Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: There are still hurricanes
 dragonbytes
Msg: 17 (view)

There are still hurricanes
Posted: 9/19/2018 3:12:51 PM
Obviously when Trump became President, hurricanes started back up.

I suggest building a REALLY BIG, beautiful WALL facing the ocean which will keep all those nasty hurricanes from coming into the USA.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 102 (view)

black woman parks in handicap space, demands justice
Posted: 9/9/2018 6:40:03 AM

I know handicapped people who routinely have to park far away from the handicapped spaces because able bodied people take them. So anyone who uses handicapped spaces when they should not, should be shot. In the particular case sited, in the video there were regular parking spaces available when the lady pulled into the handicapped spot. The incident never would have occurred had she been a considerate human being. The couple's being lazy and self entitled caused this incident. Good riddance.
JMHO.

That seems overly draconian.

What would have been better is for Markeis McGlockton foot to have been surgically removed and then assigned a permanent handicap sticker, and for Michael Drejk tongue to have been amputated and forcefully put on Xanax.

Two problems solved, justice prevails.

Sarcasm is not my forte, but do you get my drift?

dragonbytes
Msg: 208 (view)

Any expectations of who would be attracted to you?
Posted: 9/9/2018 1:13:59 AM

Male strip clubs are very fun but not sexually appealing at all. Half-naked, oily men (who are probably gay) wearing G-strings gyrating on my or other women's laps is pure comedy. Who would even take that seriously? I went to a male strip joint in New Orleans and I was laughing the entire time, probably due to the sheer goofiness I was witnessing and consuming 4 double gin & tonics.

Therein lies the difference between men and women.

I don't really like places like that, but if a half naked woman gives me a lap dance I will get horney regardless of whether intellectually I know she is just going through the motions. Especially at the age of 20-45, I will take it seriously regardless of what I know intellectually.

I don't think I would fall for "she really loves me" but I know a lot of men do.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7328 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 9/6/2018 10:06:11 PM
I keep wondering if Trump has someone write the New York Times write and meet with the paper.

Purpose to stir up his base to vote, and to keep alive the whole deep state meme.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7312 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2018 4:35:37 PM
Vlad, I am confused.

Isn't the SNP The Scottish National Party

It is the second-largest political party by membership in the United Kingdom, behind the Labour Party and ahead of the Conservative Party, is the third-largest by overall representation in the House of Commons, behind the Labour Party and the Conservative Party, and is the largest political party in Scotland, where it has the most seats in the Scottish Parliament and 35 out of the 59 Scottish seats in the House of Commons of the Parliament of the United Kingdom. The current Scottish National Party leader, Nicola Sturgeon, has served as First Minister of Scotland since November 2014.

The SNP is the largest political party in Scotland in terms of both seats in the Westminster and Holyrood parliaments, and membership; reaching 125,482 members as of August 2018, 35 MPs and over 400 local councillors.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_National_Party

BUT you have "no respect no respect for the vast majority of politicians". Yet the biggest political party in Ireland is the SNP.

What came out of the three episodes was folk voted trump BECAUSE HE WAS NOT A POLITICIAN.

Not a politician, just a con man that destroys everything he touches.

And the SNP is composed of politicians, would you want a Trump clone to run the SNP?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7303 (view)

Posted: 9/5/2018 9:12:30 AM
Apriloveswhiteroses
Senador Graham calling Democrats Hypocritical in their face.!!

Good speech, I agree with him, though the Republicans are just as hypocritical.

The main problem I have is the republican controlled congress refused to even hold a hearing on Merrick Garland.

Senate Democrats responded that there was sufficient time to vote on a nominee before the election.[5] Garland's nomination expired on January 3, 2017, with the end of the 114th Congress. The nomination remained before the Senate for 293 days,[6] the longest nomination process in the history of Supreme Court nominations.

Do you think that was fair?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 6 (view)

Offering a background checking service for people who are skeptical about the first time meet up
Posted: 9/4/2018 9:34:40 AM
It seems pathetic to pay someone for something you can either get for free or do yourself for a minor charge.

Sometimes it's hard to avoid ads for background check services.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 2 (view)

im i being unreasonable
Posted: 9/4/2018 9:30:39 AM
I would vote for uptight and he makes stupid jokes.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7233 (view)

Posted: 8/30/2018 10:03:35 AM

Quite frankly, I have my doubts DeSantis was intentionally using “monkey” in a racist context, but I’m not sure being ignorant or careless about language with racial connotations is any better qualification for being governor of the country’s largest and most diverse swing state than actually being racist.

