Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why don't most women like cumshots?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 204 (view)

Why don't most women like cumshots?
Posted: 11/30/2018 6:35:08 PM
I never understood why some guys like cumshots.

It seems more like a fetish, similar to a foot fetish. There is no rational explanation for a fetish, it just turns on some a few people but not most.

It has no appeal to be at all.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7954 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/30/2018 7:20:38 AM
I smell blood in the water, the sharks seem to be circling. Toilet bowl is swirling, I think we are seeing the beginning of the end.

I was thinking we would get to 2020, but at this point I think the odds are changing and not really sure if flushing the toilet is better right now or do it by vote in 2020.

In other news, lawyer Michael Avenatti is in a close race with Rudy Giuliani for losing lawyer of the year. Rudy is still ahead, but Michael is giving it the good ole college try.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7942 (view)

Posted: 11/28/2018 9:59:45 PM
It's looking like the sooner we can get rid of this nut job the better off we will all be.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 30 (view)

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 11/25/2018 1:50:05 PM

Now THAT would constitute a drought.

This is not the kind of thing that I have kept records on, so I can’t say for certain, but I don’t believe I’ve ever gone a full year with no sex at all. What I did experience was a period of about 10 years where I only had sex once every few months, maybe 2, 3, 4 times a year. Depends on how long before I got desperate enough to ask for and accept a pity f___.

A really, really bad thing. Destroyed my morale, my self-respect, left me with a bad case of chronic depression that required 7 months of therapy to get over. And the worst part? It was all on my head, no one to blame but me. I was not locked in a cage, no one held a gun to my head.

Ah, well, my life is pretty good now. No complaints.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I only mention it because 7 years sounds like a long time. And it's only a drought if I were "thirsty".

But not only didn't I not have an interest in dating, I never even thought about it. I sort of got dragged into dating by circumstances.

One reason was my single male friend who was ~45 and rarely dated (never saw him date, but it was rumored he had done so) hooked up with someone from eharmony who he eventually dated and married. So that left me as part of a threesomen, and not in a sexy way. Then his gf/wife kept pushing me to sign up for eharmony, even setting me up with this blind date. BTW, not someone I would have ever chosen to date, attractive enough but flaky to my my POV.

Still, that wasn't really enough to get me into dating.

What really was the catalyst was traveling to Thailand with a young (platonic) woman friend. She was to show me the ropes in Thailand, but after a few weeks she hooked up with a Thai man and I again became a third wheel, but this time I couldn't "get away" since I was stuck in Bangkok with them both. She was kind enough to drag me along, but now it was predicated on his schedule / interests. It was a "interesting and weird" time as he was 22 with 22 year old friends, she was 38 and I was 58. We couldn't be any more different as she was into the steampunk/anime scene.

So I took off on my own, and a single western man visiting a bar in Thailand is 100% guaranteed to attract a GF. Which happened the first time I went into a bar.

One thing led to another, with me deciding to visit a local doctor to amp up my testosterone / sex drive. Which worked wonders and by the way,after a few months turned me into all the hormones of a ranging teen-ager with the staying power of an older adult.. Another werid experience, your thinking really does change with your hormones.

So I have had the long "drought" then closely followed by a crazy monkey sex span with sex up to 5 times in one day, now sort of a normal middle of the road sex life. My conclusion, it's (nearly) all about your hormone level.

Hope you all had a good thanksgiving as well.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 10 (view)

choosing-between casual dating and intimate monogamy
Posted: 11/21/2018 9:11:51 PM

I'd rather forgo sex altogether than have a string of casual flings. If I am single and not dating anyone, there is no reason for me to have sex. With my current boyfriend, I was celibate for a year before we had sex

Well, I was celibate for 7 years. Not that I had a huge choice.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 49 (view)

Measure Inflammation in your body?
Posted: 11/12/2018 9:34:19 AM
newyorker

Turmeric is very popular right now. Did you hear about making golden paste with it, for increasing it's effectiveness?

https://deeprootsathome.com/how-to-make-use-turmeric-golden-paste/

I made up that recipe, but I used 2.5 teaspoons black pepper instead of 1 teaspoon as i read that is more effective. I think if I create half teaspoon balls and freeze them, it's easy enough to swallow them whole. Even out of the fridge they are pretty solid.

