Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: lights on or off?
 NewarkJohnny
Msg: 94 (view)

lights on or off?
Posted: 12/29/2011 1:21:33 AM
depends...

Does the video camera have night vision?

lmao!
 NewarkJohnny
Msg: 34 (view)

men who truly desire the shaved/waxed kitty
Posted: 12/29/2011 1:17:24 AM
I say this topic falls under a cosmetic category. There are all types of people, who prefer all types of styles. I actually prefer a variety. I liked to be surprised occasionally. Spend a little extra time down there, change the color, go geometric or maybe carve my initials in it. lmao! Don’t sweat it.
I will say, I think I do well in the dating seen and I don’t think I have ever asked about a potential sexual partner’s pubic stylings. In general if there is any type of connection I find out all the same.
 NewarkJohnny
Msg: 2 (view)

Rebound sex...
Posted: 12/29/2011 1:06:08 AM
1st Find someone you might actually enjoy seeing again.
2nd If there is a mutual attraction… Take it where you want it to go.
3rd It is no one’s business, but your own, what or who you are doing.
4th I tend to believe sex is more of a physical activity less than an intimate experience. Intimacy can only come from an in-depth connection to your partner. Don’t confuse the physical act with the emotional/spiritual one.
At the end of the day... You have to make the right decisions for you. Follow your instincts.
 NewarkJohnny
Msg: 140 (view)

Hidden meanings behind gifts
Posted: 12/29/2011 12:56:58 AM
As all intelligent people know.... patio furniture is the first gift given most by Cereal Killers. I say… run away and save yourself.

Show ALL Forums