I wouldn't have thought about it had they not raised a stink about it on the news. I didn't think it was a racial dog whistle, but then again I am white and not hyper-sensitive to it.

Perhaps he used the term to raise his profile, now I at least know who DeSantis is, before this I didn't have a clue.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7187 (view)

Posted: 8/28/2018 8:23:14 AM
^^^ I forget wh o it left and right, I have to look up to see that Democrats are the left. Though not really, close enough for a forum.

The left does tend to ignore or quickly move on from anything good Trump has accomplished. It's kind of natural human behaviour for both the right and left and center.

Bad news of all types gets a lot of attention from all humans, good news is just not interesting enough to hold people's attention.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7 (view)

Do men and women still speak the same language?
Posted: 8/27/2018 8:10:32 PM
You got 500 dates from online dating in 18 months, which is 540 days, or nearly a date every day.

You don't have a problem, but maybe you exaggerate?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 498 (view)

Sticks & stones... stop whining.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:52:20 PM

I miss the posts being at the bottom of a profile too. It was truly great.

Most people would tailor their posts with the idea of it being on their profile. I know I would.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 3 (view)

Big killers of prospects once you're having regular involvement with someone
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:48:22 PM
involvement? I don't consider msging or texting real involvement.

My biggest killer of prospects, it comes out she doesn't do oral.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 5 (view)

I just lost my soulmate.
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:42:20 PM
I never stay friends with ex-soulmates. Been there, done that, don't want to do it again.

Move on to an even better soul mate.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 10 (view)

Should the first few dates be like job interview?
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:38:49 PM
My simile for the first few dates, it's like test driving a used car.

I tend to do all my "weeding out" in the selection process of asking to meet, based solely on her profile and the first convo before meeting.

During the date, I didn't have particular questions to ask, I just went with the flow and was curious about her life. Questions I would ask flowed directly from whatever she was talking about. Once someone realizes you are genuinely interested in them and their life, they tend to talk a lot.

If something is going to blow up your relationship do you want that to happen on date one or year one?

If she is fantastic in bed, I vote for the year.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 9 (view)

Should the first few dates be like job interview?
Posted: 8/27/2018 7:16:03 PM

When I was a young boy my mama said to me: "There's only one girl in this world for you and she probably lives in Tahiti"

I have always wanted to go to Tahiti, so that would work for me.

Oddly enough, I had a few travel books I bought when I was 25 about China and Thailand. Always was curious about Thailand, and when I got a great opportunity to go there in 2009 with a friend that was a frequent visitor, I went with her.

And so that was the beginning of how I met my future wife, she is Thai/Chinese.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7178 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2018 4:30:13 PM

Agreement between Mexico and USA done today.!!

They agreed to change Nafta To US-Mexico Trade Agreement

Care to tell us exactly what else changed?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7156 (view)

Posted: 8/24/2018 9:58:04 AM
Test your knowledge of Trump Vs Gotti.

Who said it, Trump or Gotti?

1 of 17
“You see, he’s one of – excuse the expression, he’s ‘a friend of ours.’ Continental slime, that’s what he is.”
2 of 17
“Slimeball!”
3 of 17
“I’m known as being a fast pay. The contractors love me.”
4 of 17
“Bust him up! Put a rocket in his pocket.”
5 of 17
“And by the way, rocket man should’ve been handled a long time ago.”
6 of 17
“Part of the beauty of me is that I am very rich.”
7 of 17
“He doesn’t know me but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way.”
8 of 17
“Don’t I know they ain’t gonna rest until they put me in jail?”
9 of 17
“Nobody has more respect for women than I do.”
10 of 17
“I never lie because I don’t fear anyone. You only lie when you’re afraid.”
11 of 17
“I, I don’t believe I’m lying.”
12 of 17
“Love nobody. Love nobody.”
13 of 17
“That's what I want. Honest loyalty.”
14 of 17
“I would be a billionaire if I was looking to be a selfish boss. That’s not me.”
15 of 17
“Actually throughout my life my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart.”
16 of 17
“I know the bad people. Believe me, do I know bad people.”
17 of 17
“How bad a guy could I be? If they ain’t got us, they’ll never get us.”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/24/opinion/trump-gotti-quiz.html

I got 14 out of 17 right, click on the link if you don't know who said it.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7144 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2018 11:16:08 AM
I will list all the convictions and indictments secured so far by Mueller. So far, Mueller’s team has at least five convictions, 27 individual indictments and 3 corporate indictments to its credit. I will update and add to this list as more indictments or convictions occur.