I don't mind the taste, but it does linger for a while.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 73 (view)

DEMOCRATS TAKE THE HOUSE. THE END OF TRUMP?
Posted: 11/9/2018 4:05:46 PM
Our own Sergeant Trump

I know nothing! I see nothing! I know nothing!
 dragonbytes

Weight loss drugs: Worth it or Not?
Posted: 11/9/2018 2:35:35 PM
[quote[ If a drug existed that would take and keep weight off without being dangerous there would be no obese people.

We need a drug that makes being obese a healthy choice.

Then we would have a lot of happy people.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 166 (view)

How do you define Athletic?
Posted: 11/9/2018 1:56:01 PM

Athletic is anybody who moves on a regular basis vs preferring a couch..i.e..the opposite of sedentary.

Does getting up to get your own chips and beer count?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 71 (view)

Posted: 11/9/2018 1:43:39 PM

^^^President Trump is in the White House doing his job while you're sitting here thinking of nasty words to type. Life is short, please find something else to do. He's not the most diplomatic of politicians, but in his economy I got a job with a 25K pay jump after years of working for pennies. I'm very happy and I vote a straight Republican ticket. I'm an immigrant and a woman, and even a Jew, and very sorry to have disappointed the liberals... they'll have to get over it.

If you call playing golf, watching cable news and tweeting work, then Trump is our hardest working President in history.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2018 9:23:56 AM

^^^ true... I can't remember ever doing anything because a Celebrity suggested it or pushed it or endorsed it. I won't buy athletic shoes simply because I like Mike...but there is no question that many are influenced by celebrities...else why are they paid so much to endorse products. On the other hand, why would anybody care who Taylor Smith endorsed for Governor? Even her young, female fans would likely vote for whom they liked, not who Taylor liked.;/quote]

I wouldn't take celebs advice about anything outside of their own speciality, acting, singing, etc.

That said, a lot of celebs are pretty smart people, it takes more than just talent to survive at the top. On the other hand, they live in a bubble and don't have to deal with the types of problems normal people have.

What celebs do for politicians is create greater name recognition, raise money, create more excitement at rallies. Basically Trump is a celeb we elected to President, so I wouldn't entirely dismiss the power of good acting.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 11/7/2018 8:50:06 PM
Certainly not the end of trump. He's like a skunk, the stink will last a long time.
 dragonbytes

How to remove large hickey?
Posted: 11/7/2018 5:51:14 PM
I would recommend medicinal leeches, they will suck out the blood.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 5350 (view)

What good things has Trump accomplished?
Posted: 11/5/2018 6:52:53 AM
I have to give Trump 100% of the credit of making US elections great again.

He has certainly galvanized voters on the right and left to vote again. I know I voted in 2018 because of Trump, and normally I would split my vote between Dems and Reps but this time I voted all one party.

One more day to see how the country really feels about Trump.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7720 (view)

Posted: 10/31/2018 6:34:09 AM

Psst... Trinity, I mean, noftheborder, that is not "old news" and even if it was, we have to call him out
for his evil statements against Jews and also his Racist behavior against other races..

FARRAKHAN MUST STOP THAT!! (-_-)

Farrakhan and Trump, one coin two sides, they both use the same methods to achieve their "fame".
 dragonbytes
Msg: 95 (view)

A man's actions are the key variable that determines whether a relationship survives or fails
Posted: 10/30/2018 7:42:16 AM

There's a reason divorce rates for couples where the wife makes more money are skyhigh. There's an inherent power from being the one who makes more. And in my experience it made my ex extremely unhappy and led to the biggest problem in our relationship. Also, other guys do look down on it. It takes a really confident man to be okay with the arrangement. Or it takes a loser who mooches. Maybe its different when you are older and kids are taken out of the picture.

You are first quoting a general statistic, then your unique situation. Your unique situation doesn't apply to the general stat.

