the insult that never happened.

So:

1. Publicity for the show.
2. Exposure and ridicule for the wannabe.
3. Deflation of the threat.

Win-win all the way around.
 azalea7
Msg: 19 (view)

Girls are cool, boys have cooties.
Posted: 4/24/2010 1:31:44 PM
Technically, cooties are lice.

In slang, cooties are the ickiness little boys and girls get if they associate with each other too much. "Ew, you touched her. Now you have cooties."
 azalea7

Girls are cool, boys have cooties.
Posted: 4/23/2010 8:32:47 PM

Over the last five months or so I have heard/read from reputable sources that women are naturally (I'm quoting) superior to men in...

Cite, writer.
 azalea7
Msg: 35 (view)

Promiscuous women cause Earth quakes
Posted: 4/22/2010 9:10:12 PM
The guys in my dorm noticed that some of us girls had joined the fan page for the Monday event, and now they're high-fiving each other all over the place. Monday's going to be a dream come true for a lot of men.
 azalea7

Picking a girl up/ Distance
Posted: 4/21/2010 11:07:20 PM
So that's 4 legs of the trip at 35 minutes per leg. That's 140 minutes of driving. If the cost of gas for that really dents the money you have for the date, you can't afford dating. Sorry.

Partial solution: Do all the dates have to be in town instead of closer to where she lives?

Edit: Cross-posted with post #2 being added to. When I started, it only had the first line.
 azalea7
Msg: 16 (view)

Scott Roeder, convicted killer of George Tiller, is not enjoying prison
Posted: 4/21/2010 9:09:01 PM

Terrorism wasn't included in the charges. In terms of legal technicalities that would affect his right to petition and stuff, he isn't a terrorist.

he isn't a terrorist

You are quoting me too selectively.
 azalea7
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2010 8:38:03 PM

Not to quibble but, ...wasn't habeus corpus suspended for terrorists?

Terrorism wasn't included in the charges. In terms of legal technicalities that would affect his right to petition and stuff, he isn't a terrorist.
 azalea7
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 4/21/2010 7:40:06 PM
*checks original wire story* Ah I see--it's a habeus corpus petition while his appeal is pending. Sorry, people--even convicted murderers are allowed to make legal maneuvers.
 azalea7
Msg: 12 (view)

southpark threatened
Posted: 4/21/2010 7:30:48 PM

Slowly our political correctness is eroding the foundation of our society allowing groups to intimidate us or even kill us if they dont like what we talk about?

As a person who sometimes gets into borderline behavior, I can totally relate to those guys pushing those extremist buttons for the thrill and daring of it.

But anyway, I don't think anybody is "allowing" these groups to incite violence. The authorities, ISPs, etc., will shut them down if they can.
 azalea7
Msg: 25 (view)

Promiscuous women cause Earth quakes
Posted: 4/21/2010 7:08:33 PM
My home state of Maryland has earthquakes sometimes, and scientists don't know why. But now my secret might come out.

Ok, fine. Micro-earthquakes. I'm working on it, ok?
 azalea7
Msg: 83 (view)

PC is getting REALLY hard the older I get-
Posted: 4/20/2010 9:11:44 PM
This is why I almost always go to public events with friends. I mean, I'm a social person, so I'm going to do that anyway; but it has the extra advantage of having somebody to turn to at moments like the one that inspired this thread and share a look and roll our eyes. That's all. A little eye-rolling and I'm good.
 azalea7
Msg: 36 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2010 5:49:39 PM
I'm not sure how your reply is connected to my post. Are you implying I should be less polite in situations like that? Am I supposed to get the idea that my tolerance is part of a slippery slope?
 azalea7
Msg: 34 (view)

Posted: 4/18/2010 12:02:24 PM
And then there are those of us who aren't Christian and can be a little surprised when something like that happens at a totally non-religious event. I tend to do what's respectful and non-distracting. In this case, I'd stand and wait.

Non-Christians face this kind of stuff every day. Here's the prayer that the U.S. House of Representatives opened with last Thursday, the latest day posted on their website:

Opening Prayer
04/15/2010
Reverend Dr. Clyde Mighells

O Lord, who called this nation into being through the lives and sacrifice of those whose hearts were stayed upon you; be upon and within this congressional body as they conduct the work of this great nation.

Grant them courage to stand for what is right, resistance when pressed to do wrong, compassion for the concerns of your heart, and the ability to preserve and protect the constitution of these United States of America.