CONVICTIONS: 7
INDICTED: 26 Individuals and 3 Corporations

CONVICTIONS: 7
George Papadopoulos: Former Trump Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor, continued in that role after Trump became President. Convicted October 5, 2017 for lying to the FBI regarding communications, on behalf of and with the encouragement Trump Campaign, with Russians aimed at getting dirt on Hillary Clinton from Russian hacked emails. Was arrested July 27, 2017 but the conviction and plea agreement was not released until October 30th. In the interim he continued to work in the Trump Administration and may have been wearing a wire on behalf of the Mueller team.
Michael Flynn: Former Army General, Trump Campaign Advisor, led “lock her up chants” as a keynote speaker at the Republican National Convention, appointed by Trump as National Security Advisor and Director of National Intelligence, perhaps the most sensitive position related to national security in the Administration. Convicted (by guilty plea) on December 1, 2017 for lying to the FBI and regarding contacts and communications with Russians on behalf of the Trump transition team. The plea bargain agreement requires that Flynn fully cooperate with the investigation.
Richard Pinedo: California man convicted February 2, 2018 for helping the indicted Russian individuals and companies in their meddling in the Presidential election. Pinedo helped the Russians use dummy bank accounts to work around the security of companies like PayPal. Pinedo helped the Russians appear online as if they were Americans. Pinedo is now cooperating with Mueller’s team.
Alex Van der Zwaan: The son-in-law of a Russian oligarch pleads guilty on February 20, 2018 for lying to the FBI regarding his communications with Rick Gates and Paul Manafort on behalf of pro-Soviet elements in the Ukraine. The communications involved were in September 2016, shortly after Manafort left the Trump Campaign and while Gates was still part of the campaign. On March 27, 2018 Mueller files a Sentencing Memorandum with the court for Van der Zwaan. This document details communications, some of which were recorded, between Gates, Manafort and a Russian intelligence agent. This conviction, along with an expected plea agreement with Rick Gates (see below), is seen as evidence that the Mueller’ noose is tightening around Former Trump Campaign Manager Paul Manafort’s indictment. On April 3, 2018 Alex van Der Zwaan is sentenced to 30 days in jail and fined $20,000, becoming the first person sentenced in the Russia investigation.
Rick Gates: As widely anticipated, on February 23, 2018 Rick Gates strikes a plea agreement and pleads guilty to multiple counts for conspiracy to defraud the United States and making false statements. Gates is Manafort’s long term right hand man who stayed with the Trump Campaign and the administration after Manafort left. Gates agrees that a government drafted Statement of Criminal Information spells out facts and allegations that are true. The Criminal Information Gates stipulates to completely sells out Manafort as it details wide ranging schemes to defraud the United States, money launder, bank fraud and tax fraud. Gates admits to making false statements even after originally indicted in late October 2017 and the Criminal Information seems to indicate Manafort did too. The criminal enterprises detailed in the Criminal Information, and in the Superseding Indictment filed the day before, include many instances of these crimes being committed while Gates and Manafort were working for the Trump Campaign and while Gates was working in the Trump Administration. As is typical, the plea agreement requires that Gates “shall cooperate fully, truthfully, completely and forthrightly with this Office and other Federal, state and local law enforcement authorities identified by this Office in any and all matters to which this Office deems cooperation relevant.”
Paul Manafort: Found guilty by a jury on August 21, 2018 on eight counts of 18 against him. A mistrial was declared due to hung jury on the remaining ten charges. Manafort was found guilty of five counts of tax fraud, two counts of bank fraud and one count of hiding foreign bank accounts. Manafort was originally hired by Trump in the crucial role of securing delegates for the Republican National Convention then made Trump’s Campaign Chairman. A second trial on additional charges remains pending. Fired abruptly after a NY Times report describing massive possible illegal financial transactions from pro-Russian groups in the Ukraine. Indicted with Rick Gates on October 30, 2017 on charges of conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and multiple counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.
Michael Cohen: On August 21, 2018 pleads guilty as part of a plea bargain on 8 counts. Two of the counts include campaign financing violations related to hush money payments to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels. Cohen states the violations were made “in coordination with and at the direction of” President Trump. The Statement of Offense, that Cohen basically confesses to, details a stunning process of deliberate collusion between the Trump Campaign and AMI (the parent company of the National Enquirer) to suppress negative stories about Trump. I’m including Cohen in this list even though the plea deal was not with Mueller, but the Federal Prosecutors for the Southern District of New York, because it started with Mueller and was referred by Mueller to that office.
INDICTED: 26 Individuals and 3 Corporations.