Maybe in general most women aren't very good at sharing money or power while men are accustomed to being the bread winner for the family and tend to think about how they need to share money. In my experience women tend to save any extra money they have, even to the extreme of not letting anyone else know about it.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 28 (view)

I just lost my soulmate.
Posted: 10/30/2018 7:23:40 AM
My first thought was you should have given her one of those key finder gizmos that lets your smartphone locate lost items.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 41 (view)

For those that do multiple meet and greets, how many in one day?
Posted: 10/30/2018 7:21:06 AM

I dunno. I see it more like talking to more than 1 gal at once. I understand not lining one up at 1PM and the other at 6PM, sure. But treating a mere meet-up-date as prom night or something where you don't want anything close to it? Too much focus on one gal who ya haven't even met with.

I think it’s an attitude thing, I tend to already know we will likely get along before a meet, which is why I said I tend to prequalify more than most men. BUT it takes more time online, however using MSG or Email, it’s easy enough to communicate with several women at the same time. Now maybe this created a problem of some women thinking I wasn’t serious since I didn’t want to meet quickly like most men. Maybe that created a problem I wasn’t aware of.

I do line people up if possible, but I leave a lot of time between dates. I also got the feeling dating tended to run in streaks, like a lot of dates all at once then nothing for a more extended period of time. Like some sort of seasonal thing.

I did do more rapid meets for a month, but after 3 were a bust it seemed like a waste of time and not much fun to meet.

IMO, like just talking online, it's a numbers game. You line them up to meet as soon as you & they (comfortably) can. Back to back days, heck yeah. Or if one's a short-lived lunch break (mini) date -- it shouldn't heed you in setting up having a drink at happy hour after work on the same day. It no more gets in the way than if you had a date one day and another the next.

It seems like if you can line them up to meet, then just meeting isn’t a problem.

Sure there's, "What if we hit it off?" I guess the same can be said with chatting with more than 1 gal online at a time. Don't do that, because what if you meet one, and then have to cut what was a fruitful day to day convo short with a bye-bye?? I think that's the last of guys' worries, online. :)

This is the main reason I don’t like chat where the service tends to tell the world you are online. I try and chat with one woman, then another woman I know (or someone new) also tries to chat at the same time. I can’t chat two women at the same time, I tried and it’s just too confusing. And I can sort of tell when they try and do it.

I think one thing that formed my opinion on this was that I was doing international dating also. When you visit dates in another country, I think there is a much higher likely hood of an extended multiday date which can often go on for a week.

It happens locally but less often. Even locally I have run into the problem of getting along with a new date, wanting to stay overnight or some other extended thing involving sex, but knowing also I am leaving in 2 weeks to meet other women in another country. It makes it awkward as there isn’t any natural way to say I am leaving in 2 weeks that won’t cause a problem.

When I used to travel for business, I sometime dated women in the place I was working, which typically is for at least a month, though likely I would have to come back for another month.

Then there is a natural break letting me leave without a tricky explanation.

I think it’s similar to the way I take a vacation, I usually have a destination in mind (but not always), maybe a reservation at that destination, but if it takes 10 days by car to reach that place, I tend to wander around staying various lengths of time in places that are more or less interesting. I never have a schedule of places I need to be day after day.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 38 (view)

For those that do multiple meet and greets, how many in one day?
Posted: 10/29/2018 9:14:31 AM
When I was dating and meeting new women, I gave a lot of thought to timing.

Generally speaking, I allowed 7 days between dates. In the event the date evolved into a multi-day affair, I didn't want to cut it short. I do tend to prequalify dates more than most people.

On the other hand, having multiple sex partners back to back can be a real thrill.

My guess is now that I am over 65, and IF I were to date again, I think I would just go with the flow, but I don't care for tight scheduling, so one new date a week at most.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7690 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 2:36:54 PM

Okay.. You two "intelligent critical Thinking" Demonrats..You Two are right on this one.

But.. But...No comment about my link??
I will keep asking until I get some comments..

I am not sure what sort of comments you are looking for.