May the very mind of Christ be upon them as they labor to write the next chapter in the legacy of this great land; that their plans might be guided by the heritage upon which we stand, that their lives might reflect the calling to serve, and that this great nation might continue to embrace and support the work of freedom and democracy throughout the world.

It is in the blessed name of our Lord, Jesus Christ that we lay these requests at your feet.

Amen.

Pretty explicit, huh? I'm sure there were a few members of Congress who felt they really couldn't do anything but stand politely.
 azalea7

Posted: 4/16/2010 8:18:22 PM
Do you mean PC as in politically correct? I thought it meant a trendy kind of sensitivity to diversity and stuff like that. I don't see how your behavior in that situation was politically incorrect.
 azalea7
Msg: 28 (view)

Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......
Posted: 4/14/2010 9:41:41 PM

hold her close

the only erotic zone being touched was the brain.

More erotic zones were being touched than you might think. We have them all over.
 azalea7
Msg: 4 (view)

does this still sound like its working???
Posted: 4/14/2010 8:55:08 PM
I'm not even going to analyze this story point by point. Just ask her by phone (by voice) for a date. Make it a specific time, place, and activity. Call it a date.
 azalea7
Msg: 12 (view)

Orgasm .....not the usual suspects......
Posted: 4/12/2010 4:43:27 PM

I'm curious as to whether other people have experienced anything like it.

I have--both the "on a wave" part and the orgasm from being pressed on my abdomen. To me, being on a wave means being suspended in an intense state from both emotional feelings and physical stimulation, so that it takes just a little more to put me over the edge into orgasm. My whole body being lit like you say is part of it. Then I kind of dissolve into the orgasm. I think we're talking about the same kind of thing.

An orgasm from pressing on my abdomen does feel kind of like a g-spot orgasm, so I've always assumed that's what it is. And another poster mentioned orgasms from pressure points on the feet--I get those too!

I don't know where you keep yours, but the lower part of a woman's abdomen is pretty damn close to where the shaft begins. Published research in 2005 by Dr. Helen O'Connell has findings that the clitoral shaft extends 9-10cm inside of the pelvic area up towards the abdomen; look it up. Like I said, I don't know where you keep yours based on your typical anatomy but doctors have proven it lies where stated.

Dr. O'Connell is a bit of a self-promoter--she claims she discovered stuff, but it turned out it was known all along. That part about the shaft going up 9-10 cm is in exceptional cases of enlarged clitorises; usually it curves down after just 2 or 3.
 azalea7

heaven- a punishment or a reward...
Posted: 4/7/2010 8:59:31 AM
Another Twain quote:

"Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company."
 azalea7
Msg: 8 (view)

Teaching Sex Ed illegal.
Posted: 4/6/2010 8:36:55 PM
That D.A. is going to be a grandfather sooner than he thinks, I'll bet.
 azalea7

and they all look just the same
Posted: 4/5/2010 10:52:13 AM
Malvina Reynolds! I was practically raised on that song. That and "What Did You Learn in School Today" by Tom Paxton. After the upbringing I had, I don't think I could conform if I tried.
 azalea7
Msg: 6 (view)

why are so many not religious when...
Posted: 4/4/2010 10:09:26 PM
On a dating site, religion isn't just a belief system, it's a searchable category. Some people want to keep their dating options more open than that.
 azalea7
Msg: 10 (view)

What the girl is thinking about shy guy
Posted: 4/4/2010 9:53:02 PM
Relax. I was using you figuratively for my advice for other people. Sometimes hundreds of people read these threads. Somebody might recognize themselves in your unfunny story, and they might be receptive to some advice. And that is what the forums are for.

vvv I meant unfunny as in lacking in humor, falling flat as a joke. I didn't mean unfunny as in depressing to the collective consciousness. Over-reacting isn't going to help. You start a thread and you take your chances.
 azalea7

Posted: 4/4/2010 8:14:23 PM

The fun of it is this guy has it made, but of course is not privy to this insider information and also maybe didn't read the very obvious signs. No one ever gets to hear this stuff. The poker players do not show their cards, and so the game is played.

Probably my last comment on this thread:

A friend would help encourage a friend, not just play games about him on the open web. Don't take it so seriously? Next time, take your friendship more seriously.
 azalea7

Posted: 4/4/2010 7:41:22 PM
Exactly. She essentially asked him out. But ok, he let her off the hook by playing the man after all, so she wouldn't have to play an assertive woman.
 azalea7

Posted: 4/4/2010 7:09:24 PM

My ridiculously curvy, sweet, and attractive friend here is not enjoying "being the guy" trying to get this thing on the road. Yes, she enjoys doing things with you in small groups. Yes, she can initiate the flirting. But she is used to guys, even dumb guys, taking the hint and running with it....