Konstantin Kilimnik: This Russian spy/intelligence operative was added to the indictment list via a superseding indictment including Paul Manafort on June 8, 2018. Manafort and Kilimnik are accused of wide ranging conspiracies to defraud the United States, FARA reporting violations, money laundering, bank and wire transfer fraud and tax evasion and witness tampering while Manafort was on bail. Manafort employed Kilimnik in his company to lobby for pro-Russian candidates in the Ukraine.
13 more Russians and Three Russian Corporations. Indicted on February 16, 2018. The indictment alleges the Defendants’ “operations included supporting the presidential campaign of then-candidate Donald J. Trump and disparaging Hillary Clinton.” The indictment alleges specific violations of FARA, wire and bank fraud, and identity theft (to allow them to pose as real Americans). One of the Russian social media accounts was Twitter account @Tenn-GOP which claimed to be the “Unofficial Twitter account of Tennessee Republicans.” Both Kellyanne Conway and Trump Junior followed that Russia meddling account and retweeted it. The indictment focuses on “The Internet Research Agency,” it’s employees, and shell corporations.

The Internet Research Agency itself.
Concord Management: shell corporation for The Internet Research.
Concord Catering: shell corporation for The Internet Research Agency.
Yevgeny Prigozhin: The head of the Internet Research Agency and financier of the conspiracy.
Mikhail Bystrov
Mikhail Burchik
Aleksandra Krylova
Anna Bogacheva
Sergey Polozov
Maria Bovda
Robert Bovda
Dzheykhun Ogly
Vadim Podkopaev
Gleb Vasilchenko
Irina Kaverzina
Vladimir Venkov
12 Additional Russia GRU Agents indicted on July 13, 2018. All12 are members of the Russian GRU (the successor to the KGB). The indictment identifies them as members of GRU Groups 26165 and 74455, both set up for this purpose of meddling in the American election. The indictment states:

The object of the conspiracy was to hack into the computers of U.S. persons and entities involved in the 2016 U.S. presidential election, steal documents from those computers, and stage releases of the stolen documents to interfere with the 2016 U.S. presidential election.
Another purpose was even more nefarious. The Russian GRU agents attempted to hack state voter records. In the words of the indictment:

The object of the conspiracy was to hack into protected computers of persons and entities charged with the administration of the 2016 US. elections in order to access these computers and steal voter data and other information stored on these computers.
Both conspiracies succeeded. The hacks into Democratic and Hillary Campaign computers resulted in the theft of tens of thousands of emails and other documents that were then used in a weaponized manner to great effect against the Clinton Campaign. The indictment alleges the Russian GRU released the emails first through the GRU created fronts of “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.”

The indictment alleges that the Russian GRU, acting as Guccifer 2.0, funneled the stolen information for Wikileaks for release. Wikileaks at least knew the material was stolen, and volunteered to the Russian GRU that it would be better means of releasing the information than Guccifer. The indictment alleges Wikileaks and Guccifer coordinated the release to information to most damage the Clinton Campaign and thereby help the Trump Campaign.

As for the stealing of voter data, the indictment alleges the GRU successfully hacked at least one states stealing information on about 500,000 voters that included their, names, addresses, partial social security numbers, dates of birth, and drivers license numbers.

This series of indictments comes closer to the Trump Campaign than many realize.

The indictment identifies the 12 Russians as members of GRU Units 26165 and 74455, set up for the purpose of this mission to interfere in the American elections. They are charged with computer hacking, data theft, fraud, identity theft and money laundering to cover the conspiracy. The 12 Russians are:

Viktor Netyksho: Commander of Unit 26165.
Boris Antonov: Member of Unit 26165 and Head of the Department dedicated to targeting military, political, governmental, and no-governmental organizations with spearphishing emails and other computer activities.
Dmitry Badin: Member of Unit 26165.
Ivan Yermakov: Russian military officer assigned to Unit 26165. Used various online personas including “Kate S. Milton,” James MocMorgans,” and “Karen W. Millen” to hack email accounts.
Alesky Lukashev: Member of Unit 26165 assigned to Antonov’s department.
Sergey Morgachev: Member of Unit 26165 in charge of department using the malware hacking tool “X-Agent” used to hack Democratic networks.
Nikolay Kozachek: Member of Unit 26165 assigned to Morgachev’s department, the developer of “X-Agent.”
Pavel Yershov: Member of Unit 26165 assigned to Morgachev’s department.
Artem Malyshev: Member of unit 26165 assigned to Morgachev’s department. Used a variety of online monikers includeing “djangomagicdev” and “realblatr.” Responsible for monitoring the X-Agent malware implanted in the systems of the DNC and other Democratic organizations.
Aleksandr Orsadchuk: Russian military Colonel commanding Unit 74455. This unit was responsible for releasing stolen documents through the DCLeaks and Guccifer 2.0 personas and the publication of anti-Clinton propaganda on social media accounts operated by the GRU.
Aleksey Potemkin: Supervisor of a Department in Unit 74455.
Anatoliy Kovalev: Member of Unit 74455 involved in the hacking of state election computers and databases.

