Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: The Great Wall of China
 hooverhound82
Msg: 8 (view)

The Great Wall of China
Posted: 1/17/2012 12:45:59 AM
china is no different, good, bad, ugly, whatever... but it's definitely worth going there either as a 'tourist' or as a 'traveler'....it's just part of life experience and you crate your own memories... then again if sitting in your basement getting hammered by yourself seems more pleasant who am i to judge?
 hooverhound82
Msg: 19 (view)

so, she gave me her #
Posted: 1/16/2012 11:21:41 PM
dude how old are you 12? be the man and call txting is what my lil sister do...
 hooverhound82
Msg: 1 (view)

dating a co-worker
Posted: 7/29/2009 12:12:32 AM
um, this is getting kind of weird on me and i need some opinions...this chick used to come by my work and helped me out few nights when i was short on staff...so we hung out after work and one night we went out for dinner and as i was about to drop her off she told me it was kind of early to end our first date, problem is we work together and she said it shouldn't matter, but i can't see how things at work aren't going to affect us when we're alone later...so we sort of stayed in that 'friend' zone...she tells me that she's not the type of girl calls me all the time and if we were together some things would be different...we've made out each time and she flirts with me at work but she never calls me and made it clear to everyone we're not together, so what is going on here????
 hooverhound82
Msg: 45 (view)

Lavalife.
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:59:57 PM
i don't use lavalife or visit this site as much but i think if you pay you would use it more often and chances are you're not someone go there just to poke around where as this site you might visit once in a blue moon so how many of the users are even active?
 hooverhound82
Msg: 78 (view)

Long-Distance Relationships: Do they work?
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:57:16 PM
nah....never worked out for me even 4 hrs away...but then again i haven't thought about marriage maybe then it's something different...
 hooverhound82
Msg: 23 (view)

Do you really get more replies when your picture is posted!
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:45:54 PM
the pic tells couple things when people do a search: gender, realative age, race....put it this way, why do restaurants menu show pictures? don't you know what a hamburger is? personally i think for a dude you should post some pics, for a chick if you don't feel comfortable maybe post at least one pic....i don't visit this site that much and i have pics but i don't think i've ever got any emails so personally it made no difference...good luck...
 hooverhound82
Msg: 126 (view)

Do you do drugs?
Posted: 7/28/2009 10:35:59 PM
it seems with all the responses at least it appears to be that most of us have come cross some sort of drug and how many actually said yes in their profile? SUPERHIGH me!!!!!
 hooverhound82
Msg: 7 (view)

Traveling on a budget of around $3500?????
Posted: 12/29/2008 9:52:38 PM
you can live like a king in any 3rd world countries....
 hooverhound82
Msg: 11 (view)

Girls, I Need Your Help On Asking Out A Waitress
Posted: 12/29/2008 9:34:52 PM
comparing to other professtions, yes they do get hit on alot...i've been on both sides...i've dated girls who worked at bars/restaurants and now i own a restaurant...also you might take into cosideration what kind of restaurant, if it's a neighborhood bar where they get hit on constantly by the same people who might just be few drinks too many and trying to have a good time, or at a club which for a guy their purpose is trying to pick up and any females in there is fair game, or a nice quite restaurant where the guy feel there's some sort of click with the server...and if you approach from that angle you might find it better for your cause...you don't want to be trying asking her out while there's 10 other drunks hitting on her, or walk into a club and hey you're hot wanna go out? or during the rush at the restaurant when shes trying to serve other customers...generally try to get a feel of the vibe that she gives out to you, is she interested because you're a customer or is she nice because shes geniunely interested? have you talked to her outside of the work environment? many of my girls at the end of the night come and chat with me about their day and i can tell you if you had one too many don't bother ask her!!!
 hooverhound82
Msg: 122 (view)

Im 20 shes 16.
Posted: 12/29/2008 8:58:35 PM
when i turned 19 i dated a chick who was 15, i knew she was younger than me and at first i wasn't interested even though she was a total hottie, she was way mature than her age and that was the main reason i felt for her, even that i never had sex with her, we did kiss but that was as far as it went until we broke up when i left for university...we did, well i did put up with alot of bs from ppl in school and friends/family...it was not easy...you just gotta weigh in the pros/cons of your situtation...the age thing might not be a factor for CONSENTING ADULTS, but for those in their teens, the brain might not mature as their age suggests...good luck...

Show ALL Forums