I saw part of that on CNN, it's a campaign TV spot highlighting young black republicans. But it's 45 mins long, they only showed a clip of it. They are very enthusiastic, if that is what you want to hear.

Trump tells his audience what they want to hear, he is pretty good at reading his audience.

Was there anything news worthy, if so, can you just tell me at what time it was on the tape so I can go to that spot?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7682 (view)

Posted: 10/26/2018 11:13:46 AM

So either Sayoc is the most incompetent hate-fueled bomber in history, or he isn’t THAT consumed by hate and just wanted to scare the hell out of some people and/or make a name for himself. Certainly it’s not impossible that an unstable Trump-worshipping freak could have a van shrine to his god, but most bombers with a real agenda tried to stay off the grid while planning and doing their dirty work... which still comes back to Sayoc being highly incompetent, or not exactly serious about killing people.

In the end, we may yet find the absurd conservative conspiracy theory was real (and Trump’s pathetic concerned tweet about the effect the bomber is having on the election is genuine) and this guy was just doing an acting job for counter political sake, ala “Iron Man 3.” Don’t get me wrong – he’s obviously a mentally unstable career criminal. But a lot of things about him and his actions just don’t add up, including the fact that his apparent motive 100% meets a primary Democratic talking point. He can’t be that perfect of a villain – because he’s too incompetent of a villain, despite having such a far-reaching mastermind plan.

I have found this to to be a common mistake.

Don't try to make sense of what crazy people do.

He is inspired by Trump's rhetoric, no doubt if a Democrat spounts similar rhetoric we would get some crazy liberal doing the same thing. James T. Hodgkinson, the republican congressional shooter was inspired by Bernie Sanders.

Responsible leaders don't create violent political divisions to get elected, saying congressional leaders that body slam reporters are their kind of guy.

Someone said, sow the wind, reap the whirlwind. I expect we will continue to see more of this type of stuff until the pendulum swings so far the US electorate reject Trump style politics.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 34 (view)

Rape and sexual abuse is now ok! Because Trump...
Posted: 10/13/2018 6:35:38 PM

Correct!
Conservative women finally started a movement
"Heels On Gloves Off"
It means:

CONSERVATIVE WOMEN ARE NOT GOING TO SIT BACK AND LET THE LEFT AND THE MEDIA DEFINE WHAT WOMEN STAND FOR IN 2018.

fyi

That's an old Palin slogan from 2014.

Palin to 'Heels On, Gloves Off' Iowa
By TAL KOPAN 04/16/2014 06:10 PM EDT

https://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/sarah-palin-iowa-heels-on-gloves-off-105767
 dragonbytes
Msg: 69 (view)

Leaving POF for eharmony
Posted: 10/10/2018 2:02:06 PM

Actually the OP might do well on there. Years ago a friend talked me into signing up on eHarmony. They did ask for your age preference, but of the matches they sent to me only one was close to my age. The rest were all at least 14 yrs older than myself. I left their site.

I got a ton of matches, but I had no limits on geographic distance.

You can read that as either open minded or desperate.

I think nearly all of them were similar age, though unless someone is obviously way younger / older, I don't pay that much attention to age. I recall two who were way younger, one I was fairly convinced was some type of scam.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 68 (view)

Leaving POF for eharmony
Posted: 10/10/2018 1:57:46 PM

I got a free sign up with eharmony years ago when my friend signed
up.
After filling out the 9000 question application, they told me they had
no matches for me at the time.

Wow, and you seem like such a nice person.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 64 (view)

Leaving POF for eharmony
Posted: 10/10/2018 7:55:46 AM
That;s kind of like saying you are leaving the Arctic for the Antarctica because you don't like the cold weather.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7485 (view)

Posted: 10/4/2018 10:46:05 AM

Lol.. Wrong assumption Sr.

May I have the name of the Liberal person running for president who is the one will win?

You seem to be assuming I am liberal. I am much more middle of the road.

If Mitt Romney had run against Hilary, I would have voted for Mitt.

This election 2018 I will vote 100 democratic, but it’s just because it’s the only effective way to help stop Trump. If Mitt were president, I would have voted for a republican for Illinois governor.