https://medium.com/@KeithDB/a-running-tab-of-mueller-investigation-convictions-indictments-f518b9a72827
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7137 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2018 6:09:49 AM

Do you mean people are not going to be chanting "Lock him up", like the people at Trump rallies were doing concerning Hillary,

No doubt there will be a few chanting "Lock him up", they are always nut cases around.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7136 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2018 6:07:14 AM

Mollie Tibbetts murdered. Suspect is illegal alien. Wonder what the "me Too" movement has to say about that. Let's ask Harvey and Asia.

How is the me too movement involved in this killing?

If Cristhian Bahena Rivera is guilty, and it appears he is, then he should get life in jail. It seems pretty simple.

What is happening with angry old white men? Seems like a rash of murders by anrgy old white men, a lot of them killing lawyers?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7134 (view)

Posted: 8/22/2018 5:30:30 AM
I think Trump will resign prior to leaving office, which would make Pence the President, but making a deal with Pence to pardon Trump for all crimes once he does become President Pence.

Trump will say, I made America Great, now it is up to the future generations to keep it great.

In reality, Trump will fear getting indicted after leaving office. Democrats will go along with this, no Amerian one wants to see an ex-President behind bars.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 42 (view)

Measure Inflammation in your body?
Posted: 8/21/2018 8:03:09 PM
^^^ Thanks for posting about this, I am thinking of making golden paste.

The only thing holding me back, I already take too many supplements. :) Though this sort of like a food, more like a condiment.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 24 (view)

The conspiracy of Conspiracy Theories
Posted: 8/21/2018 10:57:42 AM

What you don’t know, will, or could kill you, as you are at risk. Facing facts is not easy

I don't know about a lot of stuff. Like I know nothing about particle physics.

Finding facts is the hard part.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 470 (view)

Women making the first move...
Posted: 8/21/2018 10:45:23 AM
I don't put any stock in leagues based on looks. I know some do, mostly men, I don't date men so who cares what they think?

I believe in leagues based on social status. jackie onassis was way out of my league. Someone like that would have to pay my way into the circles she had traveled in. It's just not about money, though that ia a big part of it. It's about their whole life style.
 dragonbytes

Aquariums and fish keeping
Posted: 8/21/2018 10:33:10 AM
Start small as to not overload the ecology of the tank.

Consider artificial reefs as some of them look quite real especially with colorful salt water fish. But I am sure you will want real reefs.

My brother had salt water aquariums, I had freshwater. As you know, salt water is a lot more complicated

Think about if you ever want to move and what you will do with the aquariums if you do move.

Good luck and enjoy.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 40 (view)

Measure Inflammation in your body?
Posted: 8/21/2018 7:28:59 AM
^^^ I tend to read NIH about drugs supplements, etc.

NIH

These benefits are best achieved when curcumin is combined with agents such as piperine, which increase its bioavailability significantly.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5664031/

piperine is what is in black pepper, so the Gov agrees with you. (Hope that doesn't disturb you. )
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7127 (view)

Posted: 8/21/2018 6:30:11 AM

^^^^^You are so wrong! Generation Z....is going to be amazing!

Stop being so narcassistic! Lol

The greatest generation was born between 1910-1924

I am the baby boomer generation, while you are Gen X.

https://www.careerplanner.com/Career-Articles/Generations.cfm

I a more of a liberal conservative or maybe a compassionate capitalistic, Trump in an authoritarian, Sweden is more of a compassionate capitalistic state.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7119 (view)

Posted: 8/20/2018 9:25:59 PM
The greatest generation is officially dead.

The new US era.

We are all bozos on this bus.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 130 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:36:14 AM

Adults are far worse. From the bloated cows that pick fights in Walmart checkout lines to the druggies that lurk behind every corner. Nice people are the minority.

I think you watch too much internet "news", I have never seen a fight in the checkout line and druggies that luck behind every corner.

