Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: im dating, but im lonely..
 ~cuddleme~
Msg: 6 (view)

im dating, but im lonely..
Posted: 1/1/2009 2:57:49 PM
Let's be honest, romance is a crucial element of a relationship. And if we are really, really honest so is communication. I agree with you.. cdn-iceman.

I guess what I really need to be asking myself is if this is what his idea of a relationship should be? Is he willing to settle for a relationship devoid of romance?
 ~cuddleme~
Msg: 1 (view)

im dating, but im lonely..
Posted: 1/1/2009 2:28:39 PM
i have been dating for a little over a month now. We are both in our 30's; both have been in serious relationships before and he was recently divorced. I know he likes me and likes our relationship, but he is not physically romantic. He says he's not ready for anything more then a simple kiss and holding hands. This is starting to drive me crazy! I want more out of a relationship, and I don't know how to tell him in a way so it doesn't sound offensive. I like him and want to continue, but I want romance and he is not providing that part of the relationship. He tells me he's just not ready and won't talk any more about it. Also, how do I get him to talk about it and tell me when he's ready without being pushy?

Show ALL Forums