I have no idea of who will run in 2020, no idea who will win the primaries for either side.

If democrats take control of Congress, I am sure a lot of republicans will blame Trump. And they should. He may still command his base, but who knows how things will play out after 2018, maybe Trump will switch up to be a liberal and suck up to the democrats.

17 other challengers fractured the sane GOP vote while he continuously captured the insane GOP vote, which was just enough to win the nomination. The best thing that could happen for the GOP is for there to be ONE sane challenger, but that said, I don’t even know if that would work anymore, because the man has an 80%+ GOP approval rating

I think it all depends on the results of this 2018 election. A lot might change, nothing might change.

I would have voted for McCain if he had a reasonable VP pick, but Palin was a step too far for me.

Though maybe McCain or Hilary would not have been an effective president. McCain was sometimes too reasonable, and he did decide to pick Palin, not a good sign. Hilary would have all of republican controlled Congress opposing her every move. So how effective could she have been?

Kavanaugh I am 50/50 about him getting confirmed. Bad choice, but who knows how this will go down.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7474 (view)

Posted: 10/3/2018 7:02:46 AM
I think Trump is being restrained by the upcoming 2018 elections.

I know, hard to believe, but after 2018 he has nothing politically to lose, I know he says he will run in 2020, but IMO he will lose in a landslide if he does. I think republicans will field a lot of challengers in the 2020 primaries.

It seems likely at least the congressional house of reps will be there to constrain Trump, but I think we will see full on Trump rage.

Lord only knows how he will go twitter berserk mode if he loses 2020, I can see a Make Trump Great Again cable TV channel in the offing.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7465 (view)

Posted: 10/2/2018 10:47:44 AM

Women rarely lie about a rape or sexual assault (yes it happens, but rarely) while men always lie about raping.

It's much more fair and accurate to say, people male or female always lie about being guilty of a crime. Or let's say, 99.5% of everyone lies about being guilty.

How often have we ever heard of anyone admitting guilty. It's about as rare as a church saying they have enough money and want to give back to their parishioners. (yes it does happen.)
 dragonbytes
Msg: 147 (view)

Not looking for hookups anymore
Posted: 9/28/2018 6:44:33 PM

I've only started to notice this is the past couple of years, but loads of women are stating that they aren't looking for hookups anymore, that they had one night stands when they were young but now want a relationship.

Sometimes it's because they've been treated badly and guys have lied to them so they now want to make sure a guy is really interested in something long term.

First thing comes to mind, no wonder some men want to date younger women that are more casual about picking sexual partners.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 12 (view)

How many partners is too much?
Posted: 9/28/2018 6:39:40 PM

Would you date someone who has a sexual history with a lot of different partners? Do you yourself have a history with a lot of sexual partners?

I don't really care how many women a guy has slept with in the past. What matters more to me is his relationship history. Has he had a longterm relationship before and if so how long? And has he ever cheated before?

I actually find that hard to believe. Because I have run into a few men that have had over a 1000 sexual partners. They aren't about to stop with you.

So what is a lot? 10, 20? 100?

My round about thinking is 3-20 for a woman past the age of 25.

People like to talk, and I like to listen and I am curious, so when I dated women tended to talk about their past. It's not like I asked numbers, but you get a general idea.

One woman I dated for a while, I thought of her as a hooker that didn't take money. The first time we went out to lunch during work and started to make out in the taxi back to the office, the second time I met her, we had sex, but she told me she just got an abortion so she should NOT have vaginal sex. This was abortion number 6 so she had a lot of experience with the do's and don'ts. She was angry at this other guy she was sleeping with, he was married. She was angry when she found out he had another GF. So she started to have sex with the other woman. Then she offered to hook me up her and the GF in a 3 some.

On the other hand, my first wife, at 40 I was her second partner, her ex-husband being the first. She was a little too virginal.

I think it matters, but hard to say exactly how because it's so individual.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7411 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2018 12:13:25 PM

'American women don't matter.' That's so sad.

I can see the other side of this. With no proof, no investigation, any candidate from any side of politics can have a woman make an unsubstantiated accusation and then the candidate doesn't get the position?