Have you seen this yourself in real life, or on TV/Internet?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 129 (view)

Is dating harder for men or women?
Posted: 8/16/2018 8:09:43 AM

I had a 52 year old guy ask me out today. He said I didn't look my age, and that I look younger than he does. I met a 56 year old guy at a New Year's Eve party. I'm not looking to necessarily go out with anyone younger than me, but that's who asks me out. It's a hard life being stuck dating younger guys☺

I do agree, you don't look like 60.

I don't try to date an age group, but IMO 85% of men over 45 would choose to date much younger if much younger women were available for them to date. I base this on what I see in countries where it's common to see this. I tend to look twice if I see a couple with an older Western man a similar aged Asian woman, It's just not common to see.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 50 (view)

Does being single stop you from doing what you want?
Posted: 8/16/2018 7:50:05 AM
CBGB77, thanks, I was curious about their health care system.

Health care in Thailand for a native is $30 a year. Granted, it's kind of like Medicaid here, but you do see a doctor and it's pretty easy.

We in the USA do have the worst health care system for the average citizen of any developed country in the world. Unless you are famously wealthy, then it works OK.

Citizenship in Thailand it's impossible, but it's difficult.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 24 (view)

Erectile Dysfuntion: Can skipping days trying to have sex help?
Posted: 8/16/2018 7:43:37 AM

Erectile dysfunction is the first visible sign of heart disease due to plaques in the vascular system.
Skipping animal protein, not days, is the solution to ED without the negative side effects of drugs.

Very simplistic thinking. One needs to think about plaque from an early age, like your 30s.

If you do have enough plaque in the vascular system to cause ED, then it's going to take a lot more than skipping animal protein to resolve your problem.

BTW, I always eat animal protein and have no very little plaque (according to a coronary heart scan/ BP readings), so I am not so sure about that advice.

ED Causes:

Male sexual arousal is a complex process that involves the brain, hormones, emotions, nerves, muscles and blood vessels. Erectile dysfunction can result from a problem with any of these. Likewise, stress and mental health concerns can cause or worsen erectile dysfunction.

Sometimes a combination of physical and psychological issues causes erectile dysfunction. For instance, a minor physical condition that slows your sexual response might cause anxiety about maintaining an erection. The resulting anxiety can lead to or worsen erectile dysfunction.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/erectile-dysfunction/symptoms-causes/syc-20355776
 dragonbytes
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2018 7:01:44 AM

I used to live in Japan(I have a photo in my profile),my first wife is Japanese and our son was born there. It can be expensive for tourists to stay there but living there is actually cheaper then living in The USA.

Really? I think it depends solely on where in the USA you live. Kentucky or New York city?

I spent about 7 days in Tokyo, I didn't think it was usually expensive, but I tend to travel cheaper than 95% of all tourist. I stayed in a very small off beat hotel with a friend who tends to find the cheapest deals. It's harder to find cheap deals than most places, but NY is pretty expensive also.

About the cheapest place I visited was Phnom Penh, Cambodia. There I stayed in a $12 hotel, once in a while I splurged for a $25 hotel, there were cheaper places, but then they don't have air con. New experience, a rat was running across the lobby entrance, a guy killed it by stabbing it with the blunt end of broom, still can remember how the rat squealed.

I also tend to use the tap water and eat as places the locals eat. Once in a while. like once in 4 months of traveling, I do get diarrhea, but I am pushing the envelope by eating / drinking everything the locals eat.

I have talked to another guy who lived in Japan, he said no matter how long he lived there, he was never accepted as a resident, they were always asking him when he was leaving.

Did you get the same feeling as never being accepted as part of the country? Is is really hard to get citizenship?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 46 (view)

Posted: 8/16/2018 6:46:20 AM

^^^ I've traveled to Japan by myself, but I had the advantage of having my mother's side of the family there in the Osaka area. You better have a lot of ¥ (yen).

I see another trip there in my future.

I really don't count that as traveling by yourself. Sure, you took a plane by yourself, but stayed with family.

Try traveling to a foreign country where you know no one and aren't traveling in a group, it's quite a bit different.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 49 (view)

How serious do people believe Reality TV like the Bachelor(ette)?
Posted: 8/16/2018 6:39:32 AM

What do you all think about Omarosa?

Self promoting mini-Trump.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 48 (view)

How serious do people believe Reality TV like the Bachelor(ette)?
Posted: 8/16/2018 6:34:19 AM
I don't like any reality shows. I consider the people to be unpaid amature actors, kind of watching a sophisticated school play.