No sympathy. Let her get with the 21st Century. Especially if she already understands that he's shy.
 azalea7

Why her mom mad at me.
Posted: 4/2/2010 10:06:48 PM
You aren't 47. Tell us your real age and then we'll have a better idea how to advise you.

Edit: Hmm, in some of your older posts, you say you're 47, not just in your profile. So maybe you really are. But holy ****, man, you sound like somebody my age.
 azalea7

Sex Often... or Great Sex Occasionally?
Posted: 3/28/2010 4:45:46 PM
So how was the girl in your sixth picture?

BTW, I vote for great sex often. False dichotomies are, well, false.

Oh, and I voted "chat topic" too.
 azalea7
Msg: 17 (view)

when a woman says we need to take a step back and talk
Posted: 3/18/2010 7:00:53 PM
She texted this to you? Have I mentioned recently how much I believe

texting

is

evil.

Here's my guess: It was a dark and lonely night and she was thinking grim thoughts 'cause that's the perfect time to think them. Something bothered her about the relationship and it all just seemed dark and pessimistic and stuff and she sighed a sad sigh and sent that text.

Before she knew it, things didn't seem so bad, but it was too late--the text was sent. Now she had to start the disclaiming. By the time you meet up tomorrow night, she'll dismiss the whole thing with an embarrassed smile.

I might be wrong. But I doubt it.

P.S. Dozens of inquiring minds have read your post by now. You will give us a report after tomorrow night.
 azalea7

Does she want to date me or whats going on?
Posted: 3/18/2010 5:30:23 PM
What are you going to do if we say she's showing an interest? Would you have an affair with her?
 azalea7
Msg: 31 (view)

Quickies
Posted: 3/15/2010 7:46:58 AM

Wow! how further from the truth can you be... omg, the day you actually have good sex, you are going to be on fire and glowing!!!

Two (possibly more) people have now misunderstood my original post in the same way. I'm going to have to admit that there must be a nuance of English that I missed. At this point, all I can do is refer people to message 18, and hope that it clarifies things.
 azalea7
Msg: 44 (view)

Are there right-breasted and left-breasted women?
Posted: 3/14/2010 6:39:35 PM

I really like the ones that are synced to her pvssy, and straining hard against whatever fabric covers 'em.
And I don't have a clue what the word is for that.

Cheap porn?
 azalea7
Msg: 40 (view)

Are there right-breasted and left-breasted women?
Posted: 3/14/2010 4:36:29 PM

One can imagine the practical benefits of knowing the answer to this question.

One could also simply give some exploratory attention to both breasts (um, with the woman's permission) and pay attention to the response, or even ask her what she likes. So much easier than conducting a survey of woman about the correlation between handedness and breasts. What are you going to do then--give each woman a writing test before fondling her?

But anyway, I'm ambidextrous, and my breasts also have identical sensitivity. So there's one more result for your survey.

Edit:

My plan is to find the correlation between breastedness and handedness or eyeness or something elseness. That will tell me how to accidently rub or bump a woman I don't know well. On what side to stand in the elevator, on what side to walk, how to give a little hug, on what side to sit in the theater. You probably get the idea. If things work out according to plan, I probably will be able to arouse her so much, I will be all set.

Oops, didn't notice the post about public groping before. Never mind what I said.
 azalea7

Quickies
Posted: 3/14/2010 3:07:53 PM

again, I stand by my original statement.

i'd put it on the list to get the same/more enjoyment out of my next lover if i felt that way.

Hmm, maybe there's a semantic problem here. I don't mean same amount or same level or same quality. Look--women often get different meanings from sexual encounters than men. I don't think I'm breaking new ground with that proposition. And since the phrase "get the same thing" in the op was so generic, I decided to think of it in terms of meaning. I could, however, have thought of it in terms of sexual response just as easily. Women's physical response is different too. Not better or worse, or more or less, but different. And I do think that applies to quickies. It doesn't take a lot of time for the differences to show up--a quickie is more than enough.
 azalea7

Do you react differently when contacted by a person of a common religion/culture?
Posted: 3/14/2010 2:34:07 PM
I'm a short Jewish girl and you contacted me a few months ago and mentioned the religion we have in common. I think I even replied, though I don't remember the details. But yeah, I'd say you're over-thinking this, and tending to think the worst.

Edit: I almost forgot to add, yes, I react differently when I'm contacted by a person who shares my religion or culture. The in jokes flow. Or really, the in jokes flow without me having to explain them.

Show ALL Forums