That would lead to anarchy, you need some sort of investigation and more proof than someone’s recollection of events.

Another thing and a seperate issue, can’t someone ever turn their life around, especially from high school?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7408 (view)

Posted: 9/28/2018 11:22:30 AM

Faith is more powerful than government, and
nothing is more powerful than God,”
--Trump--

=======
Get it now?

What I get is you don't care what Trump really believes, what Trump does in his personal life, or how many people he hurts, as long as he verbally promotes God you are happy.

He rolls with whatever BS works for him in the moment. God forbid if he ever became a our dictator, then you would see the real Trump.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 31 (view)

Living at home.
Posted: 9/27/2018 6:20:15 AM

It's only been a day and I hate it already. Being back with my family is awesome but Phoenix just plain stinks. When I was 17, I joined the Navy to get out of this place. I knew that there was no way that I would be stationed here because there is no ocean.

You were living in Iowa ?? My mind always goes to endless waves of corn and farms when I think of Iowa. Not a place on my top 25 places to move to. It does beat out Dallas Tx on my list.

Though I would't want to move to Phoenix either, too hot for me.

At least in Phoenix you can drive 6 hours to the ocean.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 17 (view)

There are still hurricanes
Posted: 9/19/2018 3:12:51 PM
Obviously when Trump became President, hurricanes started back up.

I suggest building a REALLY BIG, beautiful WALL facing the ocean which will keep all those nasty hurricanes from coming into the USA.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 102 (view)

black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice
Posted: 9/9/2018 6:40:03 AM

I know handicapped people who routinely have to park far away from the handicapped spaces because able bodied people take them. So anyone who uses handicapped spaces when they should not, should be shot. In the particular case sited, in the video there were regular parking spaces available when the lady pulled into the handicapped spot. The incident never would have occurred had she been a considerate human being. The couple's being lazy and self entitled caused this incident. Good riddance.
JMHO.

That seems overly draconian.

What would have been better is for Markeis McGlockton foot to have been surgically removed and then assigned a permanent handicap sticker, and for Michael Drejk tongue to have been amputated and forcefully put on Xanax.

Two problems solved, justice prevails.

Sarcasm is not my forte, but do you get my drift?

dragonbytes
Msg: 208 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 9/9/2018 1:13:59 AM

Male strip clubs are very fun but not sexually appealing at all. Half-naked, oily men (who are probably gay) wearing G-strings gyrating on my or other women's laps is pure comedy. Who would even take that seriously? I went to a male strip joint in New Orleans and I was laughing the entire time, probably due to the sheer goofiness I was witnessing and consuming 4 double gin & tonics.

Therein lies the difference between men and women.

I don't really like places like that, but if a half naked woman gives me a lap dance I will get horney regardless of whether intellectually I know she is just going through the motions. Especially at the age of 20-45, I will take it seriously regardless of what I know intellectually.

I don't think I would fall for "she really loves me" but I know a lot of men do.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7309 (view)

Posted: 9/6/2018 10:06:11 PM
I keep wondering if Trump has someone write the New York Times write and meet with the paper.

Purpose to stir up his base to vote, and to keep alive the whole deep state meme.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7293 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2018 4:35:37 PM
Vlad, I am confused.

Isn't the SNP The Scottish National Party

It is the second-largest political party by membership in the United Kingdom, behind the Labour Party and ahead of the Conservative Party, is the third-largest by overall representation in the House of Commons, behind the Labour Party and the Conservative Party, and is the largest political party in Scotland, where it has the most seats in the Scottish Parliament and 35 out of the 59 Scottish seats in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The current Scottish National Party leader, Nicola Sturgeon, has served as First Minister of Scotland since November 2014.

The SNP is the largest political party in Scotland in terms of both seats in the Westminster and Holyrood parliaments, and membership; reaching 125,482 members as of August 2018, 35 MPs and over 400 local councillors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Party

BUT you have "no respect no respect for the vast majority of politicians". Yet the biggest political party in Ireland is the SNP.