For entertainment, I prefer watching actors that have a higher ability. Or maybe play video games where all the "actors" are 100% fake.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 391 (view)

Posted: 8/15/2018 8:44:08 AM

Henry too. Not just you. You guys are old enough to know better.

Maybe they are young at heart?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 390 (view)

Posted: 8/15/2018 8:40:49 AM

How often do people pursue someone who is less attractive than they are?

I knew a guy who would only head to the bar after midnight on the theory all the ugly girls would be left alone and already a little drunk, easy hookups he would say.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 230 (view)

Dick pics... question for guys and ladies...
Posted: 8/13/2018 10:53:17 AM
I wonder, do older men send pics of younger bigger dcks?

Then when you meet in person, they get outed for fake pics?

Have anyone women encountered this, and if you did, you would kick him out of bed for a fake dck pic?
 dragonbytes
Msg: 19 (view)

Erectile Dysfuntion: Can skipping days trying to have sex help?
Posted: 8/13/2018 9:28:53 AM

I realize there are drugs like Cialis and Viagara but those can have side effects and induce a heart attack.

There have been millions of those prescriptions written without problems, I wouldn’t be concerned in the least about heart problems.

Speaking as a 66-year-old, I wouldn't be keen on daily sex. Maybe at first blush, meaning in the honeymoon phase, but after a while I would more like a 2-3 times a week. Could I have daily sex, perhaps, but it would start to feel more like work and it's more enjoyable to build more sexual tension.

Even when I was younger, daily sex kind of gets little boring, at least after the first X months, however long the honeymoon phase lasts. I tend to like marathon weekends of sex followed by daily work routine.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 1 (view)

difference between erections at 20 and 70
Posted: 8/13/2018 9:13:51 AM
I posted this on a forum where we discuss men’s health issues. But it also applies to dating in general. I see a fair number of ED threads, here is some info about that subject.

This is WITHOUT Viagra / Cialis. A fair number of men take those, and together with testosterone it does improve erections in older men. I myself have yet to really try Viagra / Cialis, but I have no qualms over taking them if needed.

Our main focus is hormones, thyroid, testosterone and general male health issues.

This is an interesting article, and addresses something that ultimately can't be solved by additional testosterone. This isn't really about libido, but purely physical reaction.

My personal experience was that TRT at age 59-63 did bring me back to the description of erections in your 20s, but starting over with TRT now that I am 66 I would say I am at late 40s early 50s. It’s only in the first 8 weeks, so time will tell how it improves.

My point is age matters and at some point, we won’t get morning wood or feel like a young goat no matter how we fine tune our protocol.

What isn’t clear, how old is too old, and what can we expect from TRT after age 60?

ARTICLE: ==============================================

The difference between erections at 20 and 70

Whether you’re hitting puberty and ready for 'lift off’ or planning to retire and 'failing to launch', experts provide the cold hard facts on erections as you age.

Have you ever wondered what to expect from your erections as you age? Dr Andrew Siegel, a urologist and avid blogger, has the answers.

Dr Siegel, who is an Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at the Rutgers-New Jersey Medical School, writes that ageing can be quite unkind, and unfortunately “Father Time does not spare your sexual function".

Erections before puberty

Dr Ferdi Marais, a urologist from Busamed Private Hospital in Somerset West, says that it is common for boys who haven't yet reached puberty to get erections. He says this is because an erection is a neuro-vascular phenomenon which can be psychogenic, reflexive or nocturnal in origin.

1) A psychogenic erection is caused by audio-visual stimuli or fantasy.

2) A reflexive erection is caused by touch or irritation of the penis or its nerve supply.

3) A nocturnal erection is a normal erection experienced during deep (REM) sleep.

“It’s normally the last two types that are seen in pre-pubertal children,” Dr Marais says.

Erections through the ages

After 25 years of experience as an urologist and almost 60 years of experience as a man, Dr Siegel writes about the subtle changes in sexual function men may experience as they age. Here is how he defines erections during the different stages of a man's life:

20s

Your libido is prodigious and therefore very little stimulation is required to achieve an erection. You might even get erections when you don’t want them. However, the downside of this is the possibility of premature-ejaculation.

30s

Your sex drive remains vigorous, but it is not quite as all-consuming as in your twenties. You can still get quality erections, but they may not occur as spontaneously.

40s

After the age of 40, changes in sexual function become more obvious. You can usually get a pretty good quality erection, but it now often requires physical stimulation.

50s

Sex is still important, but the desire is typically diminished. Nighttime and morning erections become few and far between.

