Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: he hurt me but i still love him
 butch62
Msg: 4 (view)

he hurt me but i still love him
Posted: 2/22/2009 2:50:03 AM

Holy run on sentence Batman! For a start, try using some punctuation and spell check

Now that is what i call great advice, who cares what her punctuation is like.

We are not here for grammer and english leasons, if you remember there is no spell check on here!!!!!

OP: remember in this world ( not the real one ) when you post ,you will cop this sort of response, and fair enough you put the question out there......

So ignore the ignorant respones and take heart from the positive ones...

I hope you have someone close to you, as a family member that can help you through this..

Take care
 butch62
Msg: 5 (view)

Can you hide Last 5 Forum Posts from profile?
Posted: 1/22/2009 12:42:47 AM

Is it possible? I don't really like having it there.

I think the Mod and posters have answered your thread well enough.

If you decide you dont like what you have posted on the forums...

Just post on 5 threads and do benign replys then that will move them off your profile...
even though they will stay on your history for awhile
 butch62
Msg: 1 (view)

Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny
Posted: 1/20/2009 3:47:17 AM
Mine? Good then turned bad.....

I was seduced at 16
Great way to lose your virginity! Didnt have to think what I was doing

The good thing that turned bad ,was the girl that showed me the way was in a bad relationship, and apparently I was the revenge f**k.!

She went and told her partner what she did and who with...

He was 19 ,6 foot and full of tatts, I lived on the same train line as them.

Coming home from work one day, he was on the same train carriage as me.

Horrified, he walked towards me and I thought "Oh God, this is going to hurt".
I thought if this is going to happen and I survive ,I am never going to have sex again.

Lucky for me, he sat down and said to me that he had broken up with her and good riddance to her.

I didnt have sex for ages after that!
 butch62
Msg: 10 (view)

Weird thoughts
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:35:06 AM
I still am not sure what happened?? but it did!!

I was 20 yrs old , I remember waking up sleeping on my stomach,
I felt a lot of pressure like somone pushing down on me.

I tried to move but i could'nt, the pressure was growing more intense all the time,

I tried to talk ( scream i think ) but nothing came out!!

The pressure kept building and all of a sudden it went

I shot straight over and wrapped my arms around my current partner. not knowing what had just happened!!

Later that day I had found out that my Aunty had been killed in a car crash that morning.. we had always been close..
 butch62
Msg: 5 (view)

I give up...AGAIN!
Posted: 1/18/2009 4:03:52 AM
Ok. see ya next time.
 butch62
Msg: 2 (view)

MOST MEN DONT HAVE ANY RESPECT
Posted: 1/18/2009 3:57:37 AM
OP: Sorry to hear that you assume that most men don't have any respect for women on this site.

You are on a dating site and you will get alot of guys wanting to talk about sex.

You just need to keep deleting them and blocking them. Believe me, there are alot of genuine blokes on here, on other sites and in the real world.

Remember that dating sites are only one tool in your search for what you're looking for.
Good luck and take care.
 butch62
Msg: 2 (view)

Funny things we've done when drunk. *hic*
Posted: 1/11/2009 11:48:25 PM
When I was 16, I was taken on my first Christmas party with work. After several stops at pubs I caught a train home.

Half way on the journey, I started feeling terribly ill. As we pulled into a station I tried to get up to get off the train. Unfortunately I threw up all over the man sitting next to me as I was struggling to get off. How embarassing. !!
 butch62
Msg: 10 (view)

Old McDonald's farm.
Posted: 1/5/2009 8:27:11 PM
............."Just one question, wheres the farmers daughter?"...........

I gave up and went to the bahh bahh!! Met the farmers daughter for a few
we decided to go to the hen house for a poke , but the hens were clucking up a storm over a rooster!!

So we flew the coop and the the funny farm
 butch62
Msg: 6 (view)

Am I doing the right thing?
Posted: 1/5/2009 5:11:13 AM
Johnboy1964

WTF!!!

Read the OP'S Post

What you have written has got nothing to do with the post PFFFT!!!!!

Mate if you need help, post your own thread!!!
One question though ,why are you on here looking for long term????

For the love of god Paragraphs please
 butch62
Msg: 6 (view)

Old McDonald's farm.
Posted: 1/3/2009 1:06:45 AM
....."My thread, my joke, my farm, my ducks, my cows...."

What about the farmers daughter

With a poke poke here and a poke poke there, here a poke, there a poke everywhere a poke poke
 butch62
Msg: 11 (view)

Men who dont ask women any questions, but still like their company?
Posted: 12/28/2008 12:41:13 AM
OP; Most men who dont talk, have either been hurt before and struggle to open up, then we lose someone and then wonder WTF, why didnt i tell her about me...
or they have something to hide!

I think your man sounds like he is not being honest with you.. if he is skirting around issues he has something to hide..

Good luck
 butch62
Msg: 1 (view)

My broken hearted niece.
Posted: 12/28/2008 12:09:40 AM
My 21 year old niece recently met a man through a different dating site. They got on well and spoke regularly on the phone. He has a two y.o son to his ex.

After a few weeks, the young man (who lived interstate ) invited her to meet him and he paid for the plane ticket. She left her baby son back at home with her mum for the 3 days she was away.

We were nervous about her going but we have family friends who lived close by so we had organised a back-up plan for her to go to our friends place if things didn't work out.

The meeting went extremely well. She flew home and they stayed in regular contact. He then flew down to meet our family and her baby son two weeks before Xmas. We all liked him and he doted on her little son.

He invited her and her baby to fly back to his home and start a new life together.

We thought it was way too soon for her to make such a big decision but she is an adult and she felt it was right.

Today I found out that his ex girlfriend invited him to her parents place for Xmas Eve. He went, leaving my niece behind at his house. Later he rang my niece and said his ex wanted him to stay overnight at her parents place so they could all have Xmas morning together, including their young son.

He told my niece that he would pick her up at 10 a.m Xmas Day to take her to HIS mothers place to meet HIS family. He finally turned up at 5 p.m and told her that he was going back to his ex.

Her father is currently driving 10 hours to pick her and her baby up to bring them home. (I hope, for his sake, that he isn't home when her father turns up!!)

I am looking for advice (apart from the obvious) from you all to help her through her heart ache, which I may be able to pass on to her.

Thanks in advance.
 butch62
Msg: 120 (view)

So a guy turns up skint for your first date..................
Posted: 12/25/2008 6:54:25 AM
Man, I don't think they need to get married because if they ever got divorced the court battle and legal argument would run for ten years!!

Anyway, I agree with soft at heart.

Show ALL Forums