What came out of the three episodes was folk voted trump BECAUSE HE WAS NOT A POLITICIAN.

Not a politician, just a con man that destroys everything he touches.

And the SNP is composed of politicians, would you want a Trump clone to run the SNP?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7284 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2018 9:12:30 AM
Apriloveswhiteroses
Senador Graham calling Democrats Hypocritical in their face.!!

Good speech, I agree with him, though the Republicans are just as hypocritical.

The main problem I have is the republican controlled congress refused to even hold a hearing on Merrick Garland.

Senate Democrats responded that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[5] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress. The nomination remained before the Senate for 293 days,[6] the longest nomination process in the history of Supreme Court nominations.

Do you think that was fair?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 6 (view)

Offering a background checking service for people who are skeptical about the first time meet up
Posted: 9/4/2018 9:34:40 AM
It seems pathetic to pay someone for something you can either get for free or do yourself for a minor charge.

Sometimes it's hard to avoid ads for background check services.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2 (view)

im i being unreasonable
Posted: 9/4/2018 9:30:39 AM
I would vote for uptight and he makes stupid jokes.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7214 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 10:03:35 AM

Quite frankly, I have my doubts DeSantis was intentionally using “monkey” in a racist context, but I’m not sure being ignorant or careless about language with racial connotations is any better qualification for being governor of the country’s largest and most diverse swing state than actually being racist.

I wouldn't have thought about it had they not raised a stink about it on the news. I didn't think it was a racial dog whistle, but then again I am white and not hyper-sensitive to it.

Perhaps he used the term to raise his profile, now I at least know who DeSantis is, before this I didn't have a clue.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7168 (view)

Posted: 8/28/2018 8:23:14 AM
^^^ I forget wh o it left and right, I have to look up to see that Democrats are the left. Though not really, close enough for a forum.

The left does tend to ignore or quickly move on from anything good Trump has accomplished. It's kind of natural human behaviour for both the right and left and center.

Bad news of all types gets a lot of attention from all humans, good news is just not interesting enough to hold people's attention.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7 (view)

Do men and women still speak the same language?
Posted: 8/27/2018 8:10:32 PM
You got 500 dates from online dating in 18 months, which is 540 days, or nearly a date every day.

You don't have a problem, but maybe you exaggerate?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 496 (view)

Sticks & stones... stop whining.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:52:20 PM

I miss the posts being at the bottom of a profile too. It was truly great.

Most people would tailor their posts with the idea of it being on their profile. I know I would.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 3 (view)

Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with someone
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:48:22 PM
involvement? I don't consider msging or texting real involvement.

My biggest killer of prospects, it comes out she doesn't do oral.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 5 (view)

I just lost my soulmate.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:42:20 PM
I never stay friends with ex-soulmates. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Move on to an even better soul mate.
 dragonbytes

Should the first few dates be like job interview?
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:38:49 PM
My simile for the first few dates, it's like test driving a used car.

I tend to do all my "weeding out" in the selection process of asking to meet, based solely on her profile and the first convo before meeting.

During the date, I didn't have particular questions to ask, I just went with the flow and was curious about her life. Questions I would ask flowed directly from whatever she was talking about. Once someone realizes you are genuinely interested in them and their life, they tend to talk a lot.

If something is going to blow up your relationship do you want that to happen on date one or year one?

If she is fantastic in bed, I vote for the year.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 9 (view)

Should the first few dates be like job interview?
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:16:03 PM

When I was a young boy my mama said to me: "There's only one girl in this world for you and she probably lives in Tahiti"

I have always wanted to go to Tahiti, so that would work for me.

Oddly enough, I had a few travel books I bought when I was 25 about China and Thailand. Always was curious about Thailand, and when I got a great opportunity to go there in 2009 with a friend that was a frequent visitor, I went with her.

And so that was the beginning of how I met my future wife, she is Thai/Chinese.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7159 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2018 4:30:13 PM

Agreement between Mexico and USA done today.!!

They agreed to change Nafta To US-Mexico Trade Agreement

Care to tell us exactly what else changed?

Show ALL Forums