60s

Your testosterone level has plummeted over the decades, leading to a diminished sex drive. Erections are still obtainable with some coaxing and coercion. Although erectile dysfunction (ED) is not inevitable, it does become more prevalent with each passing decade.

70s

When asked about his sexual function, one of Dr Siegel’s 70-something-year-old patients replied: “Retired… and I’m really upset that I’m not even upset.” The quality of your erections drops noticeably after the age of 70 and spontaneous erections are a rare occurrence.

Luckily, Dr Ravi Kacker, a urologist and fellow in male sexual medicine at Harvard-affiliated Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, says that it is a common misconception that erections are necessary for male orgasm. Even a limp penis can be stimulated to orgasm, so it is still possible for you to experience sexual intimacy.

https://www.health24.com/Medical/Er...rence-between-erections-at-20-and-70-20170322

I think this is overly pessimistic, but at some age it is in the end realistic.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 9 (view)

How to get a woman to respond
Posted: 8/12/2018 7:19:18 PM
I think we have spotted your problem.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7060 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2018 7:11:04 PM

What's your point, politicians do bad things? That's not exactly breaking news☺

My point is a very large percentage of people Trump attracted to his team either gets indicted, fired or rights a tell all book.

He is like a magnet for swap creatures.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 87 (view)

Safe Dating
Posted: 8/12/2018 7:04:11 PM
Well, one time I got a call from a woman and it was a wrong number.

Somehow I got to flirting with her, and after 15 min she invited me to come over to her house.

I went to the address, but it was all dark inside with open drapes, I hate to say I chicken out on the "date".

I still wonder what might have been?
 dragonbytes

Do you care what a person does for work?
Posted: 8/12/2018 6:15:27 PM
It's much more typical for a woman to care what a man does for work than a man to care what a woman does. Just the way it usually is.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 8/12/2018 6:11:20 PM
I enjoy different things when I am single Vs when I am in a relationship.

I spent a couple of years traveling for business by myself, spending at least 1 month in a city before leaving to go home for a couple of days. I enjoyed being by myself, looking for new restaurants, exploring the area around where I was working, meeting new people, etc. I didn’t like going to a fancy restaurant by myself on valentine’s day, and I didn’t like going to go to an amusement park by myself. Outside of that, I enjoyed the rest of my time.

I don’t like to vacation by myself. It seems like a waste for money, and I usually end up in a relation sooner than I expect. When I am in a relationship, we travel often. It depends on whom I was with, but I like to go to where they were born assuming they aren't native to Chicago. Like explore France with a native is more fun than by myself.

I did end up going to Bali by myself, but it wasn’t my plan. I was going to go with a woman I had met, but she didn’t show up so I left. It was fun, but it is a very romantic place and I would have rather traveled with a woman. I went to Thailand and Hong Kong by myself, but it was to meet women to date. Not all the time, but I am fine entertaining myself during down time between dates. Though as it turned out, there wasn’t much down time.

If I am single, I tend not to travel. I don’t want to, so being single wasn’t stopping me from doing what I want. I don’t like to go bowling by myself, nor go to the movie.

I have gone to 100s of restaurants by myself, but I had an expense account. If I must pay, usually I will eat at home or grab something like a subway.

Now days I am never by myself, the longest time I am by myself is a couple of hours at the gym. It’s been at least 30 years since I have truly been by myself, so I am no longer sure how I would like it.

Really, the time I have spent when truly single and living my myself, not dating anyone regularly, was probably about a 6 month stretch a couple of times.

The one thing I would like to do by myself is to go camping in the wilderness for a month, like in a remote area in Alaska. Just like to see what it is like to not see any human face for a month. Too feel so isolated. Probably won’t get to do that since I am married now and she would want to come with me.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7047 (view)

Posted: 8/11/2018 9:38:12 AM
Another swamp creature led to the slaughter, NY GOP Congressman, one of President Donald Trump's earliest backers in Congress, suspended his campaign on Saturday chris collins indicted on insider trading.

Congrats to Trump on highlighting all the swamp creatures, another one bites the dust.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7042 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2018 7:37:54 AM
Trumps is like the Judas goat, he is draining the swamp big time.

In stockyards, a Judas goat will lead sheep to slaughter, while its own life is spared.
 dragonbytes
Msg: 7041 (view)

Posted: 8/10/2018 7:36:24 AM

Bernie had no proposed way to find his list of freebies.

How did Trump fund his tax cuts? Now it's the space force to fight all those potential aliens that want to immigrate to the USA?

Do it the Trump / Republican way, deficit spending.

Show